Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School (7401 Views)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello guys, hope you all are safe? Please let take safety precautions... so I had this conversation with my male bestie today. He is gay and I don’t have any issues with his sexuality because aside him been gay he got a good heart, well he told me that most men who were at secondary school (boarding) were fucking themselves and even tho the all claim straight and most are married now. But 90% men who attended secondary (boardinghouse) had Bleep a guy at some point at school. Be it playing or body touching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Sayotsuki: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, hope you all are safe? Please let take safety precautions... so I had this conversation with my male bestie today. He is gay and I don’t have any issues with his sexuality because aside him been gay he got a good heart, well he told me that most men who were at secondary school (boarding) were fucking themselves and even tho the all claim straight and most are married now. But 90% men who attended secondary (boardinghouse) had Bleep a guy at some point at school. Be it playing or body touching

Yeah this is very true a lot of guys in my hostel we’re dating and had sex every night it became a normal stuff in school
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by airex(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Odè. How did you come about that useless statistics of yours?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Na lie

8 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sayotsuki:

Yeah this is very true a lot of guys in my hostel we’re dating and had sex every night it became a normal stuff in school

But I feel they were all experimenting??
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
fairfora:
Na lie

You might not be among the 90% but this is the bitter truth... if you had look closely you might had notice. Well there are my opinions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just like the way you guys are sleeping with married men and your grandfathers mate.

11 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
That is a lie

4 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:
Just like the way you guys are sleeping with married men and your grandfathers mate.

That as well could be true

1 Like

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by emperorsversion(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
You need to be quarantined... For sanity sake, how is this part of the issue we are facing now as a nation...

That's how you guys use the word Bestie, replacing fvck mate for Bestie.

I refused to be deceived....

12 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
PerfectMaster:
That is a lie

True my dear very true
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by heartbraker(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:
Dis statistics is not correct, I attended a boarding school and av never heard of such b4. We would rather bypass every security protocol and sneak into to d girls hostel instead

35 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
heartbraker:
Dis statistics is not correct, I attended a boarding school and av never heard of such b4. We will rather bypass every security protocol and sneak into to d girls hostel instead

Okay I would not know that.. but a friend gave me the statistics
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

True my dear very true
stop saying rubbish, it is a lie.

1 Like

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Tobichuks08: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

HIV You so stupid and full of ignorant... why bring my partner status into your reply?? You can say shit to me but never in your live talk down on my partner because of his status... don’t be unfortunate
unfortunately you say, a woman in your shoes is not just only unfortunate but desperate and lose. Shey you expect to be adored with this your shitty post? Nonsense. Partner ko panther ni, money made you lose your sense of entitlement and purpose. Your partner must be really lucky to find a worthless gluttony and rancor being to salvage his hopes on. Next time dont go fetching firewood if you dont want to light it up. Steeeew peeed!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Centrallock: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tobichuks08:
unfortunately you say, a woman in your shoes is not just only unfortunate but desperate and lose. Shey you expect to be adored with this your shitty post? Nonsense. Partner ko panther ni, money made you lose your sense of entitlement and purpose. Your partner must be really lucky to find a worthless gluttony and rancor being to salvage his hopes on. Next time dont go fetching firewood if you dont want to light it up. Steeeew peeed!!
savage shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by yomi007k(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
airex:
Odè. How did you come about that useless statistics of yours?

I tire o.

Her gay bestie must be a census official counting gay and straight guys from school to school.

You just know people wey no get grey matter.

6 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by zexy2030(m): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

That as well could be true
small pikin

1 Like

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by CaptainMitch: 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Animal talk
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
For ladies? Yes. I’ll even put the figure at 99.73%.

It’s almost nonexistent for guys Cos they bathe in open stalls. Any nonsense like that na beating go follow an.

24 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Casalindal(f): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Tobichuks08:

Kk
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Tobichuks08: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

Kk
k-iv
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Shugavee(f): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:
all boys boarding house!! If it’s boarding house with girls hostel ,, I don’t agree
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Shugavee(f): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2020
AfroKnight:
For ladies? Yes. I’ll even put the figure at 99.73%.

It’s almost nonexistent for guys Cos they bathe in open stalls. Any nonsense like that na beating go follow an.
n you think girls hostel tolerate such ... I went to a boarding school , mixed tho . But if we hear it !! U will be publicly disgraced . All boys school n all girls school I don’t know . But mixed I am very sure
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Shugavee(f): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

You might not be among the 90% but this is the bitter truth... if you had look closely you might had notice. Well there are my opinions
90% is an exaggeration abeg

3 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by chiemmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
I doubt that statistics for guys, me that can't alow a guy's body near me, let alone touch me, I will just stab you,
For females i can believe, they have this teddy bear they use as pillow, that's their sex tool, or their pillow, all these school mother and daughters are mostly lesbian relationships

8 Likes

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by AstroG: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

Worthless piece of sh1t sad

1 Like

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by biddostandard: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
the op is correct at some point its a bitter truth but not 90%,maybe 40%,most are from boys only boarding sch
Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Ballary(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:
That's a total lie,I also went to a boarding school, it's just 20% possibilities or even lesser

Your gay friend is wrong, maybe his school have a high number doesn't make every boader the same,I also went to an all boys secondary School.

1 Like

Re: 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School by Albertone(m): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Casalindal:

HIV You so stupid and full of ignorant... why bring my partner status into your reply?? You can say shit to me but never in your live talk down on my partner because of his status... don’t be unfortunate
You and your shitty HIV infested partner should shift go one side jare...

Attention seeker.... Itilibo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Kiss Her Feet? / Prostitut And Girlfriends: No Difference / Please Help Me..i Need A Boyfriend/fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.