Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You (1072 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Slimranky(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Women/girl's generally don't wanna be rushed Guy's
Its OK to see a hot girl with perfect body crush on her and Want to be with her but never you act as
a tasty,Hot broke ass nigga

I know say Conji na bastard
But an average naija girl

"GO DEY GIVE U GREEN LIGHT BUT ANYTIME U SHOW SHE GO HOLD HER JEANS TIGHT"

As for me I like girls with Boob's and moderate ass
Because forward ever and backward never
So therefore I would rather not rush my spec or crush of a girl when I'm still on my way up.that could be a distraction because
Nor be everyday condom go dey your house then u fit go mistakenly give her belle and maybe the babe dey fertile so any amount of sperm u release in her coochie must turn to belle,that one go fit distract you

That's why its good to make money I mean cash out loud get your own mob
Glk,better crib account balance 2.5m
Before u go dey reason naija girl

Money Go make girl wey u no born call u daddy
Life's good when you have dallaz
This broke life ain't for me �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Ladylite: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:
Its OK to see a hot girl with perfect body crush on her and Want to be with her but never you act as

So therefore I would rather not rush my spec or crush of a girl when I'm still on my way up.that could be a distraction because
Nor be everyday condom go dey your house then u fit go mistakenly give her belle and maybe the babe dey fertile so any amount of sperm u release in her coochie must turn to belle,that one go fit distract you

Hmmmm I have never met a wiser post from a nairaland dude.

2 Likes

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Silasloaded(m): 5:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

brotherly na true talk

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Petyprincess(f): 5:36am On Mar 23, 2020

They won't still hear grin

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Lightangel65: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2020
Ladylite:

Hmmmm I have never met a wiser post from a nairaland dude.

That's sexists, so nairaland dudes are dull? shocked
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Riele(f): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2020
This Op has sense .

Please send your sense to the mumu above .
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by snitchbitch: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
May be she is manipulating you, milking your money and collecting d!ck from another guy.

You asked how did I know?
Didn't you read "May be" ?

1 Like

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Slimranky(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
snitchbitch:
May be she is manipulating you, milking your money and collecting d!ck from another guy.

Nigga wha ya say?

Mi nuh have nuh gf,long time man a single and searching for dallaz
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Akinbahm(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2020
Slimranky:

one must make money b4 gaming 9ja babes. no wonder suicidal cases is much from masculine side...

Bro, money won't make a girl loyal it will only attracts gold diggers to you and u will end up here ranting she left you for a richer dude...

improve on ur gaming skills and let your money be add ons to ur gaming, 9ja babes will collect ur money nd still be f^cking ur gee wey broke underneath...

Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Rickjordan(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2020
snitchbitch:

...let him keep licking their ass while they keep praising his nice ass....another nigga on a low is smashing ...since he thinks money do d deal, give her a million, tomorrow another nigga gives her 2 mill then watch her loyalty switch like a seconds arrow of a clock...better know your game even before making the cash,

Sense(game)+Cash=Attractive Rich Nigga...
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by flyinnizam(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2020
abeg no time ni
Re: Guy' Because She Wants U Take Things Slow Doesn’t Mean She Don’t Really Like You by Brosbeforehoes: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2020
For this Corona period undecided undecided una still dey reason women matter...

(1) (Reply)

When Your Husband Is Too Harsh On Your Househelp, Sisters Be Vigilant- Actress / This Girl Loves Me But She Doesn't Want To Marry Me / What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.