Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate (7681 Views)

Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
debosky:

Unlike you, I haven't sold my identity in the name of supporting a candidate.

How long does it take to organise debates? They can have one at the PDP primaries and carry it out before the voting takes place. Someone who has never won an electoral contest in his life will clearly be scared of facing his opponent one on one. That is the central theme of GEJ's campaign.

Really?!!
Home come you are here cheering for a THEIF? Or are you just daft or something?
You even went to the ridiculous extent of practically claiming that the Jefferson subpoena did not originate from Americans; thats called subverting the truth dude, which in turn is a hallmark of corruption. . . And you haven't sold your soul? damn! shocked shocked shocked

Dude, you are easily decoded.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
appletango:

shocked shocked shocked

what does that even mean?? my friend, you shouldn't be concerned about your yoruba; it's your English that's reprehensible

It takes a dimwit to make such a statement. I am worried about my Yoruba, thank you.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Eziachi: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
mirage:

To be honest GEJ should accept the invitation, but looking at the character of the person Atiku and his antecedent and what he is capable of doing, it will be very wrong for GEJ to accept such tricky invitation at this period. This is the same trick he use to sideline IBB and  SARAKi to arrive at Northern candidate or why did he not call for same debate during OBJ as vice president against other VPs or better still against Yardua. The truth is, he new well that GEJ is naive with little experience in office and this is an opportunity to expose all his mistake. Atiku is a political coup plotter and a desperate man. GEJ [list]
[li]BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!![/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
If you have a clean consicence, you have nothing to fear in a debate, whether you are an orator or not. The public are not totally stupid that they cannot suss out when someone is playing them for a fool.
In Nigeria when a thief is caught, they will not concentrate on this particular thief but will rather be looking whether he is the worst rogue or not and then lose focus on the theif in their grasp. I cant remember the primary between Atiku, IBB and Saraki to use now to deviate attention for a call for a useful debate.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by lagbaja20: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
The debate has nothing to do with the Nigerian people. The more than 10 million Almanjiris in the North do not care about some self serving debate, the fishermen from the ND do not care, neither do the spare part dealers in the East. And, I am damn sure that my illiterate grandmother and her ilk in the SW could care less about some useless debates.

I sure hope that GEJ refuses, not that I like him, I just would not like to have a sitting president, albeit one with a Ph.D from podunk University, disgraced by a temperate, probably more presidential, former custom officer.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
You people are making gra gra

this election will be won and lost on the BBC Hausa service.

Watch and see.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
BBC Hausa service?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Eziachi: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

Really?!!
You even went to the ridiculous extent of practically claiming that the Jefferson subpoena did not originate from Americans; thats called subverting the truth dude, which in turn is a hallmark of corruption. . . And you haven't sold your soul? damn! shocked shocked shocked

Dude, you are easily decoded.

So who exactly is this your thief between Jonathan and Atiku? So you really knew this two person that well? Some of you needs pity. No wonder they take people like you for a fool.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by vigasimple(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
A lot contributors here see this things as in blac and white.

Debates is NOT where candidates are choosing , selected and elected in Nigeria up till now. and for the 2011 election it will not solve any problem.

Atiku became a Northern consesnus candidates by 9 man committee, WHERE IS THE DEBATE THEN.

IMO, Atiku is playing good politics(play to your strenght) finding a way to make his campaign mainstream because he is a Northern candidates of 9 man ciroma led committee of the PDP. GEJ is the sitting president. There is no requirement in PDP or even Nigerian electoral law or practices and the constitution to hold debates.

@ Mikeansy, GEJ is playing the best politics of passive and dullness to remain at Aso Rock, this is OBJ copybook in 1999 until he seized the Party machinery, the rest they say is history.

If there were to be debate, Atiku and GEJ are not the only candidates of PDP and there are other candidates in other parties for the general election. Atiku is just trying to enter ASo rock via confusing the ordinary Nigerians. All Atiku olituics is Northern based.

I m not a TRiblisrt, but anyone that vote any Atiku or those useless Northern candidates who have ruled this country for 34years out 50 years of independnce without nothing to show for it should have their head examined.

Bad as OBJ maybe, he is the best President Nigeria has in a long time. We in the south do criticise and question our own pepole and we don't fall in line blindly like the North do.  Even Ribadu will be made to toe the North born to rule  line  if he becomes the President.

Atiku will be the worst President Nigeria will have in a long time. GEJ will be significantly better for a lot of reason.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
krendo:

Watch and see.

Out pop the ethnic bigots!! It's a constant theme in the Atiku camp. Bigotry, sectionalism, violence, theft, forgery and lots of foolishness.
Your era is passed and Nigeria has moved on, you just haven't realised it yet. cool

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Eziachi: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
krendo:

Watch and see.
Yes, there is some truth there. An average northerner listen to BBC Hausa service than any Nigerian station and that is the medium their rogue leaders uses often to talk to them. I can bet you that many them haven't heard of Jonathan but they knew the president of Pakistan.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by debosky(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

BBC Hausa service?

i.e. the main medium of communication in the North, with their electoral majority.

Faeb:

Really?!!

I want a debate - is that the same as supporting Atiku? I see you are unable to see anything short of support for GEJ as normal.

I repeat, the US GOVERNMENT/COURTS didn't issue the subpoena for Atiku, it was Jefferson's lawyers. If you have information to the contrary, post it - if not shut your lying mouth.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

BBC Hausa service?

That is where we will rally the troops

It will simply take one Emir to go to BBC Hausa Service and  remind the delegates from the North of their duty to ttheir own people to maintain fairness, equity, and justice in the country Nigeria and all the Northern delegates will simply line up behind Atiku on PDP Primaries day.

PDP has a zoning formula and power must remain in the North until 2015. It is ok for Jonathan to complete Yar'adua term untill 2011, but he will not do another 4years on behalf of the North. Jonathan is not from the North.

Forget all the money they have collected from GEJ. When the time comes, all will do what is right Insha Allah.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by lagbaja20: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
krendo:

Watch and see.

You are right to some extent!
plus some rigging here and there, and I think he needs the SW to some extent!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Eziachi: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
vigasimple:

Debates is NOT where candidates are choosing , selected and elected in Nigeria up till now. and for the 2011 election it will not solve any problem.

Atiku became a Northern consesnus candidates by 9 man committee, WHERE IS THE DEBATE THEN.

IMO, Atiku is playing good politics(play to your strenght) finding a way to make his campaign mainstream because he is a Northern candidates of 9 man ciroma led committee of the PDP. GEJ is the sitting president. There is no requirement in PDP or even Nigerian electoral law or practices and the constitution to hold debates.

@ Mikeansy, GEJ is playing the best politics of passive and dullness to remain at Aso Rock, this is OBJ copybook in 1999 until he seized the Party machinery, the rest they say is history.

If there were to be debate, Atiku and GEJ are not the only candidates of PDP and there are other candidates in other parties for the general election. Atiku is just trying to enter ASo rock via confusing the ordinary Nigerians. All Atiku olituics is Northern based.

I m not a TRiblisrt, but anyone that vote any Atiku or those useless Northern candidates who have ruled this country for 34years out 50 years of independnce without nothing to show for it should have their head examined.

Bad as OBJ maybe, he is the best President Nigeria has in a long time. We in the south do criticise and question our own pepole and we don't fall in line blindly like the North do.  Even Ribadu will be made to toe the North born to rule  line  if he becomes the President.

Atiku will be the worst President Nigeria will have in a long time. GEJ will be significantly better for a lot of reason.

I had just check the manual of my brand new car, there is no place it says that I had to take the car to a car wash, but I stll has to. So just because there is no debate in the your constitution, makes a debate a bad idea. Americans had no presidential debate until the mid 60s and its neither in their constitution.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
krendo:

That is where we will rally the troops

It will simply take one Emir to remind the delegates from the North of their duty to ttheir own people to maintain fairness, equity, and justice in the country Nigeria and all the Northern delegates will simply line up behind Atiku on PDP Primaries day.

PDP has a zoning formula and p[b]ower must remain in the North until 2015.[/b] It is ok for Jonathan to complete Yar'adua term untill 2011, but he will not do another 4years on behalf of the North. Jonathan is not from the North.

You mean PDP power right?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
debosky:

i.e. the main medium of communication in the North, with their electoral majority.

I want a debate - is that the same as supporting Atiku? I see you are unable to see anything short of support for GEJ as normal.

I repeat, the US GOVERNMENT/COURTS didn't issue the subpoena for Atiku, it was Jefferson's lawyers. If you have information to the contrary, post it - if not shut your lying mouth.

Go back and re-read what I posted, after that tell me why you shouldn't be working in a circus. Clowns create their own arguments and vigorously debate themselves! grin grin grin

Atiku is a THEIF and you worship him, hence your silly comments and self defeating arguments. Atiku is a THEIF, he himself has aknowledged that much; but here you are, killing yourself in his defense. Keep on trying to convince us that Atiku isn't recognised as a thief in America and we will keep on laughing our heads off!!!

Fool!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/317132_ROTFLM_gif474f1382cac6aa709538e551d507cbfc
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
vigasimple:

I was a fan of OBJ. But if there is anything I learnt from the OBJ years; it is that political expediency can only get you so far and will not stand the test of time. The best way to eradicate poverty, corruption, insecurity and lack of electricity in Nigeria is to stand up for what is right at all times. Unfortunately you are still stuck in the OBJ years. OBJ ways of doing things can not stand the test of time and surely GEJ will not survive with OBJ's playbook for various reasons.

Any Presidential candidate not confortable in his own skin to come out on National TV without being asked twice to defend his records or question his opponent's records is simply not worth the Nation's time.

While it is true that going forward the powers of PDP will reduce, they will still be influential in 2011 Presidential elections, so the PDP intra Presidential primaries is somewhat more important than the general elections and hence there must be PDP debates and General election debates.

Any candidates who finds excuse to run away from debates is simply not worth the country's time.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by ekubear1: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
Someone here said something about 2 weeks not being enough time to prepare. I strongly disgree. You could have debates comfortably once a week, even.

Also, it isn't as if GEJ or Atiku would be the one doing most of the heavy lifting anyway. Their aides would do most of the work. Then the aides would prepare a summary for each candidate, which the person then spends possibly up to a day or so mastering (though of course the more talented you are, the less time you need to spend preparing.)
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Nigerians want change, Nigerians want a president who will run the country as other democracies are run and yet the same Nigerians don't want their Presidential candidates to go through the rigours of election battle like other democracies do.

You can not eat your cake and have it folks.

A mediocre process will definitely produce a mediocre President, it is as simple as that.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by dkings101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
I would ve love Atiku to enter Aso Rock cos he is the only one tat would have the gut to deal with OBJ, I wanna see tat man in jail. I wanna see him being tormented and humiliated and even disgrace. Na tat man dey hold 9ja politician and taking us Back, I just want to see him being humiliated with the same EFCC and ICPC he established.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2010
Vigasimple

It was the same OBJ expediency that sneaked Yar'adua into power without the Nation seeing him very well. Yar'adua avoided defending his records, we were simply told he was a good man who played squash all the time. That he was a Chemistry teacher, very meticulous, his attention to details was superb as he will go line by line reading every policy document.

When election was over the truth became obvious. We got a President who could hardly stand for 2hrs, who spent more time treating himself than rehabilitating the Nation, his wife and the cabal took the opportunity to loot this Nation dry and even in the dying days of the President chose to stand the constitution on its head than be open about the health of Yar'adua so that that he can get treatment and last days he deserves.

Honestly, I don't know about you but I will not trust OBj to choose the next leader of this country. It is time to allow the Nigerian people to make up their own minds on who their next leader will be.
Let Jonathan/Atiku come and defend his records on TV so that the delegates and the Nigerian people will know who best to support.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by jaygetta(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
Atiku: "Yah a Korruft man! Yah wipe is Korruft! Dem katch am por I'm hand $3million as she was climb am por Flane. . . . GEJ: "Nna shaarap my friend! I Yam not corrupt in any way, shape, form or possible. . . I bring facebook to Africa, I yam Africa Obama, I will be good President, people President and em . . . Er. . Em . . . And BEAF LUV ME!!! Thaink u and Goodie nite!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by debosky(m): 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
Beaf

Faeb:

Atiku and his wife fled the US when they were given court summouns (like all thieves do). The poo[b]r US authorities[/b] were all over Nigeria, looking for Mrs. Atiku to serve court papers, but she had escaped to an unknown location in Dubai.

That is what you said, yet there were NO US 'authorities' looking for Atiku - the lawyers of Jefferson were the ones doing the looking. A liar will always remain a liar.

I have not made any campaign threads for Atiku or anyone else, neither have I had a need to resort to base namecalling to prove a point. Your desperation worsens by the day and for that reason I pity you.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by jaygetta(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
I will give my left nut to see this debate on YouTube! Atiku na political agbero. . . Poor GEJ! No be Im dat little Sesay gal from CNN shakara so tay he start dey sweat. . .?! Na wa o!
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2010
[size=14pt]38 people just died in Jos.Has Atiku sympathised with them?[/size]
All he and his dim followers can think of is how to hang desperately unto GEJ's popularity wagon, in the vain hope that a crumb or two will drop in their laps.

38 people just died in Jos, and the President is likely to be too busy to humour thieves and their worshippers.
. . .But what can one expect from the ranks of a THIEF?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

[size=14pt]38 people just died in Jos.Has Atiku sympathised with them?[/size]
All he and his dim followers can think of is how to hang desperately unto GEJ's popularity wagon, in the vain hope that a crumb or two will drop in their laps.

38 people just died in Jos, and the President is likely to be too busy to humour thieves and their worshippers.
. . .But what can one expect from the ranks of a THIEF?

How old are you Beaf? If your superman GEJ was awake to his responsibilities maybe his secret police would have arrested the guys plotting to bomb jos before they succeeded. That is what responsible Governments do.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
This is what serious folks should ask of their Governments not taking roll calls of who has and has not sympathised with the dead. I honestly think you believe the essence of the Presidency is to have your kinsman occupy the seat for the sake of it.

UK Police Intercept Christmas Terror Plot

Posted on: December 22nd, 2010 by Dave Smith
UK authorities foiled an al-Qaeda-related plot to target Christmas tourists and shoppers with a wave of suicide bombings in London. This came with a series of raids throughout Britain on Sunday, during which 12 men were arrested in Birmingham, London, Cardiff and Stoke-on-Trent.

Intelligence had discovered that a terrorist cell was in the later stages of a plan to coordinate attacks on iconic attractions, banks and shops. The raids came after MI5 conducted months of surveillance and communications were intercepted suggesting the bombers were ready to move ahead with the attacks. There were also claims from Iraqi ministers that captured insurgents said al-Qaeda was planning attacks during the holidays, with the Stockholm suicide bombing earlier this month by an Iraqi based in Britain being the first phase.

John Yates, the Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner and most senior counter-terrorism officer in the country, said the raids were necessary to ensure the safety of the public. The arrests were made in the early hours of Sunday after plans were drawn up on Friday. Yates says the operation was led by intelligence, and the men arrested are suspected of commissioning, preparing and instigating acts of terrorism. The cell is said to include British men that were influenced by the terrorist group in the Arabian Peninsula. The Yemen-based preacher Anwar al-Awlaki is also thought to have influenced them. The men are aged between 17 and 28 and will be held for questioning for 14 days.

Home Secretary Theresa May found out about the raids last week. She thanked the police and security services for working to ensure the country’s safety, as she knows they are facing a real and serious terrorism threat
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
^
Are you ok? shocked

debosky:

Beaf

That is what you said, yet there were NO US 'authorities' looking for Atiku - the lawyers of Jefferson were the ones doing the looking. A liar will always remain a liar.

I have not made any campaign threads for Atiku or anyone else, neither have I had a need to resort to base namecalling to prove a point. Your desperation worsens by the day and for that reason I pity you.

Based on what court decision where lawyers chasing Atiku all over the Globe? Is a court not an authority? If you are ignorant of matters, its always best to shut up.
Clown, do you know the meaning of the word, subpoena and who issues subpoena's?

Na wa o! foolish peeps sha! You are here killing yourself, trying to make Atiku look like a saint, shamelessly attempting to convince us like a fool that he is not a known thief in the US.
Keep on dragging your arse out for Atiku, we will build a shrine where you can worship thieves like him. Fool.

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught laundering a stolen[/size] [size=33pt]40 BILLION in one instance!!![/size] [size=14pt]. . .By US Senators!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by mirage(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Eziachi

If you have a clean consicence, you have nothing to fear in a debate, whether you are an orator or not. The public are not totally silly that they cannot suss out when someone is playing them for a fool.
In Nigeria when a thief is caught, they will not concentrate on this particular thief but will rather be looking whether he is the worst rogue or not and then lose focus on the theif in their grasp. I cant remember the primary between Atiku, IBB and Saraki to use now to deviate attention for a call for a useful debate.

The issue am pointer at is not about the debate because there is nothing wrong about it. I am totally in support of the debate. But my concern over Atiku call for a debate against GEJ is my worry. This is not because am in support of GEJ but rather the circumstances surrounding the debate and the timing. I belief the call for a debate should not be coming from Atiku because, before now we have been witnessing various debate and i thing if the public i.e Nigerians need one, such would have been put together before now.  
"I cant remember the primary between Atiku, IBB and Saraki to use now to deviate attention for a call for a useful debate." I did not mean a debate between the trio here, what am referring to is the circumstance by which he Atiku emerge as the northern candidate and the allegations  surrounding it.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by lagbaja20: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHH9lzivAx0&feature=related[/flash]

Atiku: Simply better than GEJ
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by redrumz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
the truth neither of them will appear for the debate . because they both cant solve the problem of Nigeria . What do they want to debate about sef .
How to solve water , light,education, shelter or job problems  ?. we all know the solution to this problem but Nigeria is not ready to reach the promise land yet .
i pray we wont be like the isrealities that spent 400 years in a 40 day journey

the atiku campain organiser just want to Jam the masses head together period
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by ahidjo: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
[size=14pt]HOW GEJ (Greedy Educated Junk) runs Nigeria[/size]

THE State House plans to spend over N500 million on food stuff and catering supplies, according to an estimate in the 2011 budget before the National Assembly.

The State House (residences and offices of the President and Vice-President) is allocated N21,159,867,112.

About N1,570,107,112 is for salaries and wages. Allowances and social contributions will be serviced with N640,386,203.

The proposed recurrent expenditure for the office of the Vice-President is N8,395,543,797. This is broken down into travel and transport (N2,014,658,355); utilities (N263,514,587); materials and supplies (N1,614, 315,741); maintenance services (N2,847,709,086); training (N338,045,242); consult-ancy and professional services (N85,747,680); fuel and lubricants (N197,700,000); miscellaneous (N1,033,853, 106) and loans and advances (N53,830,000).

About N54 million is voted for fuelling of plant/generator.

About N574, 074,750 is to be spent on food stuff and catering materials are to cost N374,074,750; N312,400,000 is for refreshments and meals; N86,422,720 for honorarium and sitting allowances and N383,408,436 is proposed to be spent on welfare packages.

Under the proposed capital vote of the vice president, over N3 billion is set aside for buying fixed assets; N30 million is to be spent on office furniture and fittings; over N428 million is voted for computers; N553,594,442 for canteen/kitchen equipment, N403,594,442 for kitchen and household equipment and N150,000,000 for household equipment and materials (for the Vice-President’s residence).

There are, also, N1,128,640,000 for residential furniture and N21,875,000 for recreational facilities.

More than N4billion is provided for the construction and provision of fixed assets in the State House. Out of this, N1,170,000,000 will be spent on construction/provision of residential buildings; N861,000,000 for electricity (in the State House) N545,000,000 for the construction/provision of infrastructure and N184,000,000 for the construction/provision of recreational facilities
N24 million is proposed for one library scanner for the library.

The purchase of utility and operational vehicles for the office of the VP is to cost N300 million. The furnishing of the VP’s Guest House at Asokoro is proposed to cost N100 million.

About N400 million is proposed to be spent on the acquisition, upgrading and furnishing of the VP’s Guest House at Aguda House.

For the rehabilitation of 10 houses on Ibrahim Taiwo Street for Principal Officers of the President, N101 million is likely to be spent and N48 million is voted for the rehabilitation of presidential/ ministerial chalets at Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

The rehabilitation of the Banquet Hall dome roof is estimated to cost N81 million and N302,291,157 may be spent on the rehabilitation of the Aso Villa administration building.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/22938.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Sanusi Mad?. . Cbn Now Into Building Hotels? / 2013 Armed Forces Remembrance Day / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.