Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guys! Playin Or Luvi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Playin Or Luvi (850 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2010
Pls guys i nid help. Hw do i know a guy luvs me or he is hit n go? Pls u response can save my soul. Tanks.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2010
Hmmm, there really is no way to know for sure. I guess ya just have to trust your instincts.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by chikeorji123(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2010
close your lap until your marriage,if he can wait for that long then he love u. tongue cool cool
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by badguy3: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2010
THERE IS. no give him punny till marrage. if he stay fine he love. if not stay? then no love u. but u canot do that i know
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Mygoldie(f): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2010
chikeorji123:

close your lap until your marriage,if he can wait for that long then he love u. tongue cool cool

bad-guy:

THERE IS. no give him punny till marrage. if he stay fine he love. if not stay? then no love u. but u canot do that i know

i support sex after marriage,but my dear,sex after marriage doesn't guarantee a happy ending. it is in the mind, Love does,cos it goes from strenght to strenght and it conquers all things.

@OP talk to him,ask him questions in a gradual process tho,watch his live style,his thoughts,his dreams,his plans for the future,listen and think.Don't act too desperate,just relax, but be mindful and your answers will emerge naturally, don't hurry now,cos its not how far you go with him,but how well your relationship becomes. i hope this helps.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2010
Am so confuse. Bt guys wat do u do wen u luv a gal?
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by CH3OH(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
jessy4done:

Pls guys i nid help. Hw do i know a guy luvs me or he is hit n go? Pls u response can save my soul. Tanks.

VERY SIMPLE. TELL HIM U HV INFORMED UR PASTOR/ IMMA ABT IT AND HE(UR PASTOR/ IMMA) WOULD WANT TO MEET BOTH OF U FOR COUNSELLING. THEN, WATCH HIS REPONSE, GESTURE N FEELINGS ABT U, D REST IS FOR U TO DECIDE O. IT WORKS. GUD LUCK.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Girl846(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2010
Actions don't always = true feelings because there are many guys that will do and say all the right things just to keep it coming.

I am suspecting that the fact that you are asking this question means that there is doubt in your heart or maybe you have already noticed some traits in him that do not add up. My advice - trust your instincts!!!

And like some people said before, you can stop having sex till marriage because any guy that truly loves you will stay with you till the ultimate form of commitment is made(marriage), after all, sex outside marriage is a sin and if you want the blessings of God in your relationship, it will help if you follow his word (the bible). Just my 2 cents.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2010
Am nt havi any doubts bt i am tryin 2 b careful,am d emotional type,am scare of luvi n losi him if he is nt 4 real.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by sexylogan(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2010
jessy4done:

Am nt havi any doubts bt i am tryin 2 b careful,am d emotional type,am scare of luvi n losi him if he is nt 4 real.
u realli cant tell. but if he can opt to be with u without sex, he mught actualli love u. problem is that
if he's not sleeping with u, he's probably doing it with sum1 else. women need a reason to make love
men just need a place to have se[i]x[/i]. undecided
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by seyigiggle: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
Good one by sexylogan.
knowing if a guy is real is simple but tricky.
Maybe mine could help you, i call my girl always about 7 or more times in a day and we talk for long, there is always something to talk about. i share my feelings, my fear, i mean i am very open to her. i share my future with her and infact she knows what i am targeting to achieve now! I support her financially with her basic needs (no extravagance expenditures). I take her out (we hang out in any good resort twice in a month), introduce her to my friends and family as my future wife. I visit her at her house, infact we eat together in a plate and her parent see us. many more i can't just go on.
but please be careful when you receive too much gift, it could be a trap.
ladies do confuse caring with gifts.
all the best
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Omolola1(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
one cnt tell because as they say, love is blind, when hrtbreak comes, it bcoms clear
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2010
Txts guys.
i appreciate all ur response.bt wat abt teli d guy dat he shld cum n see my parents n get d introduction list,can i no if he is serious 4rm dre,though am nt ready 4 marriage now bt just want 2 b sure.
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Madukaele(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
A gud guy wil alwayz wait 4 sex after mariage but tru he may hv anoda sex patner. a gud guy may run if u talk abut seein
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Madukaele(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
parents cos he wanna tak things slow nd easy and u wil luk lik a despert babe tryin to trap him into mariage
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by omega25red(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
poster

loving someone takes time. You can meet and like each other but truly loving a person takes time and it includes getting know really know a person. just because a person calls you and takes you out on dates doesn't mean they love you. A person might care for you but love i dont know.

Seems like the word Love is used loosly in Nigeria
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Jaideyone(m): 4:57am On Dec 30, 2010
i'll go with sexlogan on this one. most men just need a place to pour their juice. So if he's not humping u then he's probably having sex with someone else tongue
Re: Guys! Playin Or Luvi by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2011
well, i dont know what to do, i love this guy so much.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? / Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? / Urgent: Please Save A Life With Ur Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.