Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? (854 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Orikinla(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
Is it heartless and selfish that you are still behaving like ignorant fools when your home is on fire? Nigerian soldiers are killing students of the University of Jos while you are here discussing your lusts of the flesh. You dogs of lust!
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Is it heartless and selfish that you are still behavin like ignorant fools when your home is on fire? Nigerian soldiers are killing students of the University of Jos while you are here discussing your lusts of the flesh. You dogs  of lust!

you are very st[i]up[/i]id for that statement
what do you want us to do to help amend the situation
most of us are not even aware,

you better watch your mouth you stu[i]p[/i]id na[i]k[/i]ed hill GOAT
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Is it heartless and selfish that you are still behaving like ignorant fools when your home is on fire? Nigerian soldiers are killing students of the University of Jos while you are here discussing your lusts of the flesh. You dogs of lust!

Aye cry baby, do you need a diaper change? Most of these ppl you are insulting are abroad and therefore cannot do much for the situation but offer condolences and/or prayer. But what about you? wtf are YOU doing about the situation? Direct your anger towards those who are doing the oppressing and stop btching on the internet. A random stranger should walk up and slap you for this.
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
^^ just came back in,
meet me on y.i.m
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
190, whats up man.
Which time you reach Uk sef?
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by born2boink(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
Unijos in crises, Shit, War war war
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
2buff:

190, whats up man.
Which time you reach Uk sef?

yesterday, any problem undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sources tell me you were somehow involved in the attacks at unijos  angry
It is believed you've been seeling guns to both sides to make a profit angry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by koolchicco: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Some dudes illnesses>>>>>>So incurable! angry undecided
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Spclst900: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
Poster

wetin you come want make i do?
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
2buff:

Sources tell me you were somehow involved in the attacks at unijos  angry
It is believed you've been seeling guns to both sides to make a profit angry

Wetin you want make MAN do,
Man got to wack,

Spclst900:

Poster

wetin you come want make i do?

Pull your shirts run into the streets and shout
thats wat you have to do,
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Mygoldie(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2011
hmmm,ummm,mmm ''humming to myself'' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by efisher(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
So make everybody just quench now because dem dey fight for Jos! What do u now want the Egyptians, Russians, Iraqis and THE ENTIRE MANKIND to do? Ask yourself why those experiencing famine still procreate. Have u not seen those babies born in the middle of famine in extremely poor countries.

@Poster say something else!
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mygoldie:

hmmm,ummm,mmm ''humming to myself'' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Your Security Job calls,

Watch this exclusive advice i have for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx5p_wv_izo&feature=related
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Mygoldie(f): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
is this suppose to be a joke or something?^^

Capital FOOL !!!
don't get me upset tonight person. angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Woke4all(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

If not for something i would hv called you a GOAT but i know you are drunk.

Any what hv you done about it?
angry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mygoldie:

is this suppose to be a joke or something?^^

Capital FOOL !!!
don't get me upset tonight person. angry angry angry angry

Sorry Mr T just wants to pass the message
Goldie, Ermm undecided undecided how far concerning that stuff na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ20W0&feature=related
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Atreides(f): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Is all well with you?
Are you smoking the wrong weed?
And what are we supposed to do about what's going on in Jos? Take a bus/flight to Jos and then fight the soldiers with out bare hands? Are you serious?
Wtf is this guy on? Glue? Polish? What?
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Mygoldie(f): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
190:

Sorry Mr T just wants to pass the message
Goldie, Ermm undecided undecided how far concerning that stuff na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eisa5AZ20W0&feature=related

Don't talk to me,from hence forth.
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mygoldie:

Don't talk to me,from hence forth.
cry cry cry

Im sorry
Im sorry please 4give me, cry cry
Im sorry please, Goldie you're my personal winter jacket you know nah cry cry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Mygoldie(f): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
you still dey say i be your personal winter jacket abi, oya gerrat,don't even try calling my name,when ur in trouble. angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
Mygoldie im sorry for real
okay should i give you my phone number
so you can call me!! grin grin
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Mygoldie(f): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
I don't call guys,sorry and besides you are not my friend anymore.goodbye my ex-friend. undecided
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Orikinla(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
Wait until you have lost one or two of your beloved ones, then you would be able to see that the tragedy in your country affects everyone no matter your location. Being a second class citizen in a foreign country is nothing to be proud of while your own motherland is falling apart. Only dogs don't care, because they are dogs. And only an ignorant fool does not know what Orikinla is doing and I am not a second class citizen anywhere.
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by Woke4all(m): 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
Orikinla:

Wait until you have lost one or two of your beloved ones, then you would be able to see that the tragedy in your country affects everyone no matter your location. Being a second class citizen in a foreign country is nothing to be proud of while your own motherland is falling apart. Only dogs don't care, because they are dogs. And only an ignorant fool does not know what Orikinla is doing and I am not a second class citizen anywhere.
What have you done?

Are you a student there?

How many soldiers have you killed now? grin

Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2011
Woke4all:

What have you done?

Are you a student there?

How many soldiers have you killed now? grin

ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by 190: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2011
Mygoldie:

I don't call guys,sorry and besides you are not my friend anymore.goodbye my ex-friend. undecided

Goldie you know i can take a bullet for you
Please dont leave me, cry cry cry
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by vertexroya(m): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2011
[size=15pt]**** VERTEX ARRIVES*******

Something appears to be fishy here, the poster needs some caution ehhh!!,
now I'll ask all my niggas, do I demolish this thread first so we can live in peace[/size] cool cool
Re: Who Is Talking Of Romance When Unijos Is In Chaos? by koolchicco: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2011
vertexroya:

[size=15pt]**** VERTEX ARRIVES*******

Something appears to be fishy here, the poster needs some caution ehhh!!,
now I'll ask all my niggas, do I demolish this thread first so we can live in peace[/size] cool cool

Ur call Nwanne grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would A Gal Prefer / Why Is So? / Real Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.