Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? (851 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Would U Marry Or Date A Physically Challenged Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by nurabela: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2011
Can you date a physically challenged person on the ground of pity or out of love? How many of your friends are physically challenged? Are you willing to marry any of them?
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by HaveSense1(m): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2011
I treat everyone I meet with kindness, fairness, and most importantly respect. Physical appearance is only skin deep, because I find the inside only worth being called beautiful, or ugly.
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by SALady(f): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2011
Yes! if he is a loveable person, just like any other person.
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2011
HaveSense1:

I treat everyone I meet with kindness, fairness, and most importantly respect. Physical appearance is only skin deep, because I find the inside only worth being called beautiful, or ugly.

Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by omolasgidi(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2011
well, erm,, i er, lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by Blueice4re(f): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2011
If the love is there.
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by URFATHER: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2011
Why do most girls like lieing to themselves undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Una marry physically challenged person indeed!!!! angry angry angry (Unless the man is dangote, adenuga or otedola or birdman or jay-z or 50 cent or bill gates or this guy that just pass bill gates as the world richest!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Ehen that time I know its possible. But just an average man I don’t think so! Ordinary to wash plates and do other house chores women are complaining that the man should help out blah, blah, blah…… angry angry angry angry Imagine when they now marry a physically challenged person where they would have to clean his poo, feed him and so on…. You women are always finding small opportunity to lie to yourselves especially rokiatu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
your, FATHER:

challenged person where they would have to clean his poo, feed him and so on…. You women are always finding small opportunity to lie to yourselves especially rokiatu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
On a more serious note dude, I ain't kidding nor pretending.

We can not control who we fall in love with. Beside no one make themself. Who am I to judge anyone, when no one's perfect?
Re: Can You Date A Physically Challenged Person? by Coolabbie: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2011
Yes i can but it has 2 be out of luv & not because i feel pity 4 dem.

(1) (Reply)

Because Of Love:another Jilted Female Ex-banker Commits Suicide / Strictly For Nairaland Marrieds / Top Ideas To Mesmerise Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.