Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 (3695 Views)

Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by niggadee(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
omo mummy i wish ur mum accept the next 1 good luck grin grin grin
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by Abekeade08(f): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
You are a real omo mummy, do you still suck on her bosoms at 32??
A mothers job is to advice not dictate to you.
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by princeonx: 4:46am On May 08, 2011
@poster: Honestly if you don't know what to do in this situation, then you won't know what to do with a woman if one marry you!
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 09, 2011
LOL!!
@OP, you are still a small boy at 32. when you become a man, the answer will be revealed to you. until then, keep your mouth shut about your romantic life.
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by yemivictor: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
@OP, i hope you've learnt not to ever bring your personal issues on here again with the hope of finding solutions from a couple of people who cannot even relate with your discourse, to start with.

Anybody with half-a-brain, teenagers, drop-outs, mechanics and hairdressers who can read and type, yahoo + practitioners on recess, prostitutes/students, jobless half-baked graduates and basically any idiot out there with a laptop will want to take a swipe at you, simply because you've started a topic!

NL is not what it used to be! It has been hijacked!! sad sad sad
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by nassiwa: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
Your mom must be having good reasons. Ask her to get for you a woman. She must be knowing the Character and the kind of a woman she wants you to have as a wife.
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by Outstrip(f): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2011
is his moother going to be the one to look at the woman for the next 60 years?
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by Lax75(m): 2:25am On Aug 24, 2011
Why do I have this ugly feeling that the one who your mom finally approves will be the one who will destroy your life, Consequences of allowing people to make YOUR decisions for you.
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by femmy2010(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2011
Make your mistakes.
It is wholly your choice who you marry.
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by horny4u(f): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
Your mum is in love with you , marry her
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by manakeagie: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2011
why do you look up to your mum so much and yet at the end of it all you are the one going to stay with that person, talk to her and let her know your heart desires ,
Re: My Mom Says "no" To Every Girl I Introduce To Her As Fiancee At 32 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
It is simple.
You really should have YOUR OWN spiritual foundation in check before marriage.
YOU should be able to inquire as to the spiritual compatibility of your wife on your own without your mother's involvement.

Go on a proper fast [/b]and prayer of inquiry. Don't stop until you receive an answer.
God is eager to communicate with you himself if you position your ears correctly by [b]fasting

cheers mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Babies Cry Early In The Morning / I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery - A Heart Breaking Story. / Would You Marry Someone On A Wheelchair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.