Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87961 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SweetCunt97(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Aso Rock occupants no fit afford ordinary ventilator

5 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by felai: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Its brewing...
baby124:
Since Kyari is being taken to Lagos. This one must be for Buhari.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Fash20: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Very useless goverment

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by chozzy: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020

Useless monkeys in
Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

32 billion naira is almost 100 million dollars and not a ventilator in sight there ..such a shame
the most painful aspect of it was that, the medical director of the hospital Dr Munir who is the chief physician to president buhari didn't even know how the money was spent because he wasn't carried along. As we speak, the case has died a natural death. The cabal was at work. We have less than 400 ventilators nationwide in government hospitals. A few of them are being run under PPP at least I know the one in LUTH. These people are so useless. The pandemic caught them unawares . Had a prophet told them there comes a day when none of them would be able to go abroad for medical treatment so, they should put our facilities nationwide in order, they'd never listen, their hearts are so hardened to doing good thing but so flexible to corruption.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by uunwanaobong3: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

I want to see a blood bath in ASO ROCK

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by NobleAngell(f): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

What news sir?
Must It be spelt out for you?

5 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor.....

Are you not ashamed of yourself

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Neoteny7: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

The prophet of doom hath spoken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ignis: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Is the ventilator for Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by classicfrank4u(m): 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Y
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

8 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by jericco1(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ghen ghen ghen ghen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by playapayaski: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hehe desperate measures indeed. But trust me, they will all die, no hiding place for them.. Corona is more of a blessing for now than pandemic, look where its hitting? The middle.. Pls kill dem all, ALL OF DEM..

16 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
Not a mumu talk at all. We work there as well. There was a particular ventilator we were asked to work on but the medical air compressor was bad. They actually had 3 units, with 2 fully functional and the 2 were on patients...
Nice info!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Ayoefa: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Gossip mongers don go into overdrive.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
The truth is in this Nigeria's game of card, so top dogs have been given pick 2 and general market all at once. Wait for the big news people

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Centcanada: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.
what is mumu here now? Mumu should not call person mumu

5 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by potent5(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
I want to contribute to this epoch making thread. It appears something quaky is about to HAPPEN!

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Mosminic(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=baby124 post=87727033]Since Kyari is being taken to Lagos. This one must be for

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
baby124:
Since Kyari is being taken to Lagos. This one must be for Buhari.

That post is deep.

Maybe they want to confuse everybody with abba kyari when the real deal has been Buhari.

A president that only spoke to his people for 23 seconds on a very sensitive matter like this, I will never believe these people until buhari do the needful.by addressing Nigerians live for like 5 minutes.

I also noticed his goons have gone very quiet since.

The one busy stroking ethnic fight here everyday has suddenly become a preacher.

Osibanjo that normally talk to Nigerians is nowhere to be found.

Health minister is mute.
Hmm

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Cmanforall: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Former special aide to President Goodluck Jonathan is claiming one of the two ventilators in Gwagwalada hospital has been moved to state house Abuja . Is the govt hiding something? Is it only Kyari that has tested positive ? Since Kyari is being moved to Lagos who requires the ventilator in aso rock ?

.... RENO OMOKRI
Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1242449845178294273
It is sad to know that there is no ventilator in Aso rock clinic. One can then imagine what is expected of other government hospitals across the country.

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by macolino(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Wahala dey oo

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by jkendy(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nice moves by the hospital.
Our 'assistant president' should remain in Aso Rock and share his experience with his fellow good men over there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nairalandmonika: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospitals because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for tteatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
Funny enough, 32 billion will get the country about 4000 ventilators, imagine 4000 ventilators were available in the country all this panic 4 nor dey.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by lizdammy: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Are you kidding?

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Ayoefa: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
Some idiots will believe any trash from the fake pastorprenual fraudster.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by canalily(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
NobleAngell:
I honestly won't be surprised. We have a govt that doesn't care about it's citizens. They are unapologetically selfish.

I was just saying to myself that if this virus was only in Nigeria, our very selfish stakeholders will leave the country for the underprivileged to die.
because it's not affecting cows

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Amanda4life: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Maka why?

Won't they allow us to enjoy our local ventilator in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's certain Buhari has the virus. Aso Villa have decided to keep mute about it

10 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Maybe na wetin go cause the full blown revolution na him be this,the small ventilator and other stuffs available Una manage give us from our numerous tax paying,Una wan colonize am enter Aso rock,na to enter and tear down Aso rock remain...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.