Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87964 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kendroid: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
BOBAN2710:

breaking news from ipob media and surely will be celebrated by ipob because all they wish for in there entire life is death of mr president. it shall not be well with all of una one by one especially the jobless one spreading the fake news indirectly
If it was well with you, you won't wish others bad.
Convikk OneNine like you!

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kluchi3: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
:ohumm something up.. almighty Coro the Karma virus.. God is great.. First time commenter make una welcome me oo. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nnemuka:

Is the dullard ever aware of anything?
mtchewww
you people should continue defending the president
he's not aware indeed
Im not a fan of buhari. He's not the one in power. As a matter of fact, the man is busy attending to his health while the cabals and inept people he appointed out of bias and nepotism are busy messing things up

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by sylve11: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
The comments here are just wow. shocked cool
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SoNature(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Funny enough, 32 billion will get the country about 4000 ventilators, imagine 4000 ventilators were available in the country all this panic 4 nor dey.

Nigerians don't like this country

The earlier we realize that and divide the country, the better for everyone

You can't attain progress where there's no love for one's country

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Eteka1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!
Your wait to hear evil news will be in vain.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SoNature(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nikiballer:
Maybe na wetin go cause the full blown revolution na him be this,the small ventilator and other stuffs available Una manage give us from our numerous tax paying,Una wan colonize am enter Aso rock,na to enter and tear down Aso rock remain...

For Nigeria?

Jokers!
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by fuckpro: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

I want to see a blood bath in ASO ROCK

angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders una no go kill me shio

E be like say you been fast for this senario
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You were making sense till you reached here.. Buhari is the president and if he's not aware then he's a failure
That man who is busy attending to his health? He takes all the blame by his lopsided appointments and turning the vila into a family house. I never exonerated him. All I was saying is. what the cabals are doing, buhari can never understand because they are smarter than him.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kendroid: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
J111333:
Inasmuch as I despise Buhari and his nepotism, I ain't wishing death for nobody because there ain't coming back from there.

Love is needed at this time, not hate.

Get well soon Abba Kyari and to Buhari, get well soon in advance.
Pls go to Borno state where BH feed on people and tell them this directly.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Ophilabraham: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
I have just check for the cost for a ventilator, it ranges between $35k - $50k.
What will it cost the government to get 3000 from a whooping 32billion naira??

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by tiwiex(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
Buhari might not be aware. It worries me when this always comes up after identifying these issues. I guess we can conclude they have stolen more under this government but we can't blame Buhari because he is not aware. Ya.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
osuofia2:
ALL ANIMALS ARE NOT EQUAL, WE TOLD ZOMBIES THE DULLARD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEM OR ANY ONE BUT THEY CALLED US WAILERS. WELL I AM PROUDLY A WAILER
You mind those goats supporting ajala who wont mind spending four years in london for his own healthcare while their mothers are in the village dying of common malaria. May coro locate them so they go meet ajala in aso rock...if he go even look their face.

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Bbbwings:

Kindly remove this part
You still find a way to absolve him of responsibility. 8
I never absolved him...al i was saying is that, the cabals are smarter than he thinks he is. He caused it all by appointing people into key position as a result of tribalism and bias. No fair leader would do that

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by kingthreat(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Fake Pastor Reno Omokri wants to see the president dead. Na him go die first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nifemi2512(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
God's working on something,
And we are watching... kiss
It shall be well with our land.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
He should do the investigation on behalf of Nigeria we will appreciates him. since he friend Dr didn't gave him full information
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

You harsh oo
. What a pity...I guess he's right. How are the mighty falling angry
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Righteousness89(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peacecoy19:
Why do people talk about things beyond their power.If it is your prayers.then it only remain your prayers.
It's not A Prayer! It's what I see!
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Taywon: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Reno get confirm informant for govt..... Am telling u from experience.... If u have held public office b4, u gat have some loyalist in the government....

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SoNature(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Origin:
Actually I'm expecting 37 ventilators to miss. One for Aso rock and one for each governor's house.

Fact.

Please why is Kyari coming to Lagos shouldn't he self isolate in his house Is there only one centre in Nigeria. Is Lagos not over crowded enough?

Read this: You can only SELF-ISOLATE if you have made contact with a career and think you may be infected. If it's confirmed that you have the virus, YOU need medical assistance...not self-isolation.

The reason is that the maximum period of time the virus that stay in a human body without showing any symptoms is 14 days. So, within the 14 days, you will know whether you have it or not.

The most dangerous part of the disease is that someone can still spread it without it showing any symptoms....that's why it's difficult to contain.

So, Kyari has passed self-isolation stage
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by wyqay: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I never absolved him...al i was saying is that, the cabals are smarter than he thinks he is. He caused it all by appointing people into key position as a result of tribalism and bias. No fair leader would do that
Ogbeni leave all those talk, ajala did not get to power by his own work so has to pay back the hands that put him there. Nothing goes unnocticed, how do you think they draw up budgets and award contracts? You think he doesnt know who gets what? Even for a place like state house clinic under his nose? Hope you know that means gross incompetency?

5 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Egbetayo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Did any of you ever ponder what will happen if what I am thinking eventually happen. I mean....

For effective fumigation of your home and working environment, check my profile for further information
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Roozzaay(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words
Tell me who will not when the time is up....good or bad, poor or rich, weakling or strongest... Mankind is destined to perish.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by 400billionman: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
BOBAN2710:

breaking news from ipob media and surely will be celebrated by ipob because all they wish for in there entire life is death of mr president. it shall not be well with all of una one by one especially the jobless one spreading the fake news indirectly

See as everyone abandoned your comment as a mad man shouting in a market place.

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Rapmoney(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.

Dumb comment...stupid response!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by extol1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:

Do You know how many Nigerians are suffering and have died out of the useless policy and the hijacking of this government by this man and his cohorts??
if we are to look at it that way, in fact most Nigerians would have wish him death
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Haryourmieykhun(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
If u like believe me if u like don't, but for my own oo baba bubu is test positive
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Organs(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
The issue here is that this useless and Stupid Reno Omokri were they not in the same Aso Rock before? Yes, this govt is useless but we don't need those that are part of the uselessness to keep talking. That is why we keep going in circles. Reno should keep quiet, he is corrupt, he stole money he is in hiding, let hima nd all PDP members go and all perish. Then, now APC, they are also useless and corrupt, may they all die and perish as well, Eheeen, now we can move forward.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by BOBAN2710: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
400billionman:

See as everyone abandoned your comment as a mad man shouting in a market place.
A real mad man just commented on my post
and I'm very sure he's from that part of the country where happiness have deserted dem since civil war. please never miss your medication child of hate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.