Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87960 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Gweniangel3(f): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is Justice and lesson, not just A Virus attack

�⚖️⚖️

�A Virus/Sickness that cannot be prevented with their millions and Billions.. �Justice

�Even their big Mansions cannot protect them.... Justice�

Their private jet, luxurious cars etc cannot build a bridge to it ....� Justice

Its a warning to them ...only if they are Wise enough to Understand.

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ContractKiller: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Eeya sorry eh? grin Life cannot be easy for an olodo grin

[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

Commentor:

cool

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by kunletexs: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is the time to start stoning all these Governors, senators and president. See they don't care about us. Micheal Jackson sang that song many years ago with this ass hole country in mind, but the useless politicians modified it and said "only during elections"

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ucheemmadu18(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
������ lollll
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by idahme(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2020
The stolen ventilator would have for the vice president assuming they allowed him to perform his job. Delegation to Germany would have been led by the VP but cabal no gree say na them go chop every every not knowing say God just remove the bullet from the short man give the tall man...... No envy person wey they sideline you sometimes u never know

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Saao(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
i dont know the meaning of it until i googled it. wait oo is the machine that expensive that we can buy more of it?
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Marshalemmy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words
patiently waiting to anoint you a prophet

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ceaser: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
SoNature:

Nigerians don't like this country

The earlier we realize that and divide the country, the better for everyone

You can't attain progress where there's no love for one's country

Common Nigerians love their country abeg.

It's the political elite that does not love this country nor have any iota of patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Annie939(f): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
CharleyBright:
Na wa.

So They brought in the Virus into the country, and they want to deprive infected patience the chances of Medical care.
Which kind wicked Cabal be this?

Thank God they are the first victims. The virus will start and end with them and their families .
Wicked People.
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Jaapu: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words

Lass lass you and I will die. grin
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by linearity: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aso Rock occupants no fit afford ordinary ventilator

Bros, you can’t even see a ventilator to buy now, even if you have all the monies.

US, UK and Germany have cleaned the market off all the available ventilators and have started ordering manufacturers within their borders to manufacture solely for them period!

The good news is, none of these countries will accept any of these sick politicians or admit them into their countries, we are stuck in 9ja. The common man in Nigeria will not see a single ventilator and the few ones available wouldn’t be enough for the rich and powerful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by wickedboi: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
The fact here is that theres no money to buy anything, nothing at all.
These government officials have frittered everything on sight.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by liverpool72(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This thing is not even increasing exponentially Still them don dey move ventilator
after weed reply niggar
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by quiteboy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin grin
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. The more buhari looks, the less he sees
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospital because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for treatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. The more buhari looks, the less he sees

ooooooo of course them do not care believing that europea dey. today God is showing them something

treatment by the gutter health system in Nigeria while europea is shutdown
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by SweetCunt97(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
linearity:

Bros, you can’t even see a ventilator to buy now, even if you have all the monies.

US, UK and Germany have cleaned the market off all the available ventilators and have started ordering manufacturers within their borders to manufacture solely for them period!

The good news is, none of these countries will accept any of these sick politicians or admit them into their countries, we are stuck in 9ja. The common man in Nigeria will not see a single ventilator and the few ones available wouldn’t be enough for the rich and powerful.
God help us all
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by mechanics(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Not a good one
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by GGirll: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nikiballer:
Maybe na wetin go cause the full blown revolution na him be this,the small ventilator and other stuffs available Una manage give us from our numerous tax paying,Una wan colonize am enter Aso rock,na to enter and tear down Aso rock remain...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by bizzibodi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Has Reno self isolate himself?

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Odunolumide(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
donbachi:
Which one atiku son come dey use?..abi na me no get sense?

Atiku son tested positive doesn't mean he needs a respirator even Abba Kyari doesn't need one yet. But he may need one if his conditions worsens and he has difficulty in breathing.
Atiku's son is a young healthy man which falls into the "safe zone" of those who get well without having breathing difficulties(pneumonia), but for an elderly man like Kyari ,he falls into the unfortunate zone which might lead to breathing difficulties .
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by mank1234(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Senatorbng:
But what did you expect? The world over, ALWAYS SAVE THE PRESIDENT FIRST. So it's not strange.

Nay. This is Nigeria not the 'the world over'.
In those other places citizen lives matter as well and the state does everything within its power to protect same. PRESIDENT FIRST APPLIES TO STATES THAT PROTECTS ITS CITIZENS. Here no citizen is ready to take any bullet for the president. Shekina

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kendroid: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
BOBAN2710:

A real child of hate just spotted,CORONA shall be ur portion and ur entire household as u wish for others. saddist child from the yeast.
Chai e pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.

Even you mumu pass the talk... Stupid Nigerian youths

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Agugbadin: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
Why, even with all the billion of Naira budgeted for Aso Rock clinic

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by nestkojex(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
*If COVID-19 must kill 1 million in Nigeria*
-By _Ernest Okojie_

Wow. I heard on CNN that this Corona virus pandemic has the potential of wiping out over a million people in America alone if not checked and this also can apply to even other countries of the world. What a tragedy! I don't want anyone to die. But even if Corona virus must kill people, maybe 1 million people in Nigeria, for instance, like in the US, it should start with all the politicians that have caused untold problems and hardship for people in our country. For instance, in Delta state, I heard that the emergency unit setup for the treatments or handling of Corona virus outbreak does not even have lights and that the place is decrepit and abandoned. So why should that kind of governor with so much oil money survive Corona virus? The last governor of Oyo state started a road project and gave it to horrible road contractors, who I am sure I am even better than in construction even though I did not study civil engineering but just English Language. They left the road in a terrible condition and forced motorists to be taking one way and a lot of persons died through hit-and-run. Even a cousin to my office landlord lost her husband. when he was crossing, a vehicle (bullion van) took one way and knocked life out of him. That same governor took about 3 years to construct less than 2 kilometres of the same road from Idi Ape to Bashorun here in Ibadan and just few days to leaving office, because he wanted to inaugurate a school that was along the road, they started rushing. Just in two weeks they almost finished that portion of the road which showed that he had the power and the financial capability to do it but left it and people were dying as a result of vehicles taking one way and when it rained people's bikes were slipping and falling and injuring people. So why should that kind of governor now survive coronavirus. A lot of evil people, like this other man I can't remember his name, that went away with pensioners' money and I even heard that, though not so sure, if he is the one that Buhari pardoned. why should that kind of person survive coronavirus when he has ruined the lives of many? Most of all those people who, have caused untold hardship who have stolen money in different states, either as ministers or whatever and allowed people to suffer as a result of that, they should all be killed by Coronavirus. They are even mostly the ones going out of the country to import the virus. Now are running back home. Idiots. Go to UCH, go to LUTH, go to UBTH, etc, you see people die of common problems that governments would have been able to spend money on. The ministers, governors, presidents, senators, reps, past and present, and all of them will steal and have stolen so much money and the hospitals are left in a bad state. Unfortunately, no one can run out of the country and say they want to go and treat Corona virus abroad because that's where it's coming from so they are all going to stay here and feel what the common man is feeling and all die too if need be like the common man. A friend of mine lost his younger brother to kidney problem and soon after that you see politicians with so much money who couldn't hello then flaunt their stolen money on TV. When they see all these people come to television to say they need 5 million to do transplant for kidney, they won't help. Yet they spend millions on pussy. What will it cost them to give like 10 people 5 million each, that's 50 million? They think that will keep the money and stockpile for their children's children's children and now by the time the same hopelessly corrupt and useless old idiots contract Corona virus, they will transmit it also to the same children that they are storing the money for and lets see if you will have the children to help them spend the money. This Corona virus could be a blessing in disguise: to wipe out the evil people who think the common masses are nothing but pebbles they can move at their will. But to all the good people who have contracted it, I wish you speedy recovery and I pray that God heals you. But if truly 1 million people will die, let it start from the corrupt politicians who have killed this country.
My humble submission,
Ernest Okojie.

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by ajl: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

This thing is not even increasing exponentially
Still them don dey move ventilator

Let's pray it doesn't get to that point for the sake of the poor masses. But in spite of that all the wicked in high places need to get infected. I mean only the WICKED!
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by trutht828: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
Not a mumu talk at all. We work there as well. There was a particular ventilator we were asked to work on but the medical air compressor was bad. They actually had 3 units, with 2 fully functional and the 2 were on patients...

Commentor, don't you feel like an idiot now that someone has confirmed that the story is true? Your Brain is programmed to defend stupidity. Even when your comment makes you sound really stupid, you will still continue defending stupidity. Who did you this strong thing?

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
trutht828:

Commentor, don't you feel like an idiot now that someone has confirmed that the story is true? Your Brain is programmed to defend stupidity. Even when your comment makes you sound really stupid, you will still continue defending stupidity. Who did you this strong thing?
What's your point exactly cos all I'm seeing is a rain of abuse...?

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by trutht828: 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
What's your point exactly cos all I'm seeing is a rain of abuse...?

The person they are directed to, not you, knows himself
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by executive12: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.

Really?
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by executive12: 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
Saao:
i dont know the meaning of it until i googled it. wait oo is the machine that expensive that we can buy more of it?

Where will you buy from at this time? No country will export such life saving device at this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.