Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (87948 Views)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Power Has Shifted In Aso Rock – Reno Omokri Mocks Femi Adesina And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
I like this buhari govt....we are getting there now

5 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Fidelismaria: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

So the government is commandeering what should be used for innocent civilians should the case rises?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by hopexter(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

Don't be judge-mental angry
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Celly2020: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Watching them from this side
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by adioolayi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not by Uprooting the Ventilator to your House!

If This is True! Nigerian Should be Prepared to Hear a News Soon!

Mark my Words..

Covid-19 will settle some Scores in Nigeria..

It would be so strange!!

Events that will Shake the Leadership of Nigeria in all Facets will occur...

The only thing that can stop it is Apologizing to the Families whose blood have been Wasted!

No Matter how it is Hidden, It will be known..

I see Judgement!!!

you are not seeing anything.....You should have seen this before outbreak of CoVID19...abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Amanda4life: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Buhari has the virus. Also Villa have decided to keep mute about it

All the UK doctors are busy now.
I would have sent one to Aso rock.

Heyaah

9 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
I've told a friend earlier today about it already. That's how desperate our politicians could be. Atiku's son first got there but was referred to another undisclosed private hospitals because only 2 ventilators were functional there and both were on patients. The state House Medical Centre to which a whooping 32bn was voted when this govt took office is as empty as Nigerian University campuses nationwide after closure. This is a facility meant for tteatment of the president, the vice, their family and their staff members. It was Aisha's daughter who first raised an alarm when she was asked to buy an ordinary syringe before she could be treated, followed by her mum who wanted to do an x-tray but was told it was faulty...this is the facility situated on a barely 1.5 acres of land. Buhari might not be aware of this but the people working with him are worse than wolves and hyenas. The more buhari looks, the less he sees

This attempt to exculpate the president is dead on arrival. Is it not the same president that excuses were made on his behalf when he filled his cabinet with predominantly northern muslims, that he wants to work with people he trusts?

These are the people he trusts. He appointed them. The buck stops on his desk (this expression means his desk is the last bus stop for the blame game), and this government will be judged by posterity.

14 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by bratan(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
jkendy:
Nice moves by the hospital.
Our 'assistant president' should remain in Aso Rock and share his experience with his fellow good men over there

Exactly. Guess Kyari refused to go to Lagos cos of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by uunwanaobong3: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
As for me, I have already begin to type RIP in advance for the cabals

6 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
baby124:
Since Kyari is being taken to Lagos. This one must be for Buhari.
you said it all my brother.

or maybe it could be for buhari daughter

1 Like

uunwanaobong3:
Dear Corona Birus, I humbly present to you this blood tasting matchete, please used this and do a very clean job in ASO ROCK, God blessed you, Amen.

I want to see a blood bath in ASO ROCK

This your statement brought me small joy grin, God forgive me undecided cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by GermanMelania: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:

32 billion naira is almost 100 million dollars and not a ventilator in sight there ..such a shame

And ventilators start at 50k usd. So see the scope of harm they did. Now thier family member will need one and will not get it.

12 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by BOBAN2710: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Former special aide to President Goodluck Jonathan is claiming one of the two ventilators in Gwagwalada hospital has been moved to state house Abuja . Is the govt hiding something? Is it only Kyari that has tested positive ? Since Kyari is being moved to Lagos who requires the ventilator in aso rock ?

.... RENO OMOKRI

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1242449845178294273

breaking news from ipob media and surely will be celebrated by ipob because all they wish for in there entire life is death of mr president. it shall not be well with all of una one by one especially the jobless one spreading the fake news indirectly
fairfora:
the most painful aspect of it was that, the medical director of the hospital Dr Munir who is the chief physician to present buhari didn't even know how the money was spent because he wasn't carried along. As we speak, the case has died a natural death. The cabal was at work. We have less than 400 ventilators nationwide in government hospitals. A few of them are being run under PPP at least I know the one in LUTH. These people are so useless. The pandemic caught them unawares . Had a prophet told them there comes a day when none of them would be able to go abroad for medical treatment so, they should put our facilities nationwide in order, they'd never listen, their hearts are so hardened to doing good thing but so flexible to corruption.
Only if this will leave ordinary Nigerians and concentrate on them and their family members.

They thought it won't reach them as people are saying the harsh sun destroys it within seconds.

For once, let the cries of Nigerians move the Nigerian soil to action.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by WATCHOVER(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Something tells me that Buhari or some one from the family has the virus.

I just guess oo.

7 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by osuofia2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
ALL ANIMALS ARE NOT EQUAL, WE TOLD ZOMBIES THE DULLARD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEM OR ANY ONE BUT THEY CALLED US WAILERS. WELL I AM PROUDLY A WAILER

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
they sincerely need it most! Osinbajo will be NIGERIA PRESIDENT AT LAST....

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Ooye12: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Corona War against the whole world including the selfish politician in Nigeria ,
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
somebody is sick

if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
At this point oh. I can't believe Buhari is negative, they are just hiding the news from us.

Contact me for your product ad, I am a certified digital marketer.

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
We shall see
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by AlexIbeto: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
fairfora:
Not a mumu talk at all. We work there as well. There was a particular ventilator we were asked to work on but the medical air compressor was bad. They actually had 3 units, with 2 fully functional and the 2 were on patients...

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by AngelicBeing: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
sassysure:
Reno, u want journalists to go to death zone and put their lives in danger?
Will.u take care of them.when it happens?
U can come home and do the investigation yourself afterall you are a Nigerian.
See this man.

This covid 19, na sense person suppose use follow am.

Had it been something that can be contained and people can fly out as they want, the elite would have packed all their families out without looking at ordinary Nigerians twice.

That aside,
Are u saying Buhari has the diseases because abba kyari is not in aso rock presently from the news flying around.

The only reason that thing should go to aso rock is that Buhari is positive.

We did in dey look.
Hmmmm, nawao sad
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by LegacyB: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
O’mockery hatred would get u no where. I taught u said u gave up on urself not too long.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
surely buhari dey use one. abba kyari dey use the other one.
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Dollabiz: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Origin(f): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Actually I'm expecting 37 ventilators to miss. One for Aso rock and one for each governor's house.

Fact.

Please why is Kyari coming to Lagos shouldn't he self isolate in his house. Is there only one centre in Nigeria. Is Lagos not over crowded enough?

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
This might be true. Why isn't Buhari addressing the nation on a regular basis? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Other world leaders talk to their people regularly amid COVID-19 crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by Kendroid: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
sassysure:
Reno, u want journalists to go to death zone and put their lives in danger?
Will.u take care of them.when it happens?
U can come home and do the investigation yourself afterall you are a Nigerian.
See this man.

This covid 19, na sense person suppose use follow am.

Had it been something that can be contained and people can fly out as they want, the elite would have packed all their families out without looking at ordinary Nigerians twice.

That aside,
Are u saying Buhari has the diseases because abba kyari is not in aso rock presently from the news flying around.

The only reason that thing should go to aso rock is that Buhari is positive.

We did in dey look.
Journalism requires risking your life to report trending news.
Journalists risk their lives by going to war zones for reports and documentation. So they should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by uunwanaobong3: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Oooboy, SEE KILLING SPREE IN ASO ROCK

3 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by hohafrank(m): 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Commentor:
Mumu talk.
Which one be mumu talk again?

2 Likes

Re: Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says by chozzy: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Las las ABBA will die...mark my words

I fear for him too because he seems to fall in the category of people that Covid-19 kills.
I mean, people above 60yrs and with underlying health issue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.