Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? (2202 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
if a lady keeps herself till marriage without sex it is a big deal and something worth celebrating, But what of a guy that remains a virgin till marriage? To me I feel it is opposite, a man that can get many knacks is celebrated instead. Or what do you feel?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
if a lady keeps herself till marriage without sex it is a big deal and something worth celebrating, But what of a guy that remains a virgin till marriage? To me I feel it is opposite, a man that can get many knacks is celebrated instead. Or what do you feel?
......are u Steven?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
......are u Steven?
No, why asking?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:

No, why asking?
..ur moniker name
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Jamesrock(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:

Well, it depends on who he marries!
A man that has not experienced sex must marry a lady who is also a Virgin so that they will be good for each other in terms of bed strength... if he marries person wey carry well between her leg, then he should know that he’s done for!
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..ur moniker name
Is Steven the sug president of Unn?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:

Is Steven the sug president of Unn?
..currently yes...Anih Steven .c.
For nsk campus
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by KaideeGee(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's a personal choice dude

Just my thought though
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..currently yes...Anih Steven .c.
For nsk campus
I am Sunday aspiring sug president 21/22 vote for me

5 Likes

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:

I am Sunday aspiring sug president 21/22 vote for me
....I will be a super lioness then
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Phenomenal16:
....I will be a super lioness then
Na joke o. I just made up the profile. Wetin be super lioness?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Ladylite: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
I really feel you guys should remove your brain from your deeks

Multiple sex partner is not an achievement but rather a damaged identity, because you don't know where or with whom the girls u have banggedd will eventually end up... And karma is always a biatchhhh, if it does not mess with you, it will mess with your kids, you may give birth to hoes because kids do not obey what you say but what you've done.

4 Likes

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by luvyaself95(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
VIRGINITY for both gender is Good infact a blessing. But the world we live in today will criticize guy as timid and girl lack experience.
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
luvyaself95:
VIRGINITY for both gender is Good infact a blessing. But the world we live in today will criticize guy as timid and girl lack experience.
But it depends because some virginities are lack of opportunities

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by llakes4real: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
how can a guy be claiming to be a virgin? where do you place "wet dreams"? you don pure akamu for your pant and you still want to be claiming virgin?

5 Likes

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by luvyaself95(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
How virginities lack opportunities undecided
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by luvyaself95(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
llakes4real:
how can a guy be claiming to be a virgin? where do you place "wet dreams"? you don pure akamu for your pant and you still want to be claiming virgin?

So that mean he is disvirgin without sex undecided
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by llakes4real: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
luvyaself95:

So that mean he is disvirgin without sex undecided
why not? how do you guage a guys virginity? what do you want to check?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Lamanii22(f): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2020
A virgin guy should marry a virgin girl...
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by baralatie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
why should it be so?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by baralatie(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
UNNSUGpresido:
what lack of opportunities do you insist affect virgins
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by 21cents: 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lamanii22:

story of my Life..

enough of this nonsense. men weren't created virgins with hymens, only female are created virgins by the most high God.

listen guys, in case you want to marry non virgins, bear in mind these few things-

1. The fact that she's not a virgin means she can cheat on you while dating you and you might never find out.
2. she can give you a blissful bastard that belonged to someone else.
3. The fact she's been bedded by multiple partners before you means she still has a place for them in her heart and can fvck them anytime she wants.
4. Only Someone you married virgin can stay loyal to you till death, pesin wey fit hold body till she marry you can hold body for as long as she wants. you can travel for 2 weeks on a job and she'd still hold body for you. but a retired whoré you wifed up can't!!

so bottom line is that- all non virgins are whorës. deal with them with caution and always be more than ready to kick them out of your home if you catch them doing their usual thing- whöring about. your peace of mind should never be compromised because of a whoré of a wife.

1 Like

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by baralatie(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
21cents:

story of my Life..

enough of this nonsense. men weren't created virgins with hymens, only female are created virgins by the most high God.

listen guys, in case you want to marry non virgins, bear in mind these few things-

1. The fact that she's not a virgin means she can cheat on you while dating you and you might never find out.
3. The fact she's been bedded by multiple partners before you means she still has a place for them in her heart and can fvck them anytime she wants.
4. Only Someone you married virgin can stay loyal to you till death, pesin wey fit hold body till she marry you can hold body for as long as she wants. you can travel for 2 weeks on a job and she'd still hold body for you. but a retired whoré you wifed up can't!!

so bottom line is that- all non virgins are whorës. deal with them with caution and always be more than ready to kick them out of your home if you catch them doing their usual thing- whöring about. your peace of mind should never be compromised because of a whoré of a wife.
so a virgin of a girl cannot cheat?
really!
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Yes
I will love to marry one
Op are you one?
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
llakes4real:
it's usually involuntary and can't control it
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Yes I will love to marry one Op are you one?
It's not common to find a guy that's one sad
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's not common to find a guy that's one sad
Yeah I know
But I will not quit till I find one kiss
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by UNNSUGpresido(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
Rukkydelta:
Yes
I will love to marry one
Op are you one?
Sadly I am. But hope you don't want to do rituals o
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by MiztaFabuloz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
It will be an achievement if being a virgin means you can't contact corona virus.
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Liposure: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
It depends. If he's well exposed. fine. If he's not. Den there's a problem
Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by 2Radii: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
21cents:

story of my Life..

See as belarabe musa spoil everything

Re: Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? by Liposure: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
[quote author=21cents post=87738202]

story of my Life..

so bottom line is that- all non virgins are whorës. deal with them with caution and always be [quote] what about experience in bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said She Wanted Ice Cream Yesterday,today She Wants To Drink Malt And Milk / Guys Don't Waste Your Money On Any Girl! : My Experience / I Told Him My House Rent Will Expire This Month & He Stops Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.