Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. (1567 Views)

Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy? / Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by daddymummy(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Marriage is an achievement for only the female gender and not for the male gender.

That is why when a married man begins to boast to me that he is better than me because he is married while I am not,

I will tell him not to boast because the society has succeeded in exploiting him.

That it is a woman that suppose to boast.

Marriage is an achievement to a woman because she has succeeded in finding someone who will feed,cloth and house her.

I am better than married men because my money belongs to me and also I have my freedom to go anywhere and stay as long as I wish.

Imagine a society where a woman does not offer any thing in marriage.

The children belong mainly to her because she gave birth to them.The man cannot say that the children are his own because it is not he that carried them in the womb and also another man could even be the father of the children.

But it is the man that will pay the bill, sustain the wife and her children, pay for children school fees, and pay for the house rent, etc.

The woman does not offer anything.

It is as if a man labour to make money just to take care of strangers.

The wife and children are actually strangers but the man is the one that labour to take care of them because the society believes that it should be so.

The man does not see that he has been exploited by the society.

Most men are often very angry and will resist you if you try to take away their rights.

But they do not see anything wrong with the situation whereby a man would labour just to feed a woman and her children who do not have anything to offer.

The society makes it so subtle that a man does not see that he has been exploited in marriage.

After sometime in the marriage, the man may come to his senses and began to realise that the woman does not love her but only married him because she was looking for who to feed her, where to live for free and give birth to children, who to take care of the children when it involves money.

The man is so ignorant initially that he thought that by marrying he has achieved something not knowing that marriage is an achievement to a woman and not to the man because he will not gain anything but will rather lose something.

Marriage is an achievement to women because she has succeeded in finding someone who will labour to feed and cloth her.

If the man cannot provide all the needs of the woman and her children, the woman would begin to say that the man has failed as a man, that he should go out and labour hard, then come home and take proper care of her and her children.

Can you imagine such exploitation from women? She is telling the man to go out and suffer for her.

But what does she herself offer? Nothing.

Imagine going out every time to work,labour and suffer, just to feed a stranger.

Women believes men were created to labour for their safe keeping.

They believe they are the wiser gender because they have succeeded in making men to live only to satisfy and make women comfortable.

They see men as babies that could be exploited.

But men do not see anything wrong with such a setup.

But when the man finally realized the truth after marrying the woman for some years, and has come to his senses,........

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by chatinent: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2021
“Freedom to go where I want.”

Olosho man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Sundrus: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
“Freedom to go where I want.”

Olosho man.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Sundrus: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Oga OP, na the woman propose to the man abi the man propose to the woman? undecided na men set that standard make them suffer & labor for woman...& everything boils down to choice. Them no put gun for ur head make u marry. No dey come social space come cry more than the bereaved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by juniorstar(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
the same way you are taking care of another Man daughter is the same way another man would take care of your sister. it doesn't always follow but naso e suppose be. but men shouldnt marry women who do not contribute anything to the man and family
a man should provide accommodation
buy his car and his wife car and fuel it for her
give his wife money to change her ward robe
pay the children's school fees
paying the security man
nothing stops the woman from equipping the kitchen
or paying for the dstv sub
refilling the gas
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by daddymummy(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Imagine now that you are in your house and a stranger comes in and ask you to go out and labour,expend your energy to find money so that he can eat.

You will definitely be very angry with the stranger.

That is what is going on in marriage.

The thing is so subtle that even men who hate it if someone is trying to exploit them, do not see the exploitation of the male gender as far as marriage is concerned.

It has reached a point that women now believe that every male that is passing on the road owe her something.

That is why if you give a woman all the money you have saved since you were born, she would not think you have done anything.

She would say how much is the money afterall other men are giving more than that to other women.

Imagine your life savings is given to someone but she doesn't appreciate because she believes it is her right to collect from you and from all men.

Because it is her right to be fed by men.

Imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by holocron: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2021
daddymummy:
Imagine now that you are in your house and a stranger comes in and ask you to go out and labour,expend your energy to find money so that he can eat.

You will definitely be very angry with the stranger.

That is what is going on in marriage.

The thing is so subtle that even men who hate it if someone is trying to exploit them, do not see the exploitation of the male gender as far as marriage is concerned.

It has reached a point that women now believe that every male that is passing on the road owe her something.

That is why if you give a woman all the money you have saved since you were born, she would not think you have done anything.

She would say how much is the money afterall other men are giving more than that to other women.

Imagine your life savings is given to someone but she doesn't appreciate because she believes it is her right to collect from you and from all men.

Because it is her right to be fed by men.

Imagine.

@ bolded, no be lie at all. It's mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by daddymummy(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2021
holocron:

@ bolded, no be lie at all. It's mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by SOZINN: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
God bless you
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by iRepNaija1: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
No, it's not.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
iRepNaija1:
No, it's not.
If you don't change now, you will remain a fool forever. You wake up everyday thinking about one bi**h who contributes absolutely nothing to your life. You think of all that is thinkable to her and all she does is sit her ass down and gain unnecessary weight and you think you're wise?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by todayboy: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
"Why does a man wear a wedding ring?
MAN: It’s a symbol of my commitment to her.

Why does a woman wear a wedding ring?
WOMAN: It’s a symbol of his commitment to me."

- narwhal

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
You are talking from a broke man's perspective. You won't if you are financially Okay.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by tosaino95(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Since the beginning of earth Man had been curse to suffer as slave to his children and Wife because of Eve Sin which adam take responsibility for.
The solution to not suffer is to have baby mama and pay her off and if you don't is either you don't want to have children and die childless.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by SOZINN: 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
tosaino95:
Since the beginning of earth Man had been curse to suffer as slave to his children and Wife because of Eve Sin which adam take responsibility for.
The solution to not suffer is to have baby mama and pay her off and if you don't is either you don't want to have children and die childless.

There's this thing called adoption
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by tosaino95(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2021
SOZINN:

There's this thing called adoption
I don't really like adoption
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by PinkPill(f): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2021
I support this BABYMAMA idea oh... kiss

At least the woman can decide to

1. have only one child
2. keep her shape
3. Live the baby girl life forever while you take care of the kid
4. When you die, her child will retire her to your house.

Life will be excessively blissful..
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Lucrativress(f): 12:48am On Feb 08, 2021
daddymummy:
Marriage is an achievement for only the female gender and not for the male gender.

That is why when a married man begins to bo

But when the man finally realized the truth after marrying the woman for some years, and has come to his senses,........
If a man consults his head when choosing his woman,Marriage will be an achievement for them both,I believe a man should be with a woman that completes his logical happiness,not only when he's sentimental, but most men are confused, that's why we have talks like this
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 08, 2021
PinkPill:

1. have only one child
2. keep her shape

Children like me will never do such. You never cared for me, tell me why I should care for you? In four years time I want you to be my babysitter.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Lucrativress:

If a man consults his head when choosing his woman,Marriage will be an achievement for them both,I believe a man should be with a woman that completes his logical happiness,not only when he's sentimental, but most men are confused, that's why we have talks like this
All simps should heed to this advice.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by mosdii(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by iRepNaija1: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Masonkaycares:
If you don't change now, you will remain a fool forever. You wake up everyday thinking about one bi**h who contributes absolutely nothing to your life. You think of all that is thinkable to her and all she does is sit her ass down and gain unnecessary weight and you think you're wise?

Lol. If women bother you that much, you can always try your luck with men.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
iRepNaija1:

Lol. If women bother you that much, you can always try your luck with men.
You've officially declared yourself as a re+@rd.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by mascot345: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
A woman should be able to support financially in marriage. Most men are really suffering. u are 100% right.
Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by BlackMamba69(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
daddymummy:

Marriage is an achievement to a woman because she has succeeded in finding someone who will feed,cloth and house her.

This sums it all!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by zexy2030(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
PinkPill:

1. have only one child
2. keep her shape

I swear no woman can cope without a man around her... Just like what money is to man is what man is to woman.. Pls donot be deceived by feminist.

You belong to a man, find yourself there and fix it.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Not An Achievement For A Man But Only For The Woman. by iRepNaija1: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Masonkaycares:
You've officially declared yourself as a re+@rd.

Lol. I clearly touched a nerve.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why I Just Broke Up With My Fiancee / How I Met The Lady I Fell Hardest For / New Video Of SHS Students Tw3rking And Doing B@d Things Hits The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.