Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan (1643 Views)

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Adeonaola: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Dear nairalanders,
I need your advice on this matter, sorry am not a gramanian type please you'll accept me the way I'm.

Since my childhood I do tell my people that I wish to marry so early if God bless me early and thank God at age 24 I drop out of school @HND1 level due to Asup strike wahala to face my pigry farm fully everyone was against me then but I told them then that I don't want school to waste my time. At age 26 i was able to build a standard 3bed room flat for myself, buy small Toyota corolla 2000 to ease my transportation from farm to my house. In short word, I'm OK a little bit.

Let me now talk about the girl now
She's at age 23,I'm at age 27 now and we've been dating now going to 2 years now, I have done both physical and spiritual test on her to know our compatability and we're good, We so much love each other, I make a move that I wanted to settled down this year January and we both agreed. I took her to my parents everything was set, she was so happy that day and when she got home, she update her parents about the new development and to my surprise her mother call me the following day that I should come and see her and when I got there she beg me to allow her to finish her HND meanwhile she will start that HND next year. She's plead with her parents too but they want her finished the HND first before anything.

To leave her, it'll hurt her alot now
To wait for her is not safe for nowadays girl, I've been planning to dump her then marry another person next year if not this year.

How can I handle this issue, Your advice is highly welcome sir/ma
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by empire02: 12:19am On Mar 25, 2020
My advice, free her...
Delay is very dangerous...
What do I know sef.. let's wait for elders!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Gentlerassky(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Waiting for the elders to comment
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Ladylite: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Adeonaola:
Dear nairalanders,
I need your advice on this matter, sorry am not a gramanian type please you'll accept me the way I'm.

Since my childhood I do tell my people that I wish to marry so early if God bless me early and thank God at age 24 I drop out of school @HND1 level due to Asup strike wahala to face my pigry farm fully everyone was against me then but I told them then that I don't want school to waste my time. At age 26 i was able to build a standard 3bed room flat for myself, buy small Toyota corolla 2000 to ease my transportation from farm to my house. In short word, I'm OK a little bit.

She's at age 23,I'm at age 27 now and we've been dating now going to 2 years now, I have done both physical and spiritual test on her to know our compatability and we're good, We so much love each other, I make a move that I wanted to settled down this year January and we both agreed. I took her to my parents everything was set, she was so happy that day and when she got home, she update her parents about the new development and to my surprise her mother call me the following day that I should come and see her and when I got there she beg me to allow her to finish her HND meanwhile she will start that HND next year. She's plead with her parents too but they want her finished the HND first before anything.

To wait for her is not safe for nowadays girl, I've been planning to dump her then marry another person next year if not this year.

Tell them you will sponsor her school after marriage an the decision will change. Make. Solemn promise that after marriage she will continue her education. It's easy

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by KingNom(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2020
You should pray and follow God's leading for you. He knows your next 80yrs from now, you don't even know your next 30 minutes.
The Holy Spirit's Counsel is the Best for You; Enjoy Brov.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2020
There is a nairalander who regretted not getting married earlier due to career pursuit. I wish he/she share his/her experience fully so your suitor can learn from it, as the poster claimed not to shake the table.

Her parents needs modern orientation, because it shows they are lacking behind. Stale mentality!

In today's advance world, we have fast track educational platform, even her marriage with you won't hinder her.

Bro, just use modern advancement to approach her mother of how her daughter will surely achieve her desire.

MARRIAGE IS NOT A HINDRANCE TO EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT IN TODAY'S TECHNICAL ADVANCEMENT WORLD AS FAR AS YOU ARE FINANCIALLY CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING HER.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Tales by moonlight.

Btw, at 23 she’s yet to graduate,I wonder what she has been doing since?

You’re not a graduate and you also don’t want to marry a graduate,does that make sense to you?
Who’s going to do assignments for your kids in the future

This story is fake but I’m just helping your ministry because I’m bored.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by missimelda01(f): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2020
You want to dump her because she wants to further her education and get a life? Your insecurity is smelling really bad angry

If you love her as you say, wait for her... A girl that wants to cheat will cheat, school or no school.
Or
You both can try to convince her parents, you can involve some people they respect.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by 2special(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2020
If you really love her impregnate her....her parent will beg you to marry her

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Adeonaola: 12:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Plead:
Tales by moonlight.

Btw, at 23 she’s yet to graduate,I wonder what she has been doing since?

You’re not a graduate and you also don’t want to marry a graduate,does that make sense to you?
Who’s going to do assignments for your kids in the future

This story is fake but I’m just helping your ministry because I’m bored.

Thank you for your view
And you think I have enough time to be posting rubbish online here. At least I'm ND graduate and I'm even glad with that self. Even ssce graduate can take care of the kids assignment, Am not a dullard as you think.
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Adeonaola: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2020
2special:
If you really love her impregnate her....her parent will beg you to marry her

Thanks for your view
I can't do that
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Adeonaola: 12:55am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:
You want to dump her because she wants to further her education and get a life? Your insecurity is smelling really bad angry

If you love her as you say, wait for her... A girl that wants to cheat will cheat, school or no school.
Or
You both can try to convince her parents, you can involve some people they respect.

Thanks for your point
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Adesammy01(m): 1:13am On Mar 25, 2020
Adeonaola:
Dear nairalanders,

Talk to your parents to meet with hers and let them reach an agreement that she'll further her studies while you guys are married. I advise you go back to school too.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by adexpa(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Her parents are getting things wrong, education is forever and marriage can't hinder it.
My advice;
Talk to them again that you love her and assure them that you will allow her further her education later. Do not give room to pity begging, they can't hold you down, since it is graduate they want, they have to let you go and stop pleading you cus they av their right to withhold their daughter while you have your right to move on. Many great people(billgate,einsten....) dropped out of school n they are making waves in their respective fields.... We tend to think that education is only gotten in school. If they refuse and you are able to get another reasonable n ready lady, move on brother...... Be spiritual cautious though.
Best of God

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by ghettochild4u(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Tell them you will sponsor her school after marriage an the decision will change. Make. Solemn promise that after marriage she will continue her education. It's easy
That's d risky Davido sang about..
So if she dey school for another state nko.. Op go use spiritual to dey monitor her....
It's even worse oo..
We know how girls wey don engage or marry dey do n undo for school..
OP Abeg leggo ooo.
Do left oo... And make ur egungun be careful

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by ghettochild4u(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2020
The same way some girls no dey gree wait for man wey still dey struggle or her parent no go even support her to marry man wey dey struggle...
Na that very same way make u look elsewhere for a wife, a companion and a supporter not a burden or liability ooo...
Op wake up oooo abi Corona dey ur brain ni??
Make her parents find am correct man if she Don finish school..
If the reverse was the case.. Her parent won't say they will wait for u to finish sch n get a job n come marry their pikin..

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Gwagone: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2020
So sorry
But you don't have Gwagon....
If to say you get, them go forget HND
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Olunmercy56(f): 2:11am On Mar 25, 2020
I would not advice her to go back to school, most of the girls will see better men after their or during their NYSC. She can get married and still be schooling. Give her time to think please
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 25, 2020
biko allow her to finish her HND
wich one u dey rush her shocked
u rush marry her and u now start paying her school fees u will now come back to nl and be crying cheesy
let her finish her HND biko
Thank God she even has reasonable parents who are concerned about her education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:
I would not advice her to go back to school, most of the girls will see better men after their or during their NYSC. She can get married and still be schooling. Give her time to think please
most male corpers their own na to chop the corper babe then fling her away.any corper girl who believes she and her corper bwoyfwend can start something in camp is a very naive girl.let the op be patient and allow the girl to finish her HND.if he says he has no such time other single girls full town abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Personally I'm not a fan of "Dating a girl in one school hoping to make her your wife when she's through and then when she's through with her service year." Only 5 out of 100 ladies can still be the same after all those years as per what I know about what girls in school and NYSC are capable of, I advise you to start searching for a ready and responsible girl and then japa.
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by ERICOKAKA(m): 3:14am On Mar 25, 2020
Good evening every one sorry to intrude am really new here and I dnt no how things really work here am sorry if any thing I said is offensive in any way or rude but the thing is I need help financially, advice and prayer also. let me cut to the chase I am clement[color=#000099][/color], I graduated 2017/18, from the FACULTY OF ART DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH. MY Mat no: FAT/ENG/14/*****. AAU was the director of sport In my department as at then. Well the thing is right from the time I have been it's not been easy now happy that I have graduated went to school to apply for my result 2019, the lectural computing it said he is yet to saying I dnt have any issues at all, saying by December I would see my result o my KOFA account then I can apply for the statement of the result. Waited patiently I did 2020, went to school to apply the same lectural is telling me I have 5 outstanding I should go and pay school fees to re-write those 5 outstanding after waiting for 2 years. The funny thing is I need to pay the fee of 2 year for me to write this exams I have tried and work round. I am a creative writer, a content editor, a graphic designer a proof reader. But no work coming any more to raise the money for the fees. Although I have raise 34,250 which I need 64500 to complete the 2years I have missed please I need help now that schools are on strike .... Please if you need proof of my detail I beg of you, here is my contact:. 08100546615 and whatssp number : 09057199699. Thank you.

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

Or
wait for 2yrs when he is ready for marriage? a lot can happen in 2yrs especially for a single girl in school.

Mr poster, you guys can get married and she continue schooling from your house or you look for someone else that is ready
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by stormborn28(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

Or

missimelda01

A girl that wants to cheat will cheat, school or no school.

Hmmmm

Personally I'm not a fan of "Dating a girl in one school hoping to make her your wife when she's through and then when she's through with her service year." Only 5 out of 100 ladies can still be the same after all those years as per what I know about what girls in school and NYSC are capable of,
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by missimelda01(f): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
wait for 2yrs when he is ready for marriage? a lot can happen in 2yrs especially for a single girl in school.

Mr poster, you guys can get married and she continue schooling from your house or you look for someone else that is ready

What is marriage without the person you love being with you? So he should just go and pick anyone he sees because he's ready to get married undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

What is marriage without the person you love being with you? So he should just go and pick anyone he sees because he's ready to get married undecided
you can love others. Are you with your first love?

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by missimelda01(f): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Lostz:
you can love others. Are you with your first love?
This has nothing to do with first love. If Op leaves this lady, it'll take him another year to find someone to settle down with, he'd be desperate and that can lead him to the wrong person. Marriage is not a game, it's takes time and wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2020
missimelda01:

This has nothing to do with first love. If Op leaves this lady, it'll take him another year to find someone to settle down with, he'd be desperate and that can lead him to the wrong person. Marriage is not a game, it's takes time and wisdom.
I agree but waiting for a student who may end up being decieve by guys in school is worst
Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2020
lefulefu:
biko allow her to finish her HND
wich one u dey rush her shocked
u rush marry her and u now start paying her school fees u will now come back to nl and be crying cheesy
let her finish her HND biko
Thank God she even has reasonable parents who are concerned about her education

Only sensible post on the thread

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan by cooooooks(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
Let her finish her HND. Her parents are making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Bitterleaf Can Give You Big Penis? Enter Here / See How A Lady Suck Her Boy Friend Dick On Her Birthday. / Naira Marley Idi Oremi Music Video Shows Some Uncover Ass. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.