Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? (3068 Views)

15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by xgel: 3:13am On Dec 28, 2010
Like if there was a girl who seemed to be really cool but was very shy and you didn't know much about her, would you wonder about her and want to get to know her? Guys,do you find shy/mysterious girls attractive?
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by playette4u: 4:20am On Dec 28, 2010
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by eridah2007(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2010
no.
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2010
I run away from shy gals. They pretend alot.
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by NegroNtns(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
@topic.

Yes.  The highlight of beauty is in the VEIL.  A subdued and softness in appearance, this is enchanting.
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Dafemo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2010
Yezzir
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by switdick(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2010
n0!
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2010
yorke:

grin grin grin
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
Mama-gee gat a problem with dat?
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Meklex(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2010
I do especially if they come with cute face, medium(sized) backside and bosom, light skinned and a bit tall, shy girls can be difficult to live with but I assure you(in confidence) that they always come with zero nagging disease. A trial will convince you,
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2010
shy girls are ok if you are an extrovert
used to have a friend date one back in school,
when we got close to her we found out that she was really a nice girl with a heart of Gold
and like meklek said they come with zero nagging diseases and thats a wonderful trait,
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by playette4u: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2010
yorke:

lipsrsealed I am shy and often come across as proud and aloof.When i get to know someone i get along with them easily and can be chatty and i am told im a nice person, so i dont think being shy means you are a pretender.When i grew up we were not allowed to look the adults in the eye and not allowed a lot of things due to my culture ,i will not get into specifics and as an adult they have made me a shy woman ,under the anonimity of the internet,i can confess that despite being a shy girl i am very passionate and have a wild side ,so dont always overlook that shy girl,they is more to them than meets the eye tongue
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Fuup(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2010
A shy girl is a good thing, gives you something to work on and when She finally comes out of the shell, it might blow your mind away!

The problem is most men don't have that patience but i like an adventure
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by nurabela: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2010
Shy girls display feminine qualities that sometimes hold men spellbound.The are wonderful people and very intelligent.Be careful when dealing with them.
Re: Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster
IMHO, there is nothing attractive/rewarding in someone SHY as it would always take persuasion to know what this person FEELS/THINKS/WANTS and that in itself is a waste of valuable relationship time.
if someone has difficulties being herself then i would rather she goes and work on her self and then come back later.

in my world, relationships are about expressing yourself fully but shy people cant and therefore its like being with a ghost.

(1) (Reply)

Can Husky Guys Get Girls? / My Experience Frm Kissin A White Babe And A Naija Babe / Romance / Libido Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.