Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? (7851 Views)

DON’T LIE!! Have You Ever Reject Sex Offer From A Sexy Lady Before? / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2020
Can a Man reject Sex even when offered to him?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Jamesrock(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2020
From my experience; YES!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Davash222(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2020
What else can a Nigerian girl offer aside sex?
Sex is one of the cheapest commodity now, everyone can afford it.. guys don't get moved by sex these days..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Leezah(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2020
False assumption. Many men do exactly that, for a wide variety of reasons, including moral, religious, practical, and personal ones. For one thing, just because a women is attractive does not mean she isn't also obnoxious or unpleasant to be around.

The truth is that, even if they are in the minority, there are still many men who are basically and quite happily monogamous. Do you think Paul Newman never got propositioned by beautiful women? Of course he did, many, many times, but in his 50 year marriage to Joanne Woodward, in spite of being a Hollywood star and sex symbol, there was never once a credible story of him having an affair.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Olamsoh: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2020
This is not true. On various levels.

First of all, contrary to your misandrist beliefs, we are not some uncontrollable animals that just want sex all the time with anyone that comes along. There are many factors to make not only that person sexually desireable but also to make the entire experience a pleasant one (location, mood, etc.).

Second of all, looks are just one part of it. Skill can make someone more sexually desireable. But lack of skill or emotional incompetence in a woman can make her very undesireable in bed. And I would be very suspicious of someone that just offers themselves up right away because it would make you wonder about the baggage that they come with.

Third of all, you asked if "biology overrides morals" which is subjective. Morals are relative to the time and people that need to be controlled. Morals and ethics are used to control the masses through fabricated fears (going to hell, etc) and social anxieties (being thought a slut, etc).

And the stupid video that you show portrays men that are not sexually active. So of course when THEY are offered sex, they jumped on the offer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Authoreety: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
Personally, iv done that countless number of times... So I believe that there are other guys out there who are just like me

10 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Pascopele: 8:42am On Mar 27, 2020
In my experience, the times that I turned attractive woman down were due to my finding something offensive about them. Such as them having an obnoxious personality or being obviously not in their right frame of mind. Examples of that have included severe intoxication or obvious signs of mental illness.

While quantity of sex is good, quality is better. Being able to look at yourself in the mirror because you didn't take advantage of someone who otherwise would likely regret the act is just a bonus, I guess.

or

Would a bee refuse the nectar of a lovely bloom?

Never fight against nature.

She's too powerful.

And beautiful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by StrongandMighty: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2020
It's not a big deal.. we do it every now and then
Not even a foolish man will dive into every opportunity to have sex with a lady when she offers one

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Dreiwizzy: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2020
Men are underrated when it comes to self-control. You know how many sexual advances I've rejected lately?

13 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by coolestofall(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2020
With this high percentage of guys already claiming they turn down sex when offered, Im starting to wonder who are those people who chase after sex with their life savings.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Karlman: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
I have done that severally.
And the women in such instances were never less beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Karlman: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2020
coolestofall:
AWith this high percentage of guys already claiming they turn down sex when offered, Im starting to wonder who are those people who chase after sex with their lifes savings.

I doubt if you are a guy as your moniker said. Because even if you are a womanIser you would have met a few guys who don't really fancy every pvssy.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by seankafor(m): 9:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Some guys do but they re on minority.

60%, of men front turn down sex easily.

Remember I said 60

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 27, 2020
I don't think we have such men in existence anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by zexy2030(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Leezah:
False assumption. Many men do exactly that, for a wide variety of reasons, including moral, religious, practical, and personal ones. For one thing, just because a women is attractive does not mean she isn't also obnoxious or unpleasant to be around.

The truth is that, even if they are in the minority, there are still many men who are basically and quite happily monogamous. Do you think Paul Newman never got propositioned by beautiful women? Of course he did, many, many times, but in his 50 year marriage to Joanne Woodward, in spite of being a Hollywood star and sex symbol, there was never once a credible story of him having an affair.
hey u he did have an affair, but based on sex party. The woman is consensual too.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by coolestofall(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2020
Karlman:

I doubt if you are a guy as your moniker said. Because even if you are a womanIser you would have met a few guys who don't really fancy every pvssy.
I have, but only a few. Not like yall are forming boss.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by zexy2030(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2020
IyaTola:
Can a Man reject Sex even when offered to him?
Men only reject sex
1. if she is dirty or insane.
2. if he is feeling its a trap or a game.
3. if there are spiritual implication.
4. if he feels she is too easy to get laid by anyone.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Leezah(f): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2020
Alright.
zexy2030:

hey u he did have an affair, but based on sex party. The woman is consensual too.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
You guys think that all men have no taste that they jump at every pussy on offer or what?
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by baralatie(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2020
Sexytincoll:
I don't think we have such men in existence anymore
Don't jam the Joseph and Daniel kind of men .then if you jam men who will not be truthful to you that you are annoying them with the offer of sex.you will understand why some women turn violet on rejection.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by StrongandMighty: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2020
coolestofall:
With this high percentage of guys already claiming they turn down sex when offered, Im starting to wonder who are those people who chase after sex with their lifes savings.

So if a random girl offers you sex you'll accept?
Just tell us you are that guy that chases after pussy with his life savings

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Brunicekid(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2020
YES, YES and YES!!!

We still have single men and boys that are truly Godly, and value Sexual chastity till marriage.

@ OP, strive to be one, if you are not.

Fellow Nairalanders... Bikoo, make una strike to be Godly.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Realmenlovetruly(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2020
But you guys told me to date Iyatola that she is matured enough than all these

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Bartork(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2020
Contrary to general belief

Not all guys ate hit and run

And not all guys just want to take it not minding where it's from
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by coolestofall(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

So if a random girl offers you sex you'll accept?
Just tell us you are that guy that chases after pussy with his life savings
Chuckles
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Chuknovski(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2020
Married people don't overrate sexxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by AfroKnight: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2020
If my babe asks nicely, who am I to say no?

But a random girl? No. Even if you test negative for Covid19 and other infections.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Riele(f): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2020
Ewwww . Nigerian men refuse sex ? .

All these undercover brostitute will / can never refuse .

Cheap things .

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Clinghton: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
When sex is being offered without any effort, that is another sign of DANGER

8 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Parrie(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2020
mehn.....
i can testisfy as a pastor's son, am just like a celebrity in ma church. choir gals always wanting 2 force theirselves on u

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by danilmo: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2020
Riele:
Ewwww . Nigerian men refuse sex ? .
All these undercover brostitute will / can never refuse .
Cheap things .
Kwayet.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Riele(f): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2020
danilmo:

Kwayet.

One cheap commodity spotted .

(Whispering) Brostitute !

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Pastors Or Ministers Condemn Our Spouse? / Miss Nairaland June 2012(Nominations Ended) Voting in Progress. / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.