Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? (7884 Views)

DON’T LIE!! Have You Ever Reject Sex Offer From A Sexy Lady Before? / She's Still Offering Me Free Sex, Even After A Long Break Up / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
old story. I wish nairaland has FAQ so people looking for answers can just click to see responses. and stop repeating past questions, @ sir seun over to you,take the idea.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by val4sure(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
Yes, I have rejected many sexual advances from ladies, no jokes.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by kenny160: 5:11am On Apr 01, 2020
Yes
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Leezah:
False assumption. Many men do exactly that, for a wide variety of reasons, including moral, religious, practical, and personal ones. For one thing, just because a women is attractive does not mean she isn't also obnoxious or unpleasant to be around.

The truth is that, even if they are in the minority, there are still many men who are basically and quite happily monogamous. Do you think Paul Newman never got propositioned by beautiful women? Of course he did, many, many times, but in his 50 year marriage to Joanne Woodward, in spite of being a Hollywood star and sex symbol, there was never once a credible story of him having an affair.
hmmmm
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Saynotoapc(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Let me tell you when men reject sex.
We reject sex when we just finished having sex.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by aniblue(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes, some are traps, setups, and might ruin your life or career...
Men do turn down sex when it looks uncomfortable.
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
This past year alone, I know how many I've made to cry in my bed, just begging that I at least just allow them "touch me."
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Chuksfela1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
I don't think we have such men in existence anymore
I am perfect example
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by DeCardinal2020: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes
Yes
Yes

Though may be difficult for some individuals.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2020
DeCardinal2020:
Yes
Yes
Yes

Though may be difficult for some individuals.
why should it be difficult
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Allansmith: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Most definitely...answering your question from my personal experience
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Allansmith: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2020
MODT DEFINITELY...Answering from personal experience perspective....

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Thunday1005(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
It is possible

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thunday1005:
It is possible
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Bahamas95(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why not? How can I see fire and you expect me to put my hand inside?

Even though I am a sex addict I will never sleep with another man's wife no matter the temptation. I have turned down some offers because I wasn't comfortable with them

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Small080(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Capital YES!
Have rejected more than 5 sex this week I hate nonsense grin
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Blackmoran(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Leezah:
False assumption. Many men do exactly that, for a wide variety of reasons, including moral, religious, practical, and personal ones. For one thing, just because a women is attractive does not mean she isn't also obnoxious or unpleasant to be around.

The truth is that, even if they are in the minority, there are still many men who are basically and quite happily monogamous. Do you think Paul Newman never got propositioned by beautiful women? Of course he did, many, many times, but in his 50 year marriage to Joanne Woodward, in spite of being a Hollywood star and sex symbol, there was never once a credible story of him having an affair.
what if he was perfect keeping is adulterous life out of publuc?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Blackmoran(m): 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
I remember a particular girl that I was chasing then the babe dey form holy holy saying she can't have sex before marriage na so I free her ooo.. One lovely Friday con come she called me whether I am free she want to spend the night with me she lied to her mom that she was going to vigil.. Me wey dey Bord I allow her to come over, to my surprise this babe wey dey form church girl with are money bought a condom along. Prey wey I don dey pursue since, just show up easily like this.. . I have to give my self brain that night my instinct told me she was up to something, we slept on the same bed that night when she saw I didn't make any move this babe stylishly was rubbing my chest before I know from chest her hand don they play with junior. Trust junior he is always ready for battle but inside me I was like "junior calm down tonight is not your night" I told her I was having malaria I am not in the mood for sex, naso I take escape that night...

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Yes o, some sex you know that once you collect, na roping things. Plus no one wants to duck a bipolar chic cant predict her steps.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 10:38am On Jul 13, 2020
pcguru1:
Yes o, some sex you know that once you collect, na roping things. Plus no one wants to duck a bipolar chic cant predict her steps.
Experience
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Leezah(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2020
another angle
Blackmoran:
what if he was perfect keeping is adulterous life out of publuc?
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
IyaTola:
Can a Man reject Sex even when offered to him?

Yes if it is a bribe
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Princerichi0(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
According to a friend of mine "who am I to say NO" grin grin cheesy
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Jerkbaba: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
hmmmmmmm
emmanuelewumi:

Yes if it is a bribe
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by proclinician: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Come and tell me you want to give me sex in exchange for my car thunder way go blow you go pass this Beirut blast self.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Small080(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yes! From experience........ Have done that times without number, if I don't like, I don't ní yen grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by IyaTola: 11:41am On May 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Small080:
Yes! From experience........ Have done that times without number, if I don't like, I don't ní yen grin
Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Jakumo(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
I have no problem at all refusing the advances of old women or baby mamas with the sort of worn-out high-mileage bodies that turn me off instantly.

Matter of fact I feel insulted when those in that category show an interest in me. I feel like asking them if I look like the sort of desperate dog that would hump just anything.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? by Oblivionz5(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
IyaTola:
Can a Man reject Sex even when offered to him?

Me …yeah
She still feels bad till today

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be / Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) / Check Out These Romantic Photos Of A Curvy Fish Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.