Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) (7861 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by deedy111: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol...the title is funny right?

Ya the whole thing is funny, this konji thing na wa o

Although this is typical to some humans too.

I see headlines of people having sex with goat, snake donkey, cow etc(konji na bastard)

Could this be a natural stuff in all animals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-H6gQUTPcU
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by OneStep3: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
This OP self. How did u know if was sex starved?
Abi na u the tin dey worry

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by respect80(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Konji no get shame ar swear
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Offpoint: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
So tortoise cannot do exercise in peace again?

I envy his dîck, last time I saw dîck that huge was on a horse. small but mighty tortoise.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by sirusX(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Offpoint:
So tortoise cannot do exercise in peace again?

Epp me tell dem....na wah ooo undecided

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
He's probably going to injure I'm blokkos smiley
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Bluezy13(m): 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lemme see the video before I join the crowd cos they can be misleading sometimes.

Modified*
It was actually having canal knowledge of the innocent coconut.

But I blame it not, maybe it assumed the coconut to be same significant due to its hard, tough and semi smooth cover.
BTW, it's pertinent that one keeps opposite genders of a species together at all times to avoid perversion of natural course of sexual urge and intercourse.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by deedy111: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
respect80:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Konji no get shame ar swear

My brother I wonder o, na this kain thing dey make if I see headlines like "MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A GOAT " hmmm some will even bleep the goat to death.

Ohh konji why are uselessing manking

4 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lol, this reminds me of these..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
The headline alone made me laugh haaaaard. Lemme watch the video.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, this reminds me of these..
Only you with too many memes? Cum lemme check your body for typhoid. sad
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lemme not even say what came to mind before our ninjas bash me.
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Only you with too many memes? Cum lemme check your body for typhoid. sad

Is that a polite request to play doctor?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Is that a polite request to play doctor?
I play rough, not doctor. Can you handle it?
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
iLegendd:
I play rough, not doctor. Can you handle it?

Just as long as you don't get stabby tongue
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Funny
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by kolajoo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by deedy111: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm una get code language o, last last e fit lead to the matter wey dey ground cool

You guys are not derailing anyway

3 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Goddyss(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Very disgusting for my liking. What is funny in this?
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by oyatz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is an example of cruelty to animals.
The poor tortoise has been starved of sex for so long and had to 'mistake' a coconut for a female tortoise.
The owner should immediately buy a female tortoise and bring it to this male tortoise ASAP.
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Lordbooster(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wtf damn....anyways check out Mr signature for some steaming videos hot hot 18+
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Goddyss:
Very disgusting for my liking. What is funny in this?
I think say them say TORTOISE get sense.
How come this one na MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by ddjay: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Madam i get big cassava, with basket wey fit carry 4 coconuts. U go like am i swear
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Wilson125(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
How ya all knw tortise was starved of sex?
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
ddjay:

Madam i get big cassava, with basket wey fit carry 4 coconuts. U go like am i swear

Ewww @ the basket part. Hope it's not what I think you're referring to.
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by MrCork: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lemme not even say what came to mind before our ninjas bash me.

. B!tch u again. .hi. b!tch did I mention I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot. .juss in case u ask becuzz am from pekam London! ! smiley
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by deedy111: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
Wilson125:
How ya all knw tortise was starved of sex?

When you're sex starved you have less time to make decision, until that konji shot is out.

To some people on that mood every hole is like a bleep hole grin grin grin
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Wilson125(m): 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
deedy111:

When you're sex starved you have less time to make decision, until that konji shot is out.

To some people on that mood every hole is like a bleep hole grin grin grin
lols.. this tortise jst surprise me o.. coconut no get hole na
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by deedy111: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
This OP self. How did u know if was sex starved?
Abi na u the tin dey worry

Lol...E be like say you dey jealous the tortoise
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by Ifiegboria(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
I never watch the video
Re: Sex Starved Tortoise Having Sex With Coconut(PICS) by MRZIFE(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For. / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) / "Real Women Make Your Prick Hard Not Your Life" Big Backside Lagos Babe Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.