Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) (9356 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
proclinician:

Lol hell no. I'm saying on the premise that op already asked the girl out and she agreed. Sometime ago i went for campaign work in one village so a very fine last functioned as a dispenser in the program. After everything we talked, exchanged numbers and went back to base and it happened we both are based in the same city. We went out, talked on the phone a couple of times and she said she needs a place to stay. Whers she's teaching is far from where she's living and all her pay goes to transport she wants to stay in my house. At this point we were yet to define the relationship and I wanted just a one off. She was serious, she Already came to my bus stop with her luggage's I just found a way to discharge her and foget about her. That way nobody got hurt.
it was wise u codedly discharged her other she might come around in the future and claim u tried to rape her wen she came to ur pad.u know how unpredictable some women can be grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Bigdre31: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

Please help me out what should I do
abort mission bro .. over & out

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Don't agree. I repeat don't agree. You can assist her financially to pay for the apartment don't let her go in with you. This is a time bomb waiting to explode.

8 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
u can make her ur fuckmate nau.she is offering her kpomo to u on a platter of gold and u cant even code.its left for u to reject or accept the kpomo
this one is kpomo with expenses o. you can't eat kpomo every day but you will have to take care of her everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
Lostz:
this one is kpomo with expenses o. you can't eat kpomo every day but you will have to take care of her everyday.
op said he is looking for advice so i am giving him advice on wat to do grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
HML grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ginaz:
You’re such a cheap preek . Do your gf the favor of putting your dick on eBay as you still want to explore even when you have a gf.

Cheap gigolo. For this coronavirus you want to explore kpekus and take samples reasons why you can’t help your girl.

Kindly tell her you can’t then. And use protection cos STDS plenty. undecided
is he married?
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
op said he is looking for advice so i am giving him advice on wat to do grin
this your advice no be am.
better she stay where she is. you call her when you need to chop.

all these girls when go suck space comot for your life
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
moving a stranger into your home, while you dont even know where this r/ship is going, is not only crazy but also VERY DANGEROUS

9 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Froshloaded: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
Don't allow the babe
My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Folahanmi19(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
E go shock all of una if you later get to know say OP later agree to host the babe after all the advice una don give am eh grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Sherry101: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:
Good evening please help me , I met a lady three weeks ago and we started dating , everything was going well , few days ago she told me that where she stay her room mate want to leave the town , and she does not have money to pay for her rent that she want to stay with me. I stay alone in very nice apartment my house have everything inside including running water, steady light, shower etc. She has been begging me to allow her stay for the main time and I don't know what to do. I Barely know her, she said she want to pack her bag and come and drop in my house, and am new in that town. My fear is that she will block me from having other ladies and exploring other girls and she will be feeding in my house because she is not working at the moment she a graduate waiting for her NYSC according to her.

Don't make that mistake

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Michelle55: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
My brother say capital NO...

You'll thank me later!

So all these while, her roommate no travel and she no get money?

Okay na, shebi na here I dey

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2020
My brother .....No try am oh , something like This happened to my Neigbour , the guy lives alone in his apartment(The guy has everything in his house. Flat screen, water, dstv , generator etc) the guy normally changes women regularly untill this aunty came and didn't want to go again.......bottom line , if You live in alone in a comfortable apartment don't allow any woman to squat if not She won't want to leave again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Openbusiness: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:

It's a trap, don't fall for it. That's why I don't like inviting these 9ja girls over. Better we do our parole in town, because once these girls come over, see your nice neat arranged sparkling beautiful comfortable house, and you got your shit together and money dey your hand, next thing is they want to move in permanently with you and it's always the same excuses, no rent money, or her roommate is a devil she needs a new place, or she's sick and can't stay alone etc, and you either have the choice to cough out money for her and let her scam you or she moves in with you and gradually she will never leave again.

7 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by HMarshal(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
ggood:

If the above stated fear is ur major problem then u probly don't av any @all.if u aint scared wat will happen to u if smting happens to her under ur roof esp then u gat not prob.life is a risk after all #Gudluck

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by galadima77(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

If nobody is saying it, I'm telling you that you're dumb.

No be small....just didn't want to say it
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by KNOWMORE56: 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
She will soon tell you that she is pregnant for you, if she should move in with you.
It looks fraudulent by refusing to show you the NYC number. Discontinue this relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by uboma(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
lefulefu:
u can make her ur fuckmate nau.she is offering her kpomo to u on a platter of gold and u cant even code.its left for u to reject or accept the kpomo

He will eventually get tired of eating the "kpomo" as she will overstay her welcome especially if the crib is cosy.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by AstroG: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Ginaz:
You’re such a cheap preek . Do your gf the favor of putting your dick on eBay as you still want to explore even when you have a gf.

Cheap gigolo. For this coronavirus you want to explore kpekus and take samples reasons why you can’t help your girl.

Kindly tell her you can’t then. And use protection cos STDS plenty. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
Desperate time calls for desperate measures.. it's obvious u don't fancy her that much.. don't even let that girl park in cos u will regret it. Go with ur instincts

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Elimon(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
If you love her op then take her in...if at least you both can manage and help each other,me and my gf met in university then she was in the hostel and I was off but she was regular in my house inconveniencing me and my friends... But she helped me a lot,even covered a lot of things...at then I barely knew her...its now four years,she is staying in a better self con but I finished school and packed to my hometown,but guess who keeps and shelters me when I'm broke...she...at least if I didn't let her in it wouldn't have been this way.I visit her and stay for weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2020
Is she 4rm Agbor?
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:19am On Mar 28, 2020
Be ready to be MuguLized grin grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 28, 2020
ggood:

If you are born again... Then what you need is knowledge but if not run.......
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by seanwilliam(m): 3:33am On Mar 28, 2020
OP u think say you dey wise? You are a mumu man.. Naija girl for that matter.. no worry, you still get who dey pay u steady steady na why u no one get sense.. if you are not married to her, never habor a woman. your sister inclusive.. even if you wanna be a samaritan, be a samaritan with sense.. even if she is my sister, I would rather dash her part of her house rent... this is 2020, use your sense nah ggood

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by NIJJAking(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2020
That is one of the new format by which jobless ladies use to collect large sum of money from men. She know you won't be comfortable with her packing into your house ,she expect you now to be forced to raise money for her to pay for her own apartment. Another striving way to get money is to tell men that they have an urgent job interview to attend in another state and you are expected to give her transport fare.. Wise up

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Angelacruz: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2020
One chance
ggood:
I told her to show me her matric number she refuse , is as if she lied about the nysc stuff
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2020
HMarshal:

If the above stated fear is ur major problem then u probly don't av any @all.if u aint scared wat will happen to u if smting happens to her under ur roof esp then u gat not prob.life is a risk after all #Gudluck
How can I like this post One million times?
I once had a lady whom I barely knew well visit for a weekend, in the night, the lady became very sick that I feared she would die. If I tell you the trauma I passed. I was like, what if this lady dies now, I don't know any of her relatives.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:42am On Mar 28, 2020
padi94:
If she is waiting for NYSC, tops you will keep her for 3months, just endure with her

That's how I ended up keeping someone for 1 year plus. Sent her packing less than 2 months ago and still paying dearly for that mistake.
He shouldn't do it, period.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2020
Just marry her and have her rightfully to yourself
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Purplekush(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2020
@ ggood pls which area is that I'm planning on relocating and steady light sounds good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Please Cheat On Men . / Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.