Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) (9354 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
If you trust her and you both share a connection, why not?
Some of us we don't do too well alone for so long, I find myself in need of someone to hold me down every once in a while.
My SO has been out of town just for 5 days, and I can't seem to get my shit together, got a pile of work I can't seem to get over the line - it's been me scheming for the next available chick to invite over ever since.

I find myself way more productive with her around.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
i wonder why you are pained over nothing.Pms?thats not what I'm here for. I know you are one of those that are hanging in my pm with your other moniker,keep hanging there.stop mentioning me.Very irresponsible married man.
I hate local Yahoo boys, if you must do Yahoo for any reason, do international, stop scamming vulnerable Nigerian youths struggling to survive.

Guys should be careful, most people claiming to be females online are guys. This is the latest way local, hungry Yahoo boys scam people. Find another business, quit local Yahoo, I will be following you and be calling you out in all threads to ensure you do not get any vulnerable Nairaland guy to scam, so be prepared!!! shocked shocked
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Omar09(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
I hate local Yahoo boys, if you must do Yahoo for any reason, do international, stop scamming vulnerable Nigerian youths struggling to survive.

Guys should be careful, most people claiming to be females online are guys. This is the latest way local, hungry Yahoo boys scam people. Find another business, quit local Yahoo!!! shocked shocked

Lol..
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
You will regret it if you agree.

It's also easier to say no now than to throw her out later.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Omar09:

Lol.. I choose a female moniker because I could evade ban. Imagine me typing "stupid" here without censoring it myself. Females here enjoy a lot of privileges but they don't know.

Ps I will be modifying this mg in 10min.
You have a point....that means the mods have been enjoying free pussy behind the scene, oh now see why we have so many irate female nairalanders, including one linda shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:

Guys should be careful, most people claiming to be females online are guys. This is the latest way local, hungry Yahoo boys scam people. Find another business, quit local Yahoo, I will be following you and be calling you out in all threads to ensure you do not get any vulnerable Nairaland guy to scam, so be prepared!!! shocked shocked
smh,i understand you don't have much to do but you can help your wife to babysit.Please follow me very well,let me use you to kill boredom
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
Sexytincoll is a guy not a girl, be guided wink
The guy is a fool
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Martinez39s(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Reject her request. grin

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

The guy is a fool
cant you and that foolish married man insult me in peace without mentioning me?shey you are in my dm and I have scammed you already.oya run along
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Hmmmmm, don't try it o.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
smh,i understand you don't have much to do but you can help your wife to babysit.Please follow me very well,let me use you to kill boredom
lol, no be only sexytincoll, just imagine wetin de hungry this local Yahoo boy, instead of you to answer a local name that befits a local ekuke like you, you are answering sexytincoll to lure vulnerable sex-starved guys into your local Yahoo net grin grin

On top the sexytincoli, he is also claiming to be a virgin and have used 2 or 3 pictures of completely different ladies as him dp, guy the person that taught you Yahoo didn't do a good job, go back for re-training asap cheesy cheesy

Sexytincoll
Sexy virgin
Sexy virgin with brains who got a first class and planning to school in the UK or US, mumu local Yahoo boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2020
franchasng:
lol, no be only sexytincoll, just imagine wetin de hungry this local Yahoo boy, instead of you to answer a local name that befits a local ekuke like you, you are answering sexytincoll to lure vulnerable sex-starved guys into your local Yahoo net grin grin

On top the sexytincoli, he is also claiming to be a virgin and have used 2 or 3 pictures of completely different ladies as him dp, guy the person that taught you Yahoo didn't do a good job, go back for re-training asap cheesy cheesy

Sexytincoll
Sexy virgin
Sexy virgin with brains who got a first class and planning to school in the UK or US, mumu local Yahoo boy shocked shocked shocked
can you do all this without quoting me?I don't nderstand your frustration and why you got angry over nothing.My last response to you
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by franchasng: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
can you do all this without quoting me?I don't nderstand your frustration and why you got angry over nothing.My last response to you
If I beat you eh, you go vomit blood, why must you be scamming your fellow boys struggling to survive in that Nigeria, why foolish boy!!!

Don't annoy me oh, I will beat you blue black grin grin grin
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by oazeez1991(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
@Op, biko, u supoz no kom ask 4 our opinion as u know wat 2 do already, but possibility of free kpekus is wat is getin u confuse.

Don't even try it, unless u are ready 2 marry technically. Such a Lady is on a mission, just like frog lookin 4 smwia cool 4 soft landin. A decent lady, if u offer 2 house her, will neva asept such. Sm1 u both hardly know each oda. So, if u didn't toast her 3wks ago, she wud be left stranded by now? I refuse 2 agree.

Thou, u gonna enjoy sex steady, steady, but await pregnancy in no distance time, 4get tinkin u gonna be usin protection, women r corny creature, especially wen dey really need smtin.

Wateva excuse u cud tink of, just give her. D bottom-line is, don't fall 4 her gimmick if u know wat is gud 4 u.

D offer myt be temptin 2 u, but it's a trap.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 9:39pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
cant you and that foolish married man insult me in peace without mentioning me?shey you are in my dm and I have scammed you already.oya run along
If actually you are a guy, then I'm highly disappointed
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Npower:

If actually you are a guy, then I'm highly disappointed
believe what you want to believe,i have scammed you already via my pm plus my uploading different pictures.just laughing here.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Npower: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sexytincoll:
believe what you want to believe,i have scammed you already via my pm plus my uploading different pictures.just laughing here.
Please don't mention me again if you are a guy, I know why I'm saying
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 06, 2020
help if you want to help but be careful so you won't be trap by pussy. nobody need to be trusted.
Re: I Met A Lady Three Weeks Ago (please help) by Geminvert(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:

U right, tho how would he even want to accommodate someone he knows barely a month, very risky
True that, not really advisable to house someone you've known for barely a month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Time Taking Canadian Loud (photos) / All Julyborn Come In / A Girl Demanded For 30k Turn Down And She Rain Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.