Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Boyfriend Trouble Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Trouble Please Help (907 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by lauralee: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2010
Brothers and sisters please help me. I am dating a divorcee. Is it worth pursuing a relationship with a man who never keeps promises, who is as stingy as i dont know what and all he talks about is sex, sex and more sex. worried is it worth it undecided
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by omega25red(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2010
so I'm hoping you knew he was divorced before you started dating him because divorced men have to be stingy due to child support and palimony. from what you have said though seems like he is not worth the trouble
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by aameyah(f): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
OP
since u're here on the internet, asking that question, then u definitely know somethin's not right. Cos we women often know 'wotsup' bt we usually choose 2 ignore that God given gift of intuition. BTW, U shud find out what caused the divorce with the ex and the type of plans he has for u.
CHEER UP THO! kiss
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Dabss(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2010
gal u already knw that something is wrong with d relationship W.B.U
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2010
@poster
may i ask: what actually attracted you or made you date this guy?!
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2010
laura-lee:

Brothers and sisters please help me. I am dating a divorcee. Is it worth pursuing a relationship with a man who never keeps promises, who is as stingy as i dont know what and all he talks about is sex, sex and more sex. worried is it worth it undecided

What really is your problem? Your guy is stingy?
Then maybe u should stop demandin much.

Oh he loves sex? So?? Thats the quality of a real man. You got a problem wit that?

If you tired of the relationship why are u complaining? Quit or keep worrying. The choice's yours.
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Dyt(f): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2010
U mean stingy?
*Shouts* run my dear
run as far as u can
sm men r so ill brained
he necessarily doesnt v 2 spend bt being stingy is awkward
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Odunnu: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2010
He is only a sex mate. Stick with him based on that alone. You wan an encompassing relationship? Drop him without thinking twice.
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by iice(f): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2010
Hmmm all those things you listed, are they issues find problem with?
Coz i don't understand if you're asking a rhetorical question or just want to shoot the breeze? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Dabss(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^ gbam
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Djhon(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
are u going 4 marriag or for flirtin,pls specify
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
He is cheap, and all he cares abt is sex.

[size=15pt] ARE YOU KIDDING ME? shocked WHERE ARE YOUR LEGS? RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by lauralee: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
It is not that i am after his money but the truth is i just feel that a man has to make an effort to take care of his woman. He never at any point spent a kobo on me. No birthday present nothing. These are small things but i dont know how he will behave in the house after he marries me.  embarassed I am a woman with a job who can take care of herself but i dont want a man who will  take the back seat when it comes to family affairs. embarassed

Someone asked me earlier what attracted me to him, it was his personality he had a great sense of humour. he is neither handsome or rich.

Thank you smiley
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2010
Nope it aint worth it, go for wat u want and stop toleratin SH!t
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by livedit(f): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2010
laura-lee:

undecided  Why would you want to commit yourself to someone with no integrity whatsoever.  I can understand if maybe he didn't have the extra funds to spend on you, then in that case, he should be doing everything else in his power to make up for it in other areas.  You already know what makes you happen in a relationship, and as stated above, he don't even respect you enough to keep it 100 by staying true to his word.  I mean, it's obvious he is unable to contribute to anything else besides what's dangling between his legs.  Unless you looking for just as "casual" hook-up, right now, that's all this man has to offer you at this time.  Granted he'll keep his promise and show up for that.  But from reading your post, it don't sound like this is the kind of relationship you are seeking.  Why sell yourself short? Let him go on about his business and move on with your life and find someone whom you CAN rely on to be faithful to you, wants a relationship with you, love you, respect you, take care of you, cares about your happiness and be in your corner.  I'm not saying this guy isn't "capable" of providing those things, but right now, he is emotional unavailable to meet your standards.  It appears all this man is looking for is a "playmate".
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by weedinLA: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
Talk, talk, talk. Come on, no cash, no sex because cash rules, "foolish" huh?

Go and let him bang those loose cunts of yours with your legs spread wide into the sky screaming,
"heaven, here I c.um !!!"
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by whiteroses(f): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
run as fast as your skanky legs can carry you
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by SweetT1: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2010
laura-lee:

Brothers and sisters please help me. I am dating a divorcee. Is it worth pursuing a relationship with a man who never keeps promises, who is as stingy as i dont know what and all he talks about is sex, sex and more sex. worried is it worth it   undecided

Have you ever asked him why he was divorced? If he was any good, do you really think he will be a divorcee? The guy's manliness just got bored and he's just looking for a lil' honey pot. Excuse my French, but if i were you i would start looking for a dude with a clean slate.
Re: Boyfriend Trouble Please Help by sexylogan(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2010
Sweet T:

Have you ever asked him why he was divorced? If he was any good, do you really think he will be a divorcee? The guy's manliness just got bored and he's just looking for a lil' honey pot. Excuse my French, but if i were you i would start looking for a dude with a clean slate.
As much as i hate to say it, Sweet T's probably rite. The choice to quit or continue is up to u.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Go Back? / Help My Nebor Want Me To Married Her Daugter Y My 4 Yrs Girlfriend Is Pregnant / He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.