Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (43709 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by gr8cany: 1:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Pls 0123671773, GTB.
Nwateacher is really looking for help to enable me gather up food n stay home.

Godbless you sir
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by somi: 1:23am On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

This is an opportunity to make easy, free cash.

To win is simple. Just participate.

I will be posting the giveaway today by 6pm.

You can check my profile to confirm my credibility and history.

Thank you all
Still waiting for your giveaway
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by olaslimfit(m): 1:57am On Mar 29, 2020
yeye people dem, sharing cars at this time of pandemic disease, God will jugde u all, both muslims and christians among u people.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by uniquetechng: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:

I will be very active from next month.
Thanks for following
Chief how far with the giveaway na
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2020
uniquetechng:
Chief how far with the giveaway na
eme2015:

Am with you
Spanner4:

Patiently waiting especially this COVID 19 period
jmayor098:

I was first to like and share your post and follow , but free basics bundle forsook me. I'm okay with anything i can get. God bless u bro. more blessings.
firstbank

1. Guys, he isn't giving any thing to anyone. It was in my opinion, somehow.

2.Here is an announcement on his instagram page.

3.Here is the screenshot of the post Topsquino made about the giveaway before it was banned by the mods.(see below)

Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by bro4u: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Asadujames202:

Have posted the topic in the business section?
Where sir, looks like it has been deleted
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by bro4u: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2020
chuksbaby:
nigerians really need this social media bill i think.

i have ported to online biz seriously now. i was earning roughly 450$ from surveys and adsense b4. but the stay at home has made me increase the passion. so many bills to pay.

if want to learn just follow me as i will post a topic in business section for free today.

note: i am not selling any ebook. i will show few nigerians. the website is mturk owned by amazon. and the others.
Please show me how, I really need a source of income now, things are not easy
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by amaridigital(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
That they are not sharing the money yet is quite understandable but that they are not planning to share No ooo...but why?

Did Atiku not give a directive that the money he donated be given to us the citizens? This is pure syphoning and its not right in the sight of God and man.

People are going bankrupt from staying at home and all they care to tell us is they don't have plans of sharing the money?

O God of heaven, come to our aid.

If we are going to share what Atiku donated, each Nigerian will get 25 kobo. #50m÷200 million
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Prettynpink(f): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lol. Send a whatsapp message to 0.9.0.6.3.0.7.0.5.5.2 to get massive entertainment during this lock down
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by mchill101(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
topsquino:
Hello nairalanders.

I'm doing a giveaway of one million naira to 120 lucky winners on Nairaland by 6pm today .

This is an opportunity to make easy, free cash.

To win is simple. Just participate.

I will be posting the giveaway today by 6pm.

You can check my profile to confirm my credibility and history.

Thank you all

God bless you Sir, make I reserve my battery till 6pm ��
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by sweetsell: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
The package belong to your hate filled father, mother n each n everyone that liked your comment. Conduct coronavirus test on your father n mother to ascertain their date of death.
Sirheny007:
Femi Adesina, you muppet!
Is that your moniker?

I wonder what is delaying the coro package i just sent to your address.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by Ranchhoddas: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
topsquino:

It's seems many people are interesting in working with me.

When I'm less busy, I will hire writers here.

I wish I can divide myself into two and starting hiring writers here.
Please let me know know when you are hiring. I assure you of top quality content. cool
I sent you a mail.
Re: FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are by hstar: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ambode Insists On Removing Yellow Buses (Danfo) From Lagos Roads / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.