Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (5557 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by GistersNG: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
I still look bomb with my saggy boobs – These are the words of a beautiful Nigerian lady identified as Chioma on Twitter, who was been trolled after posting a photo of herself in lingerie.

While most of the comments were negative she also got lots of positive comments from ladies.

Taking to Twitter later, she shared a note defending her body by declaring that she looks gorgeous with her ”saggy boobs” and is totally not bothered about social media trolls.

She further said that her opinion about herself isn’t dependent on what others have to say.

But still at that, trolls still found something unattractive about the saggy boobs.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/i-still-look-bomb-with-my-saggy-boobs-nigerian-lady-replies-trolls

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by GistersNG: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2019

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Kneephy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Puke
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by amaniro: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
A pair of bathroom slippers

2 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one fell down flat.... Lol.... Madam, keep consoling yourself, OK?? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Can you even suck those slippers
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
The female version of Erectile Disfunction

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by CreepyBlackpool: 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
las las you will still enter bedroom and go and cry hard grin

3 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Olalan(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
She belongs to the category of ladies who dont really have respect for their bodies, showing of cleavage as much as it isn't so cool some persons shouldn't be caught doing it cause their cleavage is not appealing to the sight of guys and persons of her fellow gender

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by dukeprince50: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Can you imagine how many man-hours of handling it took to turn those oranges to pancakes

3 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olalan:
She belongs to the category of ladies who dont really have respect for their bodies, showing of cleavage as much as it isn't so cool some persons shouldn't be caught doing it cause their cleavage is not appealing to the sight of guys and persons of her fellow gender
what cleavage sir?
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by highpriestess: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
And these are the balls of the guys insulting her here. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
highpriestess:
so does that somehow make her slippers better?

She can even breast feed a baby on her back. Just throw that thing over her shoulder.

4 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Meanwhile women claim gravity saggs boobs...

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by marvin906(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
am seeing terrible thing's

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by highpriestess: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
ubunja:

She can even breast feed a baby on her back. Just throw that thing over her shoulder.
Does it also make those guys slacked and dilapidated balls better? Nope!! grin

Issa last reply to you though.

2 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
highpriestess:

Does it also make those guys slacked and dilapidated balls better? Nope!! grin

Issa last reply to you though.
which is on display ? Boobs or Balls?
Which stores milk for the baby? Boobs or balls?

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by dingbang(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Its well
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:
am seeing terrible thing's
abeg who be this fine pikin, em picture just Dey show Nairaland lately. Make I nor go vex impregnate girl. I know my sperm can produce this kinda baby
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by marvin906(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2019
stupidity:
abeg who be this fine pikin, em picture just Dey show Nairaland lately. Make I nor go vex impregnate girl. I know my sperm can produce this kinda baby

which sperm abeg nor make me laugh

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by nanakgh(m): 8:06am On Jan 23, 2019
Stranger things
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Randy100: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Saggy boobs are very unattractive. Those with saggy boobs should hide it for humanity sake.
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Headlesschicken(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2019
undecided Puta...
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
She looks beautiful tho undecided

1 Like

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by Seandisputed(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2019
Mum is in her fifties and not even sagged like this.

*Spits*

You can tuck some coins under it, and they'll hang in there perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by LINTUNE(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Lol grin..Naija, see zooming undecided..our media is something else
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by LINTUNE(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2019
highpriestess:
lol grin.. cool shocked
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by LINTUNE(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2019
ubunja:

lol grin grin..that is so mean undecided
Re: I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls by IamPlato(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2019
highpriestess:
hahahahahaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important tips to help you through life hurdles. / 28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / IQ: Kini Big Deal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.