Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals (35966 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Mentorkaryhm(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
E
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by LifeQuest(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
What about Enckarkar, Amorc, Ogboni, MURIC etc. When are we expecting their donations? Just asking tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by GoodBoi1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Atheist Association of Nigeria. Where una own? Don't mention Jack Ma from China. Daddy freeze and his frozen followers, how far? Don't give excuse that you don't collect tithe and offering as if that is a prerequisite to give. See them they want to chop tithe and offering proceeds but they speak against it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
luckgood:
To be late is better than never.

Your what's app digit

Are you aspiring to be a self taught programmer. Check out my signature.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by stagger: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Still waiting for the freezer man...
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Jabioro: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Great
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by anonimi: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by SmartyPants(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
We need to provide protective equipment to everyone, not just health workers. If we don't get sick, doctors won't have to risk their lives for us.

Oga do your own too...you have plenty money sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by m140(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
tspun:
Better than those donating money when they know the government will syilly steal it and it won't serve its purpose
Those ones knows the govt go chop am, na eye service, why not distribute themselves
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Wyzkyd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
He should better still go to the isolation centers to pray for the infected.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by zealblinks(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
No o. We want you guys to pray for it to go away by tomorrow. Thank you.
You can do that too. We are human bro. You can come perform miracles like pastors only if we serve God with clean mind

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by anonimi: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
LifeQuest:
What about Enckarkar, Amorc, Ogboni, MURIC etc. When are we expecting their donations? Just asking tho.

Ahmaddiya, NASFAT, Ansar-udeen, Anglican, Catholic, Methodist etc
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Eddygre8(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Haters of the gospel can't stand this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by anonimi: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
SmartyPants:
Oga do your own too...you have plenty money sir.

To chop ban dey hungry you cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy I caught @seun and @lala now. Lol!! Seun now spend more time with us . Good afternoon Nigeria. Chai! Hunger no good o! tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by vicardino(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
felai:
Nice gesture

Still Available for sale
2.4Kva 24V Blue gate inverter for sale.
PRICE: 30k

GIVEAWAY:

Female shoe
Size 8 or 10
Must be picked up today.

Thanks.

Must be picked up today? How?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by delishpot: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good one.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by castrol180(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gradually moving there but not going on a fast phase...why?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by horia: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I feel so bitter that there is no reported cases in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state.

I see politics been played here
A round of applause to ur IQ
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by SolaRaphael: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good move. Together we will defeat the virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
TheGameYard:
Where is Daddy Freeze?
Lol
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by deavicky(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
total ventilator in Nigeria is now 504.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by obagolord(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
If am to suggest I will even like it if all these contributions are done in form of providing equipment to our health care system because, the government is not gonna do anything with the money contributed, instead it will be shared among themselves.... why not make hay while the sun shines....
#AhmObago
#TheSocialplaymaker
#IRepUNN
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Deicide: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
cheesy I just hope that this Corona period would open people eyes to see the reality of the world and how it actually works.

People should stop deceiving themselves you only solve real problems with real and practical solutions, you don't solve it with imaginary solutions like prayers, that only works for imaginary problems.

My people open your Eyes!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Churches doing more for Nigerians during this pandemic than even the government so why do people criticise churches like they're the source of their problems?

A very reliable source they're mostly lazy jobless youths and keyboard warriors.

Don't mention me o. Don't shoot the messenger
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Danglexy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good one
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by anonimi: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Correcto: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Better than the Audio money from billionaires
evansjeff:
More
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by MZrapper(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Why aren't our muslim clerics following suit?

Mind you I am a Muslim before you tell me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by kgb101: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Deicide:
cheesy I just hope that this Corona period would open people eyes to see the reality of the world and how it actually works.

People should stop deceiving themselves you only solve real problems with real and practical solutions, you don't solve it with imaginary solutions like prayers, that only works for imaginary problems.

My people open your Eyes!

Lol I dey tell you. Religion has blinded the senses of many of us.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by AgentNairaland(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Let Our Sultan, Sheikhs, Imams, Etc Do Something From Zakat Saudi Arabia Sent To Them As Returns Made From Holy Pilgrimage To Mecca

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.