Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals (35959 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
kunletexs:

First of all, men of God are not just starting to give, they have been doing that way back.
Secondly that they don't believe in what they want us to believe seen foolish of you. Winners chapel founder personally goes out to preach himself, thus saving souls to the KINGDOM OF GOD not church. With the operation ten souls for christ, he is at the forefront.

Third, about he preserving his cash flow, you don't know how they live or spend. Bishop has said it again and again, he always gives his salary to God every month. They are not living on the tithe and offering of worshippers. Trace back some few topic on this forum to see a guy educating the people on how they have investment and others means of income. Guy, learn and stop this slandering of men of God which can harm you.

@Bold:

How?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Honour2: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Shamed who?who is freeze,of what relevance is he in the scheme of things.The church has been giving long before freeze and his cohorts came to limelight, Bishop David Oyedepo has multitudes on scholarship worth 1.3billion between 2012 -2019.Let me tell you freeze was not fighting for anyone,he was attacking out of greed,envy and jealousy.For you to even believe freeze was fighting for people is laughable.
sayso:
He shamed them that is why you are seeing this. They are stylishly given back the people's money back. That is what freeze was fighting for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by positivelord: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Danniedpastor:

Shut ur mouth...
If you have covid 19 go and meet them for prayers.
People are already[b] testifying[/b].

Really? your level of stupidity need quarantine
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by desiredhome: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
iammo:

no point blaming anybody, that's gross irresponsibility

the correct phrase is Nigerian Killing Nigerians.. politicians are Nigerians, Religious people are Nigerians... bad chicken lays bad egg, corrupt society produces corrupt politicians and religious leader
Good you know that..... Nigerian problem is not one man as so many children of hate here believes
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by AustineCJ: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I feel so bitter that there is no reported cases in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state.

I see politics been played here
Satan kiss you.....sorry oo,there won't be any reported case kwanu..... those states ve closed their boarders n God is with them.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by cookingsoul(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
tnk God he didnt put his face on d donation unlike dat ipob drunkard from anambra.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Okwuguru(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Someone just asked me a reasonable question. The Churches and the pastors get blamed a lot in Nigeria and yet, get to do a lot in charity.. Where are the Muslims and their leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Emmasnoop(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Show us receipts of where he bought them

Is only fools that doubt proves.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Dominatrix(f): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
I don't go to church but this is Godly.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Tozic: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
MZrapper:
Why aren't our muslim clerics following suit?

Mind you I am a Muslim before you tell me nonsense.
You were not asked whether or not you're a Muslim.... I know you're a Muslim. Muslims don't give to beggars or donate something to beggars. That's why they have the highest number of Almajiries in Nigeria. And your attitude represent them pictorially cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by edoairways: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:

My good friend I said lay hands on the sick and heal them...the usual way before now.
[
b]Its would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-19 patient[/b]
Na me post this statement?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by hugoboss36(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one one....but hope it's not from China..
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by DrLuv: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
deavicky:
total ventilator in Nigeria is now 504.

brother,not less than 200 out of 500 are in a pitiable state and non functional.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by nextstep(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Better... as we're all finding out, health equipment is far more useful than prayers and prophesies. wink

I wish we as a country would spend more time and energy on making equipment. If the countries that made these equipment instead built churches and sowed seeds, we'd all be doomed.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by okoloemmalex(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
even if he shows you receipt, some will still say that its doctored. naija we hail there.

nice one papa Adeboye.

nobody should give those chalartans FG any kobo because they will loot it to themselves.

jokers as leaders
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by tot(f): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:

Surgical face-masks used to cost about N13 before Coronavirus. It would cost less than N260m to make enough face-masks for every Lagosian.

It definitely would cost more than N13 now considering the demand has gone up. There is also the question of availability, again related to demand.

Also, these are not one use items as they need to be disposed and new ones purchased. So that conservative N260m estimate would have to be recurring. Simply not feasible.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by kunletexs: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:

How?

Paying it back into the church acount.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by somegirl1: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:

Surgical face-masks used to cost about N13 before Coronavirus. It would cost less than N260m to make enough face-masks for every Lagosian.

Surgical face masks are not reusable. They are made for single use.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Iheuwaneme(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
No o. We want you guys to pray for it to go away by tomorrow. Thank you.

Who are the you guys? Can't you pray yourself? Or you're among the people who don't believe that God exists. If so, why are you seeking for prayers from people who you don't respect.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Iheuwaneme(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Wyzkyd:
He should better still go to the isolation centers to pray for the infected.

Is anyone stopping you from doing the same?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Clothingonline9(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nasfat and muric a wake up call to be candid the church ln Nigeria bare even giving than government kudos God enrich their members
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by templeRun20(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=positivelord post=87986748]Thats good...thank you Sir,but most importantly Sir you are expected to visit the nearest isolation Centre and lay hands on the sicks there.
It would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-.[/q19 quote]

is he a dictor?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
As his suppose to,he didn’t have to wait all this while for people to talk before showing working
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by ud4u: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I feel so bitter that there is no reported cases in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state.

I see politics been played here

Mumu which politics, tribalistic human being. There are 2 reported cases in Enugu
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Burruchaga71(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Across the country and not Lagos and Ogun State. This is commendable
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by evansjeff(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
plaetton:

Big liar.
You say in "past".
What did he donate today and to whom , to which organization or local health care authorities?

This is another big fraud.

I won’t call you names like you called me a liar. May God bless you.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by olumide4christ: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE THANKFUL FOR THESE DONATIONS, AND WE APPRECIATE THAT THESE MEN OF GOD ARE STARTING TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY....... EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT THEIR DONATIONS ARE MEANT TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN KEEPING US ALIVE, BECAUSE IF WE ALL DIE THERE WON'T BE ANY OFFERINGS AND TITHES FROM US TO KEEP ENRICHING THEM. SO THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO PRESERVE THE BUSINESS. cheesy

ALSO, I HOPE BELIEVERS ARE LEARNING FROM THIS SITUATION. THE JOKE IS ON YOU BELIEVERS BECAUSE EVEN YOUR MEN OF GOD DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE, AND YOU'RE JUST THEIR CASH COW.
INSTEAD OF GIVING MIRACLES AND HEALINGS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS, THEY'RE GIVING MEDICAL KITS BECAUSE APPARENTLY, MEDICINE WORKS WHILE PRAYERS DON'T.

THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER THAT THE ONLY GOD ON EARTH IS MONEY. NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT IT, AND THESE DONATIONS FROM OUR MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS PROVE IT.

How wrong you are! Not all pastors pride themselves as healers of any disease or problem. Its God that brings about healing, not any pastor. The pastor can only lay hands and pray, it's up to God to bring about the healing.
Any pastor that prides himself as someone that can heal at all times is a fake pastor.
Even Pastor Adeboye acknowledged to this recently in his devotional. 2 different people came to him for healing at different times..he prayed for them & laid hands but he felt the power flow from him & return back to him. He went & asked God why, God told him that the people in question had disobeyed his instructions & they were suffering for their disobedience. In fact, he said the Man among the 2 people died soon after.
Its not in the power of any pastor to bring about healing...it's God alone except the pastor is using devilish powers which will be exposed sooner or later.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by olumide4christ: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by olumide4christ: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
PrinzCarter:
looking for scriptures dat will counter the pastor good will ..

LOL!!!

He go search sotay...hin go tire;
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Primenet(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you more and more sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.