Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals (35968 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Bluntemperor: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
A good one from the Church. God bless you Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by bamasite2: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you COVID-19!!!

Nobody should ask me why!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Naijaarchive(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

To chop ban dey hungry you cheesy wink

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by delishpot: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is an advise to all those whose career requires them to seek and receive financial donations from members of the public. Whether NGO, religious bodies etc

Any smart pastorpreneur or any person who scares people into donating money should donate something now o (even if its 1 bag of rice and 1 loaf of bread) and make it public because after this Corona season passes ehn.......... Nigerians will not pay 1 kobo tithe or offering in churches again. They will save it for rainy days when pastors will say..... You gave your tithe and offering to God, don't expect us to share our bounties with you. Go and meet God for your hand sanitizer cos it was him you paid tithe and offering to not us grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by happiboi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you man of God. me waiting for the other side to do same
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by veraponpo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
May God bless Pastor Adeboye and other people and bodies supporting humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Anambralstson: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I feel so bitter that there is no reported cases in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state.

I see politics been played here
Corona virus is ravaging west not east
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by sochima1989(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
Pls we need to provide protective equipment to everyone, not just health workers. If we don't get sick, doctors won't have to risk their lives for us.

The best protective equipment we need is to stay home and stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by SmartyPants(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
anonimi:

To chop ban dey hungry you cheesy wink

grin i mind at all. Nairaland no be food na.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by weedfada(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
Abeg who knows where I can order a bucket of fried chicken from (delivery at my doorstep pls)... Lagos, grammar school axis.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by iammo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Cyoung4real(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile, some pastors and prophets are waiting for coronavirus to disappear so they can continue healing the sick.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by edoairways: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:
Thats good...thank you Sir,but most importantly Sir you are expected to visit the nearest isolation Centre and lay hands on the sicks there.
Its would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-19 patient.
Pastors don't heal God does the healing

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by tot(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
Pls we need to provide protective equipment to everyone, not just health workers. If we don't get sick, doctors won't have to risk their lives for us.

It's not feasible to provide PPE to everyone. By the way, who should pay for it?
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Ginalex(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
what have you and your atheist brothers and sisters donated so far? Na to dey open una big mouth anyhow to try discredit Christianity and pastors una sabi... Tueh! Yeye dey smell angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by eagleonearth(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:
Thats good...thank you Sir,but most importantly Sir you are expected to visit the nearest isolation Centre and lay hands on the sicks there.
Its would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-19 patient.
that's not allowed now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by edoairways: 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
sochima1989:

The best protective equipment we need is to stay home and stay safe
Seun is right

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by SoNature(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
I feel so bitter that there is no reported cases in Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra and Ebonyi state.

I see politics been played here

Enugu has 2 confirmed cases

Leave the East out of your madness
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by farem: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Where are the almajiris, jihadists?
Abi all this billions of Naira donations by pastors and churches are for Christians alone.

Please reduce contributions to hajj, terrorism and haremic weddings
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by positivelord: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
edoairways:

Pastors don't heal God does the healing

My good friend I said lay hands on the sick and heal them...the usual way before now.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by SenecaTheYonger: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Man wet Sabi. No be to throw 1bn to FG so they can stuff their pocket with
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by positivelord: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
eagleonearth:
that's not allowed now

Lol...I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Itz high time you guyz stopped all these rubbish and it's incredients..

You guyz are part n parcel why this contraption is still the way it is..

I should thank him or Despise the good gesture? None of the above.. For it is how it is supposed to be.. Just incase you guyz dunno

Dwell with your enslaved appraisals and bleeped up lives.

No bleeps given!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by KingAzubuike(f): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
This just shows that the miracles they do in church are scams.

Commendable from the pastor tho

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Ohibenemma(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
It's so difficult being a pastor this season. Why are these atheists on the prowl, seeking for every news about a MAN OF GOD to vent their spleen?

He fails to make any donations and instead invites anyone seeking healing to come to the Redemption Camp, and you lot will cry foul; now he decides to reach out to the society and extends a hand of 'practical' fellowship TO EVERYONE and you will still have something to say.

It is well sha.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Daroldigits: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
sons and daughters of the devil that insult men of God will not say anything now....
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by anonimi: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by CapitalHYC(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nairaland and Hypocrisy. So na now Ona dey post the news after how many weeks?? If Na say GO buy Jet or collect Tithe now. That one go fast una. ..mumu people

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by TruthinAction: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good one but he should go extra mile to send food items also. There is hunger virus which more people are suffering from right now.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by fishjam: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
felai:
Nice gesture

Still Available for sale
2.4Kva 24V Blue gate inverter for sale.
PRICE: 30k

GIVEAWAY:

Female shoe
Size 8 or 10
Must be picked up today.

Thanks.

Ur contact number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.