Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals (35958 Views)

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by austineangelo12(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
How Christianity has been reduced to and giving chai
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by olumide4christ: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
nextstep:
Better... as we're all finding out, health equipment is far more useful than prayers and prophesies. wink

I wish we as a country would spend more time and energy on making equipment. If the countries that made these equipment instead built churches and sowed seeds, we'd all be doomed.

So what would you say about the number 1 country in the world USA where ventilators has become scarce like gold? Did they not produce equipment before? Their health workers are reusing 1 nose mask for 5 days instead of 1 day. Are they not the giant of manufacturing?

Please watch more of international news. God is using this Corona virus to prove to the world that the world is all about God, and not man or his technological prowess!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by olumide4christ: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
somegirl1:

Surgical face masks are not reusable. They are made for single use.

True but they are being reused for 5 days by health workers in the USA as we speak.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:
Thats good...thank you Sir,but most importantly Sir you are expected to visit the nearest isolation Centre and lay hands on the sicks there.
It would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-19 patient.
Government will not allow him,
Corona virus will bow at the mention of the name of Jesus
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by makewetalk2: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
hahaha
my brother you day find trouble. coronavirus humbles all pastors and exposes their fraudulence. they have no healing power. people are simply being deceived for nothing's sake. at this point, they should have been displaying their healing powers but no way.
StrikeBack:
We want you to donate healing and miracle...
Anyways good gesture
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by JubiOmeiza(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice one. Atleast we masses go feel the equipment small

They should keep on donating equipment not cash
Although our fuckkking government can still play a fast one on us with even this equipment but far more better than giving them cash

Because if na money we nor go see am or feel am at all
The billions way individual and corporate bodies don give government don already enter voice mail

Make i dragg small weed joor! Bunch of fuckkking government

Small small make u no drag ya lips join...
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by CapitalHYC(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
sidonlook:

Do you mean this donation has been made long ago ?

Sure, over a week or two now
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by vertueptime: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Annointing oil nko?

evansjeff:
In as much as we love to condemn these Pastors, let's also remember to appreciate them when necessary. The Redeemed Christian Church of God for one have been known to demonstrate charity. I am a witness to this.

Let the world also see this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RCCG_PR/status/1243845611713171456

https://mobile.twitter.com/RCCG_PR/status/1243277697545048074
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by nextstep(m): 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
olumide4christ:
So what would you say about the number 1 country in the world USA where ventilators has become scarce like gold? Did they not produce equipment before? Their health workers are reusing 1 nose mask for 5 days instead of 1 day. Are they not the giant of manufacturing?

Please watch more of international news. God is using this Corona virus to prove to the world that the world is all about God, and not man or his technological prowess!

It's one thing to not have enough, yet one can instruct manufacturers to make more because they have the infrastructure, know how, and raw materials.

To wit: "US manufacturers answer General Motors' call for ventilator components amid coronavirus crisis" https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/coronavirus-update-us-manufacturers-answer-gms-call-for-ventilator-parts.html

It's another thing entirely when we have no infrastructure to make any at all because we'd rather floss in expensive cars, donate to buy pastors' jets, and pray that "God will protect us".

Prayers to God is not what makes ventilators that help people breathe when their lungs are choked with fluid.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by somegirl1: 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2020
olumide4christ:

True but they are being reused for 5 days by health workers in the USA as we speak.

That's why they aren't as effective as they could be.
I trying to highlight that to the individual I quoted that the cost is ongoing, rather than a one-time cost per mask.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by davidque: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
Pls we need to provide protective equipment to everyone, not just health workers. If we don't get sick, doctors won't have to risk their lives for us.

Well since we already have sick people, priority goes to them
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by tolustx(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
When God uses them to perform miracles and you hear about it, you say it's all a lie, even when happens right in your face. Pastors owe us nothing because they're men, as we are. By the way, how much do you drop as offering when you do it? I'm wondering in what ways your offerings have made a pastor richer.
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE THANKFUL FOR THESE DONATIONS, AND WE APPRECIATE THAT THESE MEN OF GOD ARE STARTING TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY....... EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT THEIR DONATIONS ARE MEANT TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN KEEPING US ALIVE, BECAUSE IF WE ALL DIE THERE WON'T BE ANY OFFERINGS AND TITHES FROM US TO KEEP ENRICHING THEM. SO THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO PRESERVE THE BUSINESS. cheesy

ALSO, I HOPE BELIEVERS ARE LEARNING FROM THIS SITUATION. THE JOKE IS ON YOU BELIEVERS BECAUSE EVEN YOUR MEN OF GOD DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE, AND YOU'RE JUST THEIR CASH COW.
INSTEAD OF GIVING MIRACLES AND HEALINGS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS, THEY'RE GIVING MEDICAL KITS BECAUSE APPARENTLY, MEDICINE WORKS WHILE PRAYERS DON'T.

THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER THAT THE ONLY GOD ON EARTH IS MONEY. NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT IT, AND THESE DONATIONS FROM OUR MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS PROVE IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Gooo
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by CodeTemplar: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Seun:
Pls we need to provide protective equipment to everyone, not just health workers. If we don't get sick, doctors won't have to risk their lives for us.
It is almost impossible to have protective kit protect everyone. Even China can't do that. Though it will go along way in the fight against the plague.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by chali01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Danniedpastor(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:

Really? your level of stupidity need quarantine

If you have covid 19 you can also visit me for prayers. I bet you would be healed. God is more than able to deliver.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by omolasho: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless you sir!
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by sben2308(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
evansjeff:
In as much as we love to condemn these Pastors, let's also remember to appreciate them when necessary. The Redeemed Christian Church of God for one have been known to demonstrate charity. I am a witness to this.

Let the world also see this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RCCG_PR/status/1243845611713171456

https://mobile.twitter.com/RCCG_PR/status/1243277697545048074

Pls how is this commendable ,he donated to RMC(redeemed medical centre)for crying out loud.
Why can't they say that the church is giving 400million naira to all their members nationwide. Imagine the spark this will create in other denomminations and religion if they lead this way .
Pls we are glad this pandemic is happening cuz now its shows that we have pastorpreneur not men of God .
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
God bless Adeboye
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by evansjeff(m): 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
sben2308:

Pls how is this commendable ,he donated to RMC(redeemed medical centre)for crying out loud.
Why can't they say that the church is giving 400million naira to all their members nationwide. Imagine the spark this will create in other denomminations and religion if they lead this way .
Pls we are glad this pandemic is happening cuz now its shows that we have pastorpreneur not men of God .

Sir, he donated to three different hospitals not just Redeemed Medical Centre, check very well. In any case, even the Redeemed Medical Centre, who will be treated there? Is it aliens? Are they not Nigerians? Drop the hate please.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by festus2001: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
positivelord:
Thats good...thank you Sir,but most importantly Sir you are expected to visit the nearest isolation Centre and lay hands on the sicks there.
It would not sound nice that throughout these trail times, NONE of our healing pastors heal one COVID-19 patient.

You lack understanding and knowledge.
If you are a true child of God, have you not be given power to heal. Is it only the elders in church God gives power to heal.
Stop criticizing people. are you to big to heal and DONATE equipments to people. Before you criticize others look at yourself.

Watch criticizm leave your life. Jesus Christ is Lord
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by sben2308(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
evansjeff:

Sir, he donated to three different hospitals not just Redeemed Medical Centre, check very well. In any case, even the Redeemed Medical Centre, who will be treated there? Is it aliens? Are they not Nigerians? Drop the hate please.

Y will someone say something n the next thing is hate .Y are we just like this ,who made us like this .

Pls send an rhe link to other 3 hospitals okay .
I will Appreciate when u prove me wrong
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Honour2: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
Very Interesting,has your government that you pay tax to(that is if you pay oo)given you 400naira,that you are now asking the church to give 400million naira. I can now say confidently that most attackers of the church do it out of greed and envy,simple.
sben2308:

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by evansjeff(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
sben2308:

Y will someone say something n the next thing is hate .Y are we just like this ,who made us like this .

Pls send an rhe link to other 3 hospitals okay .
I will Appreciate when u prove me wrong

Yeah, it’s actually the hate in you that made you not to check out the images properly to see that the three hospitals were clearly stated there. Again, I repeat, shun hate and bitterness. It consumes you from the inside.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by sben2308(m): 2:03am On Apr 02, 2020
Honour2:
Very Interesting,has your government that you pay tax to(that is if you pay oo)given you 400naira,that you are now asking the church to give 400million naira. I can now say confidently that most attackers of the church do it out of greed and envy,simple.

Did u really read my response because if u did den u will never reply like it.Its so not a shock to me you are still like this .Thnx so much
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by sben2308(m): 2:04am On Apr 02, 2020
evansjeff:

Yeah, it’s actually the hate in you that made you not to check out the images properly to see that the three hospitals were clearly stated there. Again, I repeat, shun hate and bitterness. It consumes you from the inside.

All I ask for is list the hospital and the best u can come up with is hatred,woah are u this one eye blinded that u can't simply defend ur post

Pls keep this in ur other hand ,sooner that u expect people will rise up against the church all cuz by them scam and corruption going on in the church will be exposed to them and I wonder if you will call it hated then
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by oaslink: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WE'RE THANKFUL FOR THESE DONATIONS, AND WE APPRECIATE THAT THESE MEN OF GOD ARE STARTING TO GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY....... EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THAT THEIR DONATIONS ARE MEANT TO ASSIST THE GOVERNMENT IN KEEPING US ALIVE, BECAUSE IF WE ALL DIE THERE WON'T BE ANY OFFERINGS AND TITHES FROM US TO KEEP ENRICHING THEM. SO THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO PRESERVE THE BUSINESS. cheesy

ALSO, I HOPE BELIEVERS ARE LEARNING FROM THIS SITUATION. THE JOKE IS ON YOU BELIEVERS BECAUSE EVEN YOUR MEN OF GOD DO NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE, AND YOU'RE JUST THEIR CASH COW.
INSTEAD OF GIVING MIRACLES AND HEALINGS AGAINST CORONAVIRUS, THEY'RE GIVING MEDICAL KITS BECAUSE APPARENTLY, MEDICINE WORKS WHILE PRAYERS DON'T.

THIS SHOULD BE AN EYE OPENER THAT THE ONLY GOD ON EARTH IS MONEY. NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT IT, AND THESE DONATIONS FROM OUR MIRACLE WORKING PASTORS PROVE IT.
FACT : THERE IS NOT UNBELIEVABER IN HELL, MAYBE WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by evansjeff(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2020
sben2308:

All I ask for is list the hospital and the best u can come up with is hatred,woah are u this one eye blinded that u can't simply defend ur post

Pls keep this in ur other hand ,sooner that u expect people will rise up against the church all cuz by them scam and corruption going on in the church will be exposed to them and I wonder if you will call it hated then

For the sake of your health, shun negativity, bitterness and hate. You’re too young for it.
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Jesus never donated a single penny to help in taking care of the sick, according to what i read in my own copy of the Bible, Jesus CURED all the sick that comes his way! Luke 9:12

These so called Pastors have been going around claiming they can also perform miracles even greater than that of Jesus, simply because Jesus said something they misinterpreted. John 14:12

So how come it's medical equipments that the so called followers of Christ are able to donate now?

Jesus never started a charity organization, so why making the donations, are they Christians or Philanthropists? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

When i told you guys that these so called Pastors aren't Christians but ATHEISTS disguising as men of God, you were arguing profusely.

Now Covid19 is here, Dangote and Otedola (businessmen) 2face Idibia (Musician) and many actors and actresses were DONATING medical equipments, even Bobrisky (Crossdresser and homosexual) donated.

But instead of the so called Pastors who have been going up and down claiming they're miracle performing experts to tell all these people to keep their donations so that they can prove their worth, they are also coming out to make DONATIONS! embarassed

Well it's a welcome development! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
oaslink:

FACT : THERE IS NOT UNBELIEVABER IN HELL, MAYBE WHEN YOU GET THERE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH

FACT? HOW ARE YOU SURE THERE'S A HELL? HOW ARE YOU SURE THERE IS NOT UNBELIEVABER IN HELL? HOW ARE YOU SURE I'M GONNA GET THERE? WHAT THE HELL IS THE TRUTH? HOW ARE YOU SO SURE ABOUT ANYTHING??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Fun Pictures Of Christmas Celebration In Anambra / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.