Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) (78621 Views)

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Moorfy: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lock down for 2weeks dem go hear world. Anyway that what you get when you have only one route to and fro. So no other road from edo to onitsha without passing asaba
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by concho(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ninethmare:
Stay at home and save your life and that of your family.

but they won't listen.
Did u see trucks carrying various food items ? Or will u deliver food to people's houses if we sit at home. We are not cooperate staff and we can't eat the next day if we don't go out daily . Some of would die even before the corona gets to our community if we stay at home. Just pray and keep quiet .

2 Likes

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Pierced:
Their intention is to prevent people from Lagos importing coro...... I don't blame the governors doing this.
Until people start to die of hunger. Until there are riots on the streets that the governors can't contain.

1 Like

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by OgKelvin(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Odingo1:
This is rubbish, it shows Nigerians are not united and have no regard to their constitution.

Each state shutting down boarders instead of united approach.

This is the best option
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by sidonlook: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Odingo1:
This is rubbish, it shows Nigerians are not united and have no regard to their constitution.

The shuting down of borders is an indirect approach to have a United front in fighting the scourge.
In fact, those state not shuting down are the ones working against the progress made by states that shut down..
Remain in your state of abode this time to avoid transferring the virus from place to place.

1 Like

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ye
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Validated: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
sayso:
Nigerians are really daft. Why should a Governor impose a lockdown and stop even inter state movement? Why not they invoke the quarantine act so they can have the power to declare a lockdown and also provide medical and food for the people. What they are doing is unconstitutional.
Is coronavirus or COVID 19 constitutional? If any state is daft enough to aloow a virus spead amongst its residents, others have the rights to contain such spread, no constitutional reference is required.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by kadiri3(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Even China that started the virus only Wuhan the origin was on lockdown. But Nigeria wants to lockdown everywhere.

Forming busy
Nigeria na yeye country i swear
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Odingo1:

it's illegal to shut borders which legal framework did the governor relied on...
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
sayso:
Nigerians are really daft. Why should a Governor impose a lockdown and stop even inter state movement? Why not they invoke the quarantine act so they can have the power to declare a lockdown and also provide medical and food for the people. What they are doing is unconstitutional.
na attack buhari many of them sabi... what most governors are doing is unconstitutional but many are uninformed
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by joelison(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Even China that started the virus only Wuhan the origin was on lockdown. But Nigeria wants to lockdown everywhere.

Forming busy

Is because nigerians are so foolish and stubborn.. They don't adhere to instructions
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
It has been announced over three days ago. Those who get caught, chose that option and should live with it
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Localmannn: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ninethmare:

but they won't listen.
because you will feed the family right ?

1 Like

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by jman77(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:
Thank you my Governor cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
you be correct! Ada nwa,shout out to Azungu

I rep KWALE.... The SON of the SOIL
make dem no try us!
Try the weed instead cheesy
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by blkmum700: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
State governors should deployed army to flog anyone not staying at home,you can't put our life at risk.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
sayso:
they should have locked down Lagos when the Covid19 cases freshly arose, but up till now they’re waiting till it spreads from Lagos to every state in Nigeria... When you talk about food, note Delta has cassava in abundance. Even rice is still imported from abroad, so I don’t see how the lockdown will affect them. It’s best for Deltans and I suggest other states should do the same.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Bluehill1051: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
nnadychuks:
they should have locked down Lagos when the Covid19 cases freshly arose, but up till now they’re waiting till it spreads from Lagos to every state in Nigeria... When you talk about food, note Delta has cassava in abundance. Even rice is still imported from abroad, so I don’t see how the lockdown will affect them. It’s best for Deltans and I suggest other states should do the same.
You're just a fool. Nothing in your head aside cassava
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bluehill1051:
You're just a fool. Nothing in your head aside cassava
You expect me to exchange words with you now? The world might just end and we’re trying to avoid temptations like you. Bye bye!
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by xpool(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

As Ada of the whole Ogwashi, abi ada for you papa house?
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Bluehill1051: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
nnadychuks:

You expect me to exchange words with you now? The world might just end and we’re trying to avoid temptations like you. Bye bye!
Keep quiet jor. Born fool!
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by mauchiz: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
They should keep walking up and down until they spread coronavirus, there eye will clear that they don't have enough equipment to treat coronavirus.

Government is holding Nigerians, is as if they are stupid, when it happens now, everybody eye will clear, keep walking up and down.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by coldFLARES1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The lockdown is inorder.

Lagos wants to distribute the virus to others state.

There are two options....

1 Buhari should quarantine the whole of Lagos State.

2. Buhari should quarantine the whole of SW meaning no entry no exit..

If not let other states close their borders....to stop the spread and movement.
I laugh at those of you commending governors on such ineffective measures as "lockdown".

Isn't the lock down supposed to bar vehicular movements only? What if an infected person gets to one border, alight and join an intra-state shuttle, then disembark to join another till he gets to Warri, from say Lagos.

In three days time, we shall see if covid-19 is deadlier than hunger
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The lockdown is inorder.

Lagos wants to distribute the virus to others state.

There are two options....

1 Buhari should quarantine the whole of Lagos State.

2. Buhari should quarantine the whole of SW meaning no entry no exit..

If not let other states close their borders....to stop the spread and movement.
And Lagos state and SW can decide to evict your brothers and sisters back to their various state.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Roon9(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
qualityovenbake:
So if person wan nack, him or she go announce to the world.

He's the bedkeeper na
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ninethmare:

but they won't listen.

Nigerians stubborn gan. Very irritating
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
viceddy95:

Stop saying what you don't know sir,some cities were shut down in Italy for weeks,no entry no leaving even till now some are still on shut down...

This approach without comprehensive plan of how to get essential needs will be counter productive and cause hardships among the residents as far as food, water and energy sufficiency is concerned. Even Osun state will close its boundaries today and stop all movements within the state on Wednesday without information on how to support the residents. Just that people should have enough essential needs that will last them two weeks

1 Like

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
maasoap:

And Lagos state and SW can decide to evict your brothers and sisters back to their various state.

We will invoke the constitution on you.

Anyway in reality, even American quarantined the whole of NYC no entry and exit.

That's what buhari should do in SW.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Forming busy

You dey compare us to China ni. Which facility or technology we get Oga? This is the only first response we can do, truth be told. Our isolation centres are death camps
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
coldFLARES1:
I laugh at those of you commending governors on such ineffective measures as "lockdown".

Isn't the lock down supposed to bar vehicular movements only? What if an infected person gets to one border, alight and join an intra-state shuttle, then disembark to join another till he gets to Warri, from say Lagos.

In three days time, we shall see if covid-19 is deadlier than hunger

Not possible. You cannot pass and no vehicle at the border..

So you are not making sense.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by azu2ky: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
..quote author=Precious4real50 post=87885894]Thank you my Governor cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote]
Oganishu Ogwashi ...A sis spotted ..
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
maasoap:

This approach without comprehensive plan of how to get essential needs will be counter productive and cause hardships among the residents as far as food, water and energy sufficiency is concerned. Even Osun state will close its boundaries today and stop all movements within the state on Wednesday without information on how to support the residents. Just that people should have enough essential needs that will last them two weeks

Let them close it.

Let's begin practice how to live eventually Nigeria ceases to exist.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Precious4real50:

Ada ogwashi is not Ada Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.