Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) (78616 Views)

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

We will invoke the constitution on you.

Anyway in reality, even American quarantined the whole of NYC no entry and exit.

That's what buhari should do in SW.

Firstly, Coronavirus has gone beyond Lagos state and SW.
Secondly, I don't have problem with lock down of every state for two weeks as long as FG, states and local governments are ready to support poor who may not be able to feed themselves for those two weeks. I was just joking.
This will enable the governments to detect all those with symptoms and isolate them and quarantine their contacts. As well as carrying out coordinated fumigation of all public places
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
maasoap:

Firstly, Coronavirus has gone beyond Lagos state and SW.
Secondly, I don't have problem with lock down of every state for two weeks as long as FG, states and local governments are ready to support poor who may not be able to feed themselves for those two weeks. I was just joking.
This will enable the governments to detect all those with symptoms and isolate them and quarantine their contacts. As well as carrying out coordinated fumigation of all public places

Noted
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by coldFLARES1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not possible. You cannot pass and no vehicle at the border..

So you are not making sense.
Let me make it clearer.

Let's assume Oghenekevwe badly needs to go to Benin from Warri and suddenly finds out that the road had has been barricaded at the border community of Ologbo.

He would simply alight at Ologbo and trek to the other part to join an Edo intra state shuttle.

Same thing someone who desperately needs to get to Lagos would do, vice versa
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
coldFLARES1:
Let me make it clearer.

Let's assume Oghenekevwe badly needs to go to Benin from Warri and suddenly finds out that the road had has been barricaded at the border community of Ologbo.

He would simply alight at Ologbo and trek to the other part to join an Edo intra state shuttle.

You cannot even trek to pass. Oghene will just turn back to Edo.

No entry...no exit both by foot or car.

Your point is not valid young man.

1 Like

Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Austineva(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The lockdown is inorder.

Lagos wants to distribute the virus to others state.

There are two options....

1 Buhari should quarantine the whole of Lagos State.

2. Buhari should quarantine the whole of SW meaning no entry no exit..

If not let other states close their borders....to stop the spread and movement.
d first time u are using ur sense in a good way! I never knew that u are dis good.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
coldFLARES1:
Let me make it clearer.

Also I don't see this as an issue. Stay in your state and remain there.

Your logic is just useless.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by destiny4luv(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Corona virus or Covid 19 what ever they call it. I am tired. If this is d end if the world no wahala. I dey Warri dey wait am.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Austineva:
d first time u are using ur sense in a good way! I never knew that u are dis good.

Seems Osagyefo is in black book of many.

My submission is always devoid of sentiments and chaos.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by GermanMelania: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

Pangolin has more meat on its body so one can understand if people want to eat it but bats? Good gracious me. A hundred bats put together may not even weigh up to 10 kilograms and the thing even looks disgusting

See justification
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Prossah: 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
Wealthierboy:
Let the government ban male and female sexual affairs because I think someone can still spread the disease through that

As if sexual affairs are done by the streets sides that the government will see, think before you post ��
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by suremanpatriot: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2020
he is either mad or afraid of his life, you cant keep ppl strendered on highway is illegel,highway is FG jurisdiction. Open the road now or face the muzik.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by GermanMelania: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You can only pay taxes to a responsible government. No social amenities for oil wind fall and you want to still tax me? Government doesn't want to do proper documentation because of their selfish interest. Don't blame the deformed mass, rather held your government to be accountable. I don't want to be in lock down and you don't provide for me,that is illegality. NIGERIA is a lawless country I never see

Pay your taxes thwn you can demand social amenities. You cany hold the govt accountable because you are not payinh taxes and voting. Simple. FGN is reliant on oil. They dont push fir taxes as hard becausr there is money to steal. If na your tax them de try steal you sef go revolt.

Even for a street to come together and clean gutter or install transformer no de happen. Instead everyone buys raid to poison themselves and environ
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by suremanpatriot: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
GermanMelania:

Pay your taxes thwn you can demand social amenities. You cany hold the govt accountable because you are not payinh taxes and voting. Simple. FGN is reliant on oil. They dont push fir taxes as hard becausr there is money to steal. If na your tax them de try steal you sef go revolt.

Even for a street to come together and clean gutter or install transformer no de happen. Instead everyone buys raid to poison themselves and environ
you are a govt chrony defendin evil and injustice.why?
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
grin grin
Roon9:

He's the bedkeeper na
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by GermanMelania: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
suremanpatriot:

you are a govt chrony defendin evil and injustice.why?

Why do you think that?
I am not justifying any injustice. Na person wey de alive sef fit suffer injustice. The state closed border you de cry. Do you live there? Stay in your own state. They do not want to lay their lives down for your freedom to roam. How is that injustice?
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
I see no thing here
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Emma1630(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ninethmare:
Stay at home and save your life and that of your family.

but they won't listen.
na home go give u food. Oga dnt just say sth like it easy o
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by hollywater: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
God bless Okowa.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ctorch:
Entry to Delta state blocked. No movement ( Photos)

Okowa mean business

On a lighter note, d rate of crime has drastically reduced. I don't think we hear of kidnappings, armed robberies and cases of child molesters so often as b4 d corona issue. Something good came out of it
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by codemaniacs: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
zz
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by leosahm(m): 7:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
chaaaiiiii
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by coldFLARES1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You cannot even trek to pass. Oghene will just turn back to Edo.

No entry...no exit both by foot or car.

Your point is not valid young man.
grin. From your post, I am assuming you stay in Ologbo and is very sure of what you posted there or has been informed that a border-wall now separates Edo and Delta State to be certain that someone who is desperate enough cannot make the inter-state transit.

Let me leave you to situate the validity of my position. It doesn't matter to me
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
When will okowa start sharing money? We need am abeg undecided
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Faithful007: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Even China that started the virus only Wuhan the origin was on lockdown. But Nigeria wants to lockdown everywhere.

Forming busy
somebody like you will still follow to blame government if it spreads rapidly
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
coldFLARES1:
grin. From your post, I am assuming you stay in Ologbo and is very sure of what you posted there or has been informed that a border-wall now separates Edo and Delta State to be certain that someone who is desperate enough cannot make the inter-state transit.

Let me leave you to situate the validity of my position. It doesn't matter to me

No such thing. It is shut with full action and of course there is a border separating edo and delta and likewise every state in Nigeria.

Stay your side, I stay my side no be crime.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Seems Osagyefo is in black book of many.

My submission is always devoid of sentiments and chaos.
I tell u @seems Osagyefo is in black book of many. Lolz. I wish u continue to be good.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by zietebikebarry: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
well done our amiable governor, the man that knows how to construct without any other agenda in office. I salute you for this, as far as you don't quarantine us at home I will gladly support you sir
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by Tamarau123: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
I don't know why people are so careless and risking their life.stay at home order to minimize the spread them no hear.
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by RotrEmmanuel: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
sayso:
Nigerians are really daft. Why should a Governor impose a lockdown and stop even inter state movement? Why not they invoke the quarantine act so they can have the power to declare a lockdown and also provide medical and food for the people. What they are doing is unconstitutional.
fool keep shut and stop grumbling. Must you criticize every act of the government??
We are in a turf situation and desperate measures are needed to reduce the outbreak. F**k constitution in the issue
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by beatspice(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2020
edoairways:

Did the disease spread throughout China?

[url]=https://beatspice.co[/url]
Re: Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) by makewetalk2: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2020
they are very myopic and dumb.
how will they survive?
how about medicine? where will pharmacies get drugs?
they do not think wide. the government is just closing everywhere for no reason. instead of them to upgrade their hospitals they are closing borders.
this is insane. at least let people go through with medical certificates.
even china ddi not do this
italy did not
all states are just closing borders for no reason
DrObum:

Keep thanking your Governor till you realize that you aren't food sufficient and need those food supplies from other parts of the country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / Nigerian Embassy Staff In Berlin Sleeping With Women For Passport Renewal Caught / Aircraft Parked Along Oshodi-Anthony Expressway In Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.