Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47685 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks to Imam of peace for waking this man up
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by idealogical: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

From your the low IQ you displayed on the other thread i suspected you will be a Buhari supporter and I am right ...Are you satisfied with Buharis communication response with Nigerians as regards COVID or any other thing?

I'm 100% satisfied because the folks the president put in charge at the NCDC updates everyday and several times a day, they gave me valuable info and guidelines and how to protect myself and fellow country men and women, the FG issued several policies, programs and many actions that's protecting even you right now.

My question is, exactly what do you want to hear from the president?

I don't need to hear from him as long as his doing his job and the people he put in charge are also doing their job which they are doing perfectly well.

GamalNasser:
Virus Buhari finally addresses the nation about Corona Virus .nothing isolation no go see inside quarantine...The Dullard does not even know the name of virus he is talking about , what is COVIK ONE NINE Viras ... 23 seconds message?

The last time the president addressed Nigerians, this is all you grabbed from his speech "Covik", you don't care about any speech or even Nigeria, all you and your friends want to here is how the president wrongfully pronounce this and that.

We know what you want and what you are doing so stop fooling yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by 6digitscomrade: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:

Watch NTA by 7pm nd ur life will never be the same.
i will be in the shower then washing my anus... I will enjoy the comical skits or extracts all over social media later before I sleep to exercise my facial muscles and zygomatic process..

When I was growing up myself and my siblings were the best at mimicking abacha I even got his kinda sun glasses �
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
bluefilm:
Get ready for another round of masturbation from these useless wailers...

Yes ohh we are ready for another round of entertainment ....at least buhari is a huge comic relief he can't be useless on all fronts you know
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by doggedfighter(f): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2020
Princewell2012:

Just like one of the news we used to here when a government was overthroned and the new government wanted to addres the nation,

grin
Just like one of the news we used to hear when a government was overthroned and the new government wanted to addres the nation,
funny people

Fellow Nigerians grin
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Danzysb(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Let him finally say something that is reasonable to those that want to hear him...
He is really clueless....SMH..
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by adioolayi(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes

CoVID -1-9 that's how WHO named the virus.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Faponmile(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
So what changed? I thought his style was was to remain mute, aloof and unconcerned. What changed? What changed? What changed?
Remain your original self. Don't copy the west, biko. Keep trying to reinvent the wheel. Your followers are happy.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
oakin:
At times when I read some of the response of people here it pains me a lot .Some of you are well educated but suffering from COLONIAL VIRUS. The So call American you are using as an example what is the outcome of their leaders minutes by minutes address. We have competent people in government that are assigned Responsibilities so what?

Your education is a waste if you can't see the handwriting on the wall....

For example most governors are issuing orders without legal backing is that suppose to be so

Imaging a governor appropriating so much powers on themselves because the so called president is ineffective

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
We should be having press conferences not delivery of prepared speech. we are in a democracy and not military regime.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by lukency(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
Who cares! When he was supposed to closed down the borders and the International airports, did he?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid

You're a zombie
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kingscee:
Thanks to Imam of peace for waking this man up
a foolish talk
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isinweke:

You're a zombie
u r the biggest zombie. Stuck in hatred
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by todugo(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
WHEN I WATCHED THE GOVERNOR OF NEWYORK ADRESS THE PUBLIC ON CNN NEWS I WAS INSPIRED, EVEN A DOCTOR WILL BE READY TO FACE DEATH BUT THIS IS FAR FROM WHAT WE HAVE HERE IN NIGERIA undecided
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
u r the biggest zombie. Stuck in hatred

You're a fagot
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by contigiency(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes

Your father that knew how to pronounce it since time immemorial, has his life stopped being miserable? Anu mpama.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by idealogical: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Your education is a waste if you can't see the handwriting on the wall....

For example most governors are issuing orders without legal backing is that suppose to be so

Imaging a governor appropriating so much powers on themselves because the so called president is ineffective

What they are doing to protect you and your family is all of a sudden because the president is ineffective.

The number 1 and the most effective safety procedure when it comes to this virus is to shelter in place and to curtail unnecessary movement of people.

This has nothing to do with the president, it's all about your own protection and your governors doing what they must to protect you and your family.

You don't have to undermine yourself and your own safety just because you hate the president.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
lukency:
Who cares! When he was supposed to closed down the borders and the International airports, did he?
u guys will sit somewhere and be dropping rubbish, without advancing any helpful ideas that can help in fight against covik 19
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Dreyton36: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
Anytime I hear this guy name ehn I go just they vex for no reason
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Benwallt(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
Baba cobid1-9 has been smoked out
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by temptnow: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

What is ur gain from insulting Buhari?
my problem with him he should get out of that office and leave Nigeria alone.

An illiterate that should be in the village taking care of his cattle.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sad he had to wait for a foreigner Imam of Peace to drag him like tiger generator non stop for days. God forbid!!
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Deyemz(f): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
OK ooo
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2020
Isinweke:

You're a fagot
given the opportunity not even an iota of idea can u present. All u know is foolish talk
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by desiredhome: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Deadratgrill:
The zombie king wants to address the zombies, baboons and monkeys in the zoo kingdom

Did you guys hear of the rampage today in the animal kingdom of katsina how the zombies went wild maiming and burning? undecided undecided kiss
Some people will not be able to sleep tonight oooooo
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
given the opportunity not even an iota of idea can u present. All u know is foolish talk

You're a bigot
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by vioment: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Too late.

Just say it is the beginning of your leadership of coordinating this virus on a national scale.

Give plans on how Naija people can eat based on logistics during this time. Maybe with voter is, you should be able to pick up food and water to drink in certain spots in the community. Or maybe a door to door delivery. Hire those drivers. Give every naija person 50k and the workers that will be busy during these times get their pay and the free money, plus they get treatment priority when ill during these times.

We need continuous wise leadership. It is not a part time job.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by AmeLonRo(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
a foolish talk

Imam of peace made buhari trended worldwide, for the wrong reasons (as usual) so technically he is right
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Your reply made a lot of sense, I accept the fact that Buhari has failed us... A president that can’t give a proper speech in national tv without errors being detected, I wipe for my country Nigeria

Lavisha:

Baba cow is paranoid.
A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.
Speeches like this should come from the heart not scripted but yet, abokki is abokki; he will still fail.
He will read it like a pry 3 pupil, he will read it passively without connection.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
temptnow:
my problem with him he should get out of that office and leave Nigeria alone.

An illiterate that should be in the village taking care of his cattle.
all u know is utter nonsense, learn to respect leaders, u don't know what is in store for u. Criticise but don't insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.