Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47664 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Imam of Peace I justwant to say THANK YOU for helping us drag him out.

Maybe in 15months time we will call u to drag him out again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kasali226(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2020
Colodia Drive us o ..Where u day drive us go ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Kuginzi: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Some IPOB/PDP will come online now and start spewing gibberish about Buhari as If the Antidote/Treatment of Corona virus is in the hands of Buhari.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by jamace(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
After many promptings..... Hmm. we get president sha. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by verifiablefacts: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid
thanks my broda.. Total lock-up loading.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Lymasaba(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes
Trap some sunlight now before it is dark
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Salvador1: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ndi bu president

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
mtchewwwwwww! 2nd bass Jareh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by gbemishile: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mr President
To me,it's too late for that
Whatever u say or do will not change anything cus we have lost hope in you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by GamalNasser: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Marine54:
And they'll edit it many time...
I swear many many times

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
That Nationwide Broadcast would never be completed if He fails to give Directives to NAFDAC to carry out checks on Chloroquine Azithromycin and zinc Sulphate as a Possible solutions to Covid 19 .That combination saved me from Cough ,Fever and breathing difficulty.I will continue to talk about this till they hear and save lives ,People all over the World are dying please .They should be concerned about people's life and not playing over there lives ,Delaying this Solutions inorder to have more Money Donations is bad .Can someone close to the President please inform him about this .please please please ....I repeat that combination works ,It saved me from Covid 19 symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Lastmankc(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Let’s fight convid
Your president can't pronounce covid 19 virus and you can't even spell it.
I swear ,the apple does not fall far from its tree.
...stupid people votes for stupid leaders.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by todugo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
SHITHOLE COUNTRY. ITS TAKING HIM AlMOST 2WEEKS AGAIN TO ADRESS THE PUBLIC ON A RECORDED VIDEO CHAI..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by naturefellow(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Let’s fight convid
convid ko. Convikt ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by zofroc: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
About time

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by hopexter(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think it's high time he gave his last speech undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Dearlord(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
This izza bad time to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by liverpudian9(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Mtcheew. ..finally he's learnt how to pronounce it.
BTW, where's the "light" to take listen to his address?

Lala, do the needful. Life isn't all about snakes
Perhaps he'll make the same mistake
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
While other vibrant leaders are addressing their people impromptu, holding press conferences answering probing questions from the press,this one wants to deliver prepared speech.

Bloody dunce.

Buhari is empty and brain dead you can’t give what you don’t have!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Teebabsfmfr: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
Kindly click this link to see a man who was brutalized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NXP1EV-7LQ
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nickshrapnel: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
What if he wants to announce that he's stepping downgrin I know some people who'd throw parties even with the coronavirus lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by plaetton: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Let’s fight convid
And who is leading the fight ?
Where is the leader ?
Is he going to be taking questions from journalists, or are going to be entertained with another 5 minutes practiced comedy of errors?

We wish the broadcast could be to announce his resignation .
The most useless President the world has ever seen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Tocynone:
Hallelujah

So na the announcement go wipe away Corona.

Wetin consine Hallelujah for buhari matter.

undecided
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by JBoss25(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
aylive02:
Who the fcvk cares about what this dumb man that has Bsc in cattle rearing wants to say?

Meanwhile..... A CONVID-19 patient receiving treatment in one of the world class hospitals built by our politicians
grin grin grin grin no kill me before my time o! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by ignis: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hope he has learned the correct pronunciation of COVID 19.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Makavelli099(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hmm.... Getting ready for a national shutdown
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by bluefilm: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
Get ready for another round of masturbation from these useless wailers...
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by brainworkng: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
after enough rehearsal of pronouncing COVID-19. Let's see whether he will get it this time. grin
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

Like I said we don’t need this right now
Abi you be Buhari brother ni
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by LabDNA: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
oyewale0001:
Some Nigerian just dislike buhari. Love your neighbors as yourself.

Does Buhari love every Nigerian and region equally? Wale oya answer. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by West2019(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
this man is sick.why giving us time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by F117nighthawk: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Of what use is the broadcast?absentee president? Always slow in his decisions yet still take the worst steps, total failure of a leader

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Senator Shehu Sani Suspended From APC Indefinitely (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.