Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (47689 Views)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / Buhari's Nationwide Broadcast, A Farewell Speech - Atiku / President Buhari Nationwide Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
sarrki:

At this junction drop politics

Let’s fight convid
Juncture

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
contigiency:

Your father that knew how to pronounce it since time immemorial, has his life stopped being miserable? Any mpama.

See them very emotional overgrown babies ,you'll hear them calling people' fathers ineffectual Buffon, drunkard, Atiku .....but just call out the heavyweight champion of incompetence and see them start wetting every where with their tears.....zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2020
idealogical:

What they are doing to protect you and your family is all of a sudden because the president is ineffective.

The number 1 and the most effective safety procedure when it comes to this virus is to shelter in place and to curtail unnecessary movement of people.

This has nothing to do with the president, it's all about your own protection and your governors doing what they must to protect you and your family.

You don't have to undermine yourself and your own safety just because you hate the president.

Let's not mince words the president is incompetent

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Spec7:
Your reply made a lot of sense, I accept the fact that Buhari has failed us... A president that can’t give a proper speech in national tv without errors being detected, I wipe for my country Nigeria

instead of adding value to fight against covid19, u r busing insulting out president and commander in chief. Learn to respect leaders, u don't know tom.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Danzysb(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously, I am disappointed at u.

The funny thing is that if the northerners decide to attack u, u guys don't even have lines for a come back, just the old, boring insults.

How is Buhari incompetent?

Almost all his promises he has been fulfilling then gradually, despite all the hate and bad blood what are u saying?

You must be from the planet Jupiter to say what you just said.What do you mean by 'Fulfilling them gradually',please make us believe you are not a zombie and explain what that means.The way some of this zombies think is what I can't understand.
Till you people tell yourselves the truth you will keep on accepting below average governance.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Larryndelaw: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Big fooooooooool
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by fk002: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

See them coming out now....a certain imam of peace decimated you and your folks ,including president kovik1-9 birus ..Y'ALL were running helter scatter

,if you want to defend failure do so without crying

I was on his tweeter thread confidently defending Our president and the country at large.

I am a patriot, not a loose cannon that would come back and attack his fatherland.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by gregng(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
My issue is NTA should not record a video transmission to Nigerians... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy COVIK-19 president.The Imam of Peace have so much fried his sorry ass and that of his zombies that he is now forced to do his constitutional responsibility.Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Donte2845: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=87892528][/quote] have nothing to offer, all u know is foolish talk. Be aware of your environs , corona is real, focus on protecting u n others
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by bionixs: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Part of fighting COVID is fighting Buhari because if Buhari continues his ineptitude we are all at risk of COVID ...if not for the yeoman leadership of the Lagos govt just imagine where this would be
true
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Princewell2012(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
doggedfighter:

Fellow Nigerians grin
walahi grin
doggedfighter:

Fellow Nigerians grin
walahi

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

See them very emotional overgrown babies ,you'll hear them calling people' fathers ineffectual Buffon, drunkard, Atiku .....but just call out the heavyweight champion of incompetence and see them start wetting every where with their tears.....zombies

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by GamalNasser: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Eteka1:
Let's find time and do an IQ test.
Oga you can't beat me in any test on life , my IQ scores have been consistently genius for ages now and my work proves it ... people like you can only mimic sometype of intelligence some of us originate it ...You should see solid theories I have propounded backed with never before seen fomulas that work, I started curing cancer 100 percent using my own intelligence to work out a cure that had worked for many that have listened to me .. I have gone beyond the kind of intelligence you can ever understand
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Danzysb(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
have nothing to offer, all u know is foolish talk. Be aware of your environs , corona is real, focus on protecting u n others

Stop supporting PMB it shows your zombiesm...
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Lymasaba(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
todugo:
THIS TELECOMMUNICATION SINCE THEY DO NOT WANT TO DONATE THEY SHOULD GIVE US FREE DATA OR CALLS SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY STAYING AT HOME NA undecided undecided
This MTN Nigeria

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
COVIK 1. 9
Wan Speak u better wear mask and maintain social distance from Ur TV/Radio because bomb go blast
�����������������
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by felixedet(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Donte2845:
instead of adding value to fight against covid19, u r busing insulting out president and commander in chief. Learn to respect leaders, u don't know tom.

Only responsible leaders like Rwandan President in Africa for instance, deserves respect......

Buhari is a disgrace to himself, his family and adopted country......

He is a foreigner, that's why he hates us as Nigerians.

Quote me all you can, his antecedents says it all.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Bobbyfreshhh: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
fk002:

I was on his tweeter thread confidently defending Our president and the country at large.

I am a patriot, not a loose cannon that would come back and attack his fatherland.

Eeya so you were among the casualties..... Funny how you and your likes have refused calling him an ipob youth cause you are very good in doing that
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Jaspernubi: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
he need not worry, He is no longer in charge. Governors are shutting down their states and taking responsibility already, The country is broken

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by todugo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lymasaba:

This MTN Nigeria
Audio
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Legendguru: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hope it won’t be doctored
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Legendguru: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hope it won’t be doctored !
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Lymasaba(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
todugo:

Audio
It is working try www.ncdc.or.ng
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Jflex07(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously, I am disappointed at u.

The funny thing is that if the northerners decide to attack u, u guys don't even have lines for a come back, just the old, boring insults.

How is Buhari incompetent?

Almost all his promises he has been fulfilling then gradually, despite all the hate and bad blood what are u saying?
Shut your trap! Fulfilled what promises? Are you sane at all? I just checked your profile and it said you are igbo guy, I actually doubt. All igbos know that this man has marginalized them, he is a total failure and a disaster. Go to Kano and find your real father. Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by healthfulng: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2020
Corona birus would not be hard to pronounce and by the way check out my new stuff https://gospelwatt.com/rightness-of-comparison-between-the-corona-virus-pandemic-and-pharaoh/
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by Eteka1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga you can't beat me in any test on life , my IQ scores have been consistently genius for ages now and my work proves it ... people like you can only mimic sometype of intelligence some of us originate it ...You should see solid theories I have propounded backed with never before seen fomulas that work, I started curing cancer 100 percent using my own intelligence to work out a cure that had worked for many that have listened to me .. I have gone beyond the kind of intelligence you can ever understand
No need to rant. We will do an IQ test if you're game.
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by todugo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
Lymasaba:

It is working try www.ncdc.or.ng
Na NCDC and WHO I go dey browse?
Re: Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm by idealogical: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Let's not mince words the president is incompetent

Unfortunately for you, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat that, the majority says otherwise, the president is doing a great job, he's the reason why you and your family are not infected, sick or dead from the virus.

You are just mincing words with yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Slams Ambode: "Ship Of Lagos State Was Heading In The Wrong Direction" / Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike / How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.