Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (71842 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by athaboi(f): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2020
For real?
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
Even if he is telling the truth, I don't see how he is going to get out of this.

All the evidences are against him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent

Yes, it is possible that he is saying the truth.

Criminals try never to leave a trace. So, they killed the wife, sedated the husband, and they must have probably put his fingerprints on the weapons that they used.

Do we have forensic experts in Nigeria. I don't suppose we have.

So, the husband can't get out of this. All the evidences are against him. The criminals made sure they left no trace.

All these is supposing the man is innocent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Iyiataata92: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Criminals try never to leave a trace. So, they killed the wife, sedated the husband, and they must have probably put his fingerprints on the weapons that they used.

So, the husband can't get out of this. All the evidences are against him. The criminals made sure they left no trace.

If the man is innocent he must have to prove it. If he claimed he was sedated, he could at least remember what happened before he was drugged.
The supposed criminals, are the armed robbers? If yes, didn't any neighbour hear them enter or was the operation exclusively for him?
And if no, who then are the criminals. Does he or his wife have any criminal history? Did he have a serious problem with someone? Did he or his wife step on a mighty toe?
He will answer a lot of questions cos as it is now, he's in a reaaaaaaal tough situation

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:

If the man is innocent he must have to prove it. If he claimed he was sedated, he could at least remember what happened before he was drugged.
The supposed criminals, are the armed robbers? If yes, didn't any neighbour hear them enter or was the operation exclusively for him?
And if no, who then are the criminals. Does he or his wife have any criminal history? Did he have a serious problem with someone? Did he or his wife step on a mighty toe?
He will answer a lot of questions cos as it is now, he's in a reaaaaaaal tough situation

Yes, he will answer a lot of questions.

He does have a lot of questions to answer, anyway.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2020
Fear men oo. Women are not safe these days.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Graysons: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make una put viewers discretion oh , this naa early morning sad

See fine lady when there just go kill for nothing

Rip madam
That lady ain't beautiful she's just light skinned. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Hassan88(m): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by iPOOPinURmouth: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
try this shit with anyone related to me and i will make sure you are released on bail for me to burn u alive angry
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by kevwemike: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent
this guy is talking from experience
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by QinAnne(f): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry cry cry cry

Jesu, see fine woman wen this animal in human skin just waste!

Don't worry, I trust the Nigerian Police, your story will soon change!

Monster!

People are really wicked
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by QinAnne(f): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nawao
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Sanchez01: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is sad and disturbing. The husband is clearly lying and it is obvious he watches too many movies.

He slept of three days!? And he wasn't sleeping when policemen found their way into the house? Dude should be questioned and made to explain how he killed the poor woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ednut1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
See effect of creams of her face. Already black. Why would a woman agree to even marry such beastly looking man self

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by sircrabo: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Funny enough One Good, God fearing, Gentle guy must have been asking her out but she must have turned down his advances.

All the NL girls that love the badboys, pls take note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by mu2sa2: 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
And it happened in the heart of igboland. Waiting for Kanu's disciples to blame buhari for this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by sylve11: 4:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
the types of things we hear these days?

SME shocked cool

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ipobarethieves: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
See fine wife come turned black sad shocked.The heart of men is EVil/terrible wicked,.All girls should learn from diz.Dnt force yourself on a lunatic,drunkard,hemp smoker.Light/darkness can’t live together Flee from that abusive marriage.Leave him/her before God leave you.Haa!God punish dis fl@thead pig
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Jibsy203(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Afonja fools have visited igbo land

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
No matter the situation, no one has the right to take one's life, this is purely evil.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ekestic1976(f): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
Igbos and ritual killing are like Siamese twins. They can sell their mother for the 10-kobo coin. Nothing matters to them apart from money. They are Cousins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by 12345baba(m): 4:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
The guy dey lie

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
try this shit with anyone related to me and i will make sure you are released on bail for me to burn u alive angry
stop ranting. just pray it doesn't happen to anyone close to you

3 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by DSoj(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Una for post am for Nairaland Ibo section na.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Kyom20(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

It is highly unlikely that he is telling the truth.
The scene looks like there was a violent struggle which is often seen in crimes of passion. The fact that he didnt cover up, clean up or dispose of the body could be because he did not predmediate the crime and didnt have a plan for what to do afterwards, so he stayed on hoping and planning towards an opportunity to get rid of it.

There have been cases of people staying in the same place as their victims for this reason. Some even go as far as having people over just to make it seem that everything is fine.

11 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh God! Ibos again. sad sad But why always ibos? Why ibos always killing their wives? Shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ppogba: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Igbo women don't rush to skull miners. They are wiser than that

And the one that killed his wife and stayed with the corpse is what?

Perhaps, a SKULL HUNTER.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Votewisely2019: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
The man definitely killed the wife, most likely from jealousy (suspected the wife was having an affair, he confronted her she either admitted or he found evidence) out of anger he killed her, in order to have a line of defence, he either cooked up the story of "being injected" or someone adviced him to.
The wife is young and beautiful, the man may likely feel insecure, most definitely the wife will have admirers, younger lover, or toaster. The brother of the deceased should be questioned he may likely know about her "suspected affair/infidelity"

5 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] cry
Liar
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by bigcee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
My husband this, my husband that. My husband, my husband, my husband from morning till night na im be this.

See the ugly frog she married...

RIp woman
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by YungMillionaire: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Biafrans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.