Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (71845 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
MYHUBBY:

dummy like you, wannabe special adviser. educate and advise your family members. i don't need advise from any half brain with low IQ bunkum

afi holes. you better invest in some English instead of grumbling on what transcend your understanding. i don't know why you can't hide your foolishness from public

mumu like you want to use me learn words here? don't try me
Bro,you are soo funny!!!
Kai!!

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tmb78:
Bro,you are soo funny!!!
Kai!!

Imbecility runs in your gene. You need to learn how to roll with those you share level of your mentality with

I wonder why you will be insulting me without crossing line with you. You better pack your watery brain together, I don't keep toys

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Imbecility runs in your gene. You need to learn how to roll with those you share level of your mentality with

I wonder why you will be insulting me without crossing line with you. You better pack your watery brain together, I don't keep toys
Chai!!!
This is serious!

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ugohenry2019(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
My bro, i don't know what really transpired between the husband and the wife,

but here is what i'm suspecting(should the husband was saying the truth),

the fact that they just got married means that they may have not engaged in a deep quarrel that will warrant the hubby to act in such a wicked manner rather the woman may have an unsettled beef with, maybe one of her boyfriends before getting married or she broked someone's heart for her husband or maybe that her husband snatched her forcefully (maybe, because he's richer) from someone and the person(s) vowed to set the man up(by hiring assassings and injecting him) and also vowed to never let the girl enjoy the marriage( or as a result of hubby's past relationships [maybe dumped ladies])

*NOTE*
they just got married.

my brother u have a very very valid point but the part where he woke up and refused to notify anybody brinks my eyebrows
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by darfay: 5:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Tmb78:
Chai!!!
This is serious!

Timi no gree for @MYHUBBY o, c as u let am dey give you Gbas gbos like say na him carry u come Lagos
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:

Timi no gree for @MYHUBBY o, c as u let am dey give you Gbas gbos like say na him carry u come Lagos
Yes,he brought me to Lagos.He is my brother. This is family matter.I can take all the gbas gbos he throws.
Happy now
Go and start a fight somewhere else, Igbo man
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by darfay: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tmb78:
Yes,he brought me to Lagos.He is my brother. This is family matter.I can take all the gbas gbos he throws.
Happy now
Go and start a fight somewhere else, Igbo man

Why you dey vex na?

MY HUBBY really dealt you a though blow, c as your fellow man disgrace your entire entity for public.. he humiliated you without mercy, Gbas gbos was the order of the day
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
darfay:

Why you dey vex na?

MY HUBBY really dealt you a though blow, c as your fellow man disgrace your entire entity for public.. he humiliated you without mercy, Gbas gbos was the order of the day
You were looking for a fight btw 2 Yoruba men.
Never fought my fellow Yoruba before and will not start now no matter how you goad me
It's not gonna happen
Got better things to do with my time.
You can sit here sha.
You go wait tire!!
Bye!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by darfay: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
Tmb78:
You were looking for a fight btw 2 Yoruba men.
Never fought my fellow Yoruba before and will not start now no matter how you goad me
It's not gonna happen
Got better things to do with my time.
You can sit here sha.
You go wait tire!!
Bye!

Pussy ass tribalist. He didn't remember your tribe when he was giving your destiny gbas gbos because of igbo babe
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2020
Hmmmm, this is barbaric.

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57