Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (71843 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by iPOOPinURmouth: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lostz:
stop ranting. just pray it doesn't happen to anyone close to you
abobo, i no go cast myself online because of u. try it with an extremist like me and see wetin go happen
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
that man killed his wife. how did he know he slept for 3days? I slept for 3days had proven to me that he cooked up a conspiracy story that can't even stand the test of psychic

it's in this crisis that I and my lovely Igbo fiancee deduce that crimes and maltreatment no know tribes. something awful like this happened in north, East and south shows this social problem is not a tribe things

may we not fall in the hand of a partner that will shorten our life. our parents should change this their method of assessing their daughters fiance. to Nigeria parents and church management, any man that's a church goer and a church worker is a Godfearing man

may God forgive the lady shortcoming and accept her soul

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by juman(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
A beauty wasted.
Why?

Always control your temper.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by michoim(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry cry cry cry

Jesu, see fine woman wen this animal in human skin just waste!

Don't worry, I trust the Nigerian Police, your story will soon change!

Monster!
Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
abobo, i will no go cast myself online because of u. try it with an extremist like me and see wetin go happen
we hear
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by vikstandon(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
If the man was dosed or injected with a hard drug that resulted in hypnosis... There would be traces in his bloodstream.

Does it mean we don't carryout forensic examinations in crime detection.

But the man may be lying... He should have made mention of invasion before talking about sleeping for 3days.

Did he take drugs and kill his wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Eteka1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
futuregovernor:
If the man was with the corps for three days,is either ritual or the man is saying the truth. See beautiful woman,may God protect us from this evil APC government
Is it APC that asked the man to kill his wife and stay with the corpse?
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by wany(f): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
ednut1:
See effect of creams of her face. Already black. Why would a woman agree to even marry such beastly looking man self
An Igbo lady can marry anything provided there is loads of cash undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
If you young and vibrant, marry an old broke not attractive man at your own peril o.

Hope they took the man to psychiatric hospital sha. Fvck life is nothing ooo... See wetin fine face turn into. Fvck

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by joe4christ(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, it is possible that he is saying the truth.

Criminals try never to leave a trace. So, they killed the wife, sedated the husband, and they must have probably put his fingerprints on the weapons that they used.

Do we have forensic experts in Nigeria. I don't suppose we have.

So, the husband can't get out of this. All the evidences are against him. The criminals made sure they left no trace.

All these is supposing the man is innocent.

Seems like his car was stolen. Cos the inlaw said he came by the house and called his sister she wasn't picking and tried calling his inlaw but the phone was off. He also said he checked the compound, his inlaw car was no where to be found. I feel it could have been stolen. That will vindicate him and if forensic investigation proves that he was indeed sedated!

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
ednut1:
See effect of creams of her face. Already black. Why would a woman agree to even marry such beastly looking man self
Ednut u not get sense at all. You no see say the body don dey decompose?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by engrchykae(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
the lazy police should check his blood sample whether there were traces of inducing drugs,enemies of the family can do such and make the man to be the fall guy
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by OmoAdebi(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Rest in Peace Rita.

Father please give Justice to her family......
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Graysons:
That lady ain't beautiful she's just light skinned. undecided
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, it is possible that he is saying the truth.

Criminals try never to leave a trace. So, they killed the wife, sedated the husband, and they must have probably put his fingerprints on the weapons that they used.

Do we have forensic experts in Nigeria. I don't suppose we have.

So, the husband can't get out of this. All the evidences are against him. The criminals made sure they left no trace.

All these is supposing the man is innocent.

Wait, the guy actually saw the criminals that invaded their home before sedating him? Why kill the woman?
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Flier: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Zendinho:
Staying with a decomposing body for three days?...... Jesus

Am quite sure our Nigerian police didn't do the needful first by testing him of any virus before that interview and possible lock up.....
Lord have mercy on humans cos even the devil is fed up with man's level of wicked acts.
I think the man is telling the truth because I don't think it's possible to stay with the dead without touching her for 3 days if he actually killed her
They need to get to the root of what transpired in that house and try to bring in machines to scan the body of the desease for finger prints
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by onyeomacynkembu: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:
angry cry cry cry

Jesu, see fine woman wen this animal in human skin just waste!

Don't worry, I trust the Nigerian Police, your story will soon change!

Monster!

What if she is ugly? Does it make a difference?

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Originalsly: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hmmmm..... 2 month old pregnant wife. Interesting.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by frowland(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I think you have a personal problem with APC. This is no longer love for your country. Too bad that APC is taking sleep away from your eyes

The APC and Buhari they usually use in their comments is just to get likes, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ugohenry2019(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
this is purely a ritual case.. there is no need for investigations
1. Anambra and money rituals are 5&5
2. the wife's phone was ringing and u couldn't pick despite the offensive smell
3. when u woke up ...did u notify ur neighborhood about the incident rather u chose to stay only God knows how many days they told u to sleep wit her corpse
4. they caught u and u claimed u were injected...so those that injected u killed ur wife and gave u sleeping pills abi....
5. I trust the police u will beg for death than been in the hands of our police
6. I pray u die a slow and painful death..ndi ara everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ednut u not get sense at all. You no see say the body don dey decompose?
must u reply to my comment ni
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Vulcan24(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
look for the third man!

examine the body of the man for defensive wounds.

the answer lies in that house but I strongly believe there must be a third man.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Damntruth(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Wait, the guy actually saw the criminals that invaded their home before sedating him? Why kill the woman?
could be an assassination
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Prettychichi21(f): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent

@the bolded, you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Hiarmn(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=futuregovernor post=87909874]If the man was with the corps for three days,is either ritual or the man is saying the truth. See beautiful woman,may God protect us from this evil APC government
meaningless
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
What was your thought when you marry an old man because of money

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
His explanation is not making sense in any way. What could they have injected him with that knocked him out for 3 whole days? Does that person look like someone who just regained consciousness after 3 days? He killed his wife, didn't know how to dispose the corpse and kept it till he figured out how to dispose it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by toprealman: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Omo na mental case...
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Zendinho(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Flier:
I think the man is telling the truth because I don't think it's possible to stay with the dead without touching her for 3 days if he actually killed her
They need to get to the root of what transpired in that house and try to bring in machines to scan the body of the desease for finger prints

I suspect ritual gone wrong
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Ogilinsaka: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
bigcee:

Mumu

Your generation MUMU plus COVID-19.

person!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by jrjfjfj: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is this how money ritual killing would be allowed in BIAFRA grin
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
ppogba:

And the one that killed his wife and stayed with the corpse is what?

Perhaps, a SKULL HUNTER.
it has not been proven that he killed the wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.