Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) (71841 Views)

How Ariku, Mile 12 NURTW Chairman, Was Killed (Video, Graphic Pic) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by wyqay: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Something is missing along the storyline.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Iyiataata92: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
greatbrian:

Oga sir you must be speaking from experience....
Maybe
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Hassan88(m): 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Excuzeme:

Brain Missing!

At least my brain would be found soon.

Yours was eaten by your village people.

And that makes you useless. grin grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by luluman: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Abeg make una put viewers discretion oh , this naa early morning sad

See fine lady when there just go kill for nothing

Rip madam
They already added "graphic image" warning now.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ann880: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
whatsapp o
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by adontcare(f): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
0KNM:
Oh God! Ibos again. sad sad But why always ibos? Why ibos always killing their wives? Shame!
he must have been beating her prior to her death. But she want to remained married because of the stigma on divorced women in Nigeria.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ivolt: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Other than laziness and greed, I am yet to fully understand why most young ladies from the East keep marrying men far older than they are, and physically at variance with them...

Not trying to be stereotypical, but I have seen it all too often... Do most of these ladies have something against "marrying for love and joy"??!...

Well, good luck to them all!!!
Love?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ivolt: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Excuzeme:

Let us ASSUME he knew he was with his wife on Monday.
he woke up on Wednesday and found his wife dead.
How difficult will it be for him to realise he has slept for three days? shocked shocked

How would he know he woke up on Wednesday when his phone is dead?
Humans don't have biological time backup battery installed.

If you have ever slept for an extended period of time, you will understand my point better.

If he was indeed correct that he slept for exactly 3 days, then there is a high probability that he
was not sedated.

I believe medical tests can reveal when he last ate and whether he had been sleeping for 72 hours.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by superlanny(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
My husband this, my husband that. My husband, my husband, my husband from morning till night na im be this.

See the ugly frog she married...

RIp woman
na Dem dey always know pass, I love my husband, he is the best, he is this one, that one.

Only if they can understand that nothing in this life is guaranteed, even love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Erosion2020: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
This will not pass ogwuego.

Tufia heartless man
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
ivolt:

Love?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Well, I'm old fashioned like that... grin
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Wicked beast.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by stanliwise(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Onojanson:
Am not saying he is right or i belief him, but anything is possible.
tongue
Not this time, he knows something.
Our securities force is very weak at investigation else this is kind of easy.

Quite alright he may not be the one to do the direct crime but he has something he didn’t add to the story.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by hstar: 3:31am On Mar 31, 2020
ann778:
whatsapp o
Drop am Na and I go add u up
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by dalass(f): 5:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
No need condemning the man yet. The police should find out the truth first. The man MIGHT be saying the truth cos I don't see what will make a man kill his wife and be with the corpse for three days
For those saying its ritual, the report said some marks of violence were on the deceased body. Ritual killings are not usually violent

Some people can never say anything meaningful!

Can you imagine? "Ritual killings are not usually violent?" So they are peaceful killings Stfu!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by kinzd(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2020
investigation discovery comes to mind
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Stevven(m): 6:41am On Mar 31, 2020
From what you wrote and the picture of your posted this was 99% a murder case. First his story is inconsistent and confused, a man can never be in a room with a dead body for 3 whole days without even signaling his neighbours, family or even his family members, thought it might be confusing the forensic pictures shows from the blood marks she tried to hustle to breath and survive till her last moment and he was probably there doing nothing while he watched her die. Till proven wrong he is probably not just a suspect but a perpetrator of the crime and his alibi is on 0% . This is not just a murder case but a gruesome one at that and in any Court worldwide Justice will [must] be served.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by ugohenry2019(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
from the best of my knowledge and understanding

Any person killed on a ritual mission doesn't bleed and also doesn't sustain bodily injuries.

my brother do u know that some bloody accidents on our road are rituals...most especially those early morning accidents....or would u want to attribute it to. domestic violence
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2020
ugohenry2019:

my brother do u know that some bloody accidents on our road are rituals...most especially those early morning accidents....or would u want to attribute it to. domestic violence
My bro, i don't know what really transpired between the husband and the wife,

but here is what i'm suspecting(should the husband was saying the truth),

the fact that they just got married means that they may have not engaged in a deep quarrel that will warrant the hubby to act in such a wicked manner rather the woman may have an unsettled beef with, maybe one of her boyfriends before getting married or she broked someone's heart for her husband or maybe that her husband snatched her forcefully (maybe, because he's richer) from someone and the person(s) vowed to set the man up(by hiring assassings and injecting him) and also vowed to never let the girl enjoy the marriage( or as a result of hubby's past relationships [maybe dumped ladies])

*NOTE*
they just got married.
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by whoYouEpp(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2020
How can this beautiful lady settle down with this kind of a man? Ladies of nowadays love men who treat them badly. As a married woman or man, if your marriage is abusive leave for your own safety. Forget about what people will say. I have always said it, this thing called marriage is not compulsory at allllllllllllllll.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by victorian(f): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Where is awon crew go and marry??

Smhhh!
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by mkoabiola: 11:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Aminal in man skin.

Marriage is not by force
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
MYHUBBY:
that man killed his wife. how did he know he slept for 3days? I slept for 3days had proven to me that he cooked up a conspiracy story that can't even stand the test of psychic

it's in this crisis that I and[b][/b] [/b]my lovely Igbo fiancee [b][b][/b]deduce that crimes and maltreatment no know tribes. something awful like this happened in north, East and south shows this social problem is not a tribe things

may we not fall in the hand of a partner that will shorten our life. our parents should change this their method of assessing their daughters fiance. to Nigeria parents and church management, any man that's a church goer and a church worker is a Godfearing man

may God forgive the lady shortcoming and accept her soul
Guy,is there a reason for the bolded?
A simple my lovely fiancée would have sufficed.
I want to believe you are not a low self esteemed Yoruba man cos I read your posts here at times.
Pls,stop giving these people the power to have the effrontery to call all Yoruba men sissies who like running after Igbo women like dogs.
We all are not like that.Thanks
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tmb78:
Guy,is there a reason for the bolded?
A simple my lovely fiancée would have sufficed.
I want to believe you are not a low self esteemed Yoruba man cos I read your posts here at times.
Pls,stop giving these people the power to have the effrontery to call all Yoruba men sissies who like running after Igbo women like dogs.
We all are not like that.Thanks

you made a mistake quoting me to address me in this dumb manner

you happened to the most dumbest person to ever quote me here since I registered here. who give you the effrontery to be telling a grown up like me how to express myself here?

at first you even lack a lot of grammatical functions to express yourself. secondly you hold your phone when your mental provider is already lock down

if complex inferiority is not part of your way of life, why would you be bothered about what or how people feel about you? na someone like you no dey progress in life because you restrict your decisions on what people say

so because some naive Igbo like you here say we run after their ladies now mean I should be scared to express myself the way I fvcking want here? do you know how many of this Igbo men are begging to marry Yoruba ladies at my area here? even in Ekiti state? that Yoruba that don't see this achievement shows the level of our maturity

thinking I give a damn about what one dumb igboo feel is the most stupid thing about you. sincerely I don't know what you intend to gain in this foolishness you display this morning because my post that you jump like lose goat to quote is straight forward, I literally stated it there that, crimes no know tribe that's why I've to settle with an Igbo lady as our parents used to be scared of Igbo ladies? it's all about maturity and personality and not tribe

if you want to progress in life, you better start paying a deaf ear to what people say or think about you, it save you off distraction and learn how to mind your business
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you made a mistake quoting me to address me in this dumb manner

I'm coming to address your naivety and foolishness in one fold
Insult me all you want,bro
It's like water poured on the egg.
The truth is bitter.
You might want to check your grammatical constructions first.
Just saying!!!

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tmb78:
The truth is bitter.

you lack the mental capacity to air truth out of your small brain.

which of the truth are you talking about? you just expose your low IQ and embarrass yourself online. if you read the post you quoted earlier, you wouldn't have say that thrash to me

if you want respect, respect others decision and stop behaving like sissy. go and check the definition of sissy, I don't please with words, I say my things the way I feel

so fvck off
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tmb78:
The truth is bitter.
You might want to check your grammatical constructions first.
Just saying!!!

you're just one attention seeker. dumb people always feel they've idea

imagine feeling insecure because of what one dummy Igbo will say? psychologist need to work on your brain
Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by Tmb78(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you lack the mental capacity to air truth out of your small brain.

which of the truth are you talking about? you just expose your low IQ and embarrass yourself online. if you read the post you quoted earlier, you wouldn't have say that thrash to me

if you want respect, respect others decision and stop behaving like sissy. go and check the definition of sissy, I don't please with words, I say my things the way I feel

so fvck off
I wouldn't want to roll in the mud with you.
All these big insults for moi ?
OK,it's your life.
But,like I said before( I'm not sure you saw it), you might want to check your grammatical constructions, tenses and concord to see if you are above board before trying to pick holes in someone else's grammar.
I'm just saying!!!
Let me fvck off now like you said.LOLZ

Re: Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) by MYHUBBY: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tmb78:
I wouldn't want to roll in the mud with you.
All these big insults for moi ?
OK,it's your life.
But,like I said before( I'm not sure you saw it), you might want to check your grammatical constructions, tenses and concord to see if you are above board before trying to pick holes in someone else's grammar.
I'm just saying!!!
Let me fvck off now like you said.LOLZ

dummy like you, wannabe special adviser. educate and advise your family members. i don't need advise from any half brain with low IQ bunkum

afi holes. you better invest in some English instead of grumbling on what transcend your understanding. i don't know why you can't hide your foolishness from public

mumu like you want to use me learn words here? don't try me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.