Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. (6041 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by nairaobserver2: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2020
CoronaVirus Stay At Home: According to eyewitness Lady dropped Dildos (she do use it for Masturbating) in waste container because her husband is now home.

See Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/coronavirus-lady-allegedly-dropped-her.html

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by dawnomike(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2020
It is no longer of any use ... The original is at home already!
Dividends of corona grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Duru9(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Had it been she's working too she won't have time for Love Machine

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by mazimee(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Well, the truth is that many couples will make new discoveries about their spouse in this quarantine period.
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by thesicilian: 11:08am On Mar 30, 2020
So bloggers are now going into refuse bins to look for stories

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Garrieveryday: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 30, 2020
I bet my future kids

That's no nigeria STREET or WASTE BIN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Timileyin1234(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
But e better pass sleeping with landlords or co-tenant na
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Timileyin1234(m): 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I bet my future kids

Wetin this one dey talk. River valley estate self whey dey ojodu, their street clean pass this abi u dey wine me ni

2 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Wetin this one dey talk. River valley estate self whey dey ojodu, their street clean pass this abi u dey wine me ni

Like I said before its no nigeria street am not talking of fine....what I mean is....it didn't happen in NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by HMarshal(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
dawnomike:
It is no longer of any use ... The original is at home already!
Dividends of corona grin

Wat happens when he goes back?
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Forget story, that street na yankee. The road tiles, waste bin and general settings of everything. When u see Yankee, you gats know that it's not naija, one way or the other.
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Timileyin1234(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
light099:

Forget story, that street na yankee. The road tiles, waste bin and general settings of everything. When u see Yankee, you gats know that it's not naija, one way or the other.
Are u serious?

Enter river valley fess

1 Like

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by josen16322(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
dis Love Machine tin is common in westhern world dose people dey dont even care on how dey dispose it 2d dustbin just look at how she expose everytin 2d world but a nigerian lady cant neva expose herself like dis most especialy wen she knows fully well dat d wastebin is in front of her house.just tink about it undecided undecided
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by DaddyMorenike: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Duru9:
Had it been she's working too she won't have time for Love Machine

that's what you think. She would still have one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Randy100: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I bet my future kids

Have a little respect for your unborn kid.
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
mazimee:
Well, the truth is that many couples will make new discoveries about their spouse in this quarantine period.

Divorce rates are spiking
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Buahahahahaaa
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by placeofallure(f): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
thesicilian:
grin grin
Re: Lady Allegedly Dropped Her Dildos In Waste Container Cause Her Husband Is Home. by nazablossom(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
thesicilian:
This is funny grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Ladies , Can You Handle This? **watch this Video** / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.