Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage (6359 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Mrop(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is one of the reasons why you should stay safe and be happy at the same time no matter the situation around you.

This beautiful curvy sexy lady without complete hand was spotted dancing and whining her waist happily despite the fact that she didnt have hands. She stay sexy and happy.

Watch the Hilarious Clip HERE

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by chewwie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeg oh, where is the outrage?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Mrop(m): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
chewwie:
Abeg oh, where is the outrage?
look am well
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Graysons: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where's the beautiful lady? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Tomiwa69(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Where is the curvey

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Imiete(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Outrage ke undecided
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Randy100: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Disgusting
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by DriggityDre: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is OP's definition of beautiful
OP is probably an ape

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by dukeprince50: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
I read beautiful, curvy, without hand and outrage.

Wen I opened the thread, the only thing I saw was without hand.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by TRIGITlS: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

[/s]
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
I'm eating na

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by OluwasureGig: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
TRIGITlS:
[s][/s]
so you came to this life to be cancelling people's comments on nairaland. what a fantastic destiny you've got
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by ehmmy11(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2020
undecided

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Mrop(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy
dukeprince50:

Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
There is ability in disability.
smiley
Re: Beautiful Curvy Lady Without Hands Whining Her Waist Spark Outrage by stanliwise(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
DriggityDre:
This is OP's definition of beautiful
OP is probably an ape
grin grin grin grin grin grin laughter wan kill me here

(1) (Reply)

Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? / I Am Prettier Than Jessicaseth / Roman Goddess Slays On IG, Peep At Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.