Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lol, matured minds please help with advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol, matured minds please help with advise (2105 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Trying To Defraud Me?.... Matured Minds Please Help! / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
There's this girl I've been Seeing since January. We became really close that I usually visit her sometimes. I wanted to take things slow but due to pressure from friends I decided to let her know what I truly wanted from her but her reply sent chills down my spine
Here's her reply
[3/29, 00:18] Ur look nice
[3/29, 00:18] Ur nice actually
[3/29, 00:18] I like ur company
[3/29, 00:18] Like m free with u
[3/29, 00:18] But can't date u

Thought a little whining would do the trick, I decided to shoot again. But this one shattered my heart
[3/29, 01:09] Ur good
[3/29, 01:09] Just dat
[3/29, 01:09] U look and act like a play boy
[3/29, 21:51] M not laughing
[3/29, 21:51] I can't date u shaaa
[3/29, 21:52] Let's be friends for now
Nb-i really like this girl
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Do I keep on chasing or walk away with my head still up high
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Drince: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sometimes i don't really think you need advise. Just ask yourself these questions Do you even love her? Did ur friends push to it? The kinda friends you follow? The kinda attitude you put up when with her? What did she see that really made her label you a playboy? Are your feelings genuine? Do you plan on sticking with her? If ur ans make sense. Keep on trying. It'd just take time

2 Likes

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Designerdollars: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
you're in her frame already judging by the look of things.
Ignore her for a month.
She will come around

2 Likes

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Drince:
Sometimes i don't really think you need advise.
Just ask yourself these questions
Do you even love her?
Did ur friends push to it?
The kinda friends you follow?
The kinda attitude you put up when with her?
What did she see that really made her label you a playboy?
Are your feelings genuine?
Do you plan on sticking with her?
If ur ans make sense. Keep on trying. It'd just take time
My friends knew I liked her, so they felt rather than wasting time it was better I opened up on time before its late
I'm always the Sweet guy when with her I think
Of course my feelings are genuine
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Designerdollars:
you're in her frame already judging by the look of things.
Ignore her for a month.
She will come around
I pray oh cause I seriously doubt she has me in mind..
If she does wouldn't she at least have given me small hope like I'll think about it not just straight forward I can't date you...
I swear I'm broken
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
Abeg, forget dating.
Pretend as if you love her until you smash her Toto.

UnaToto
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not sure why but these children relationship stuffs irritates me

1 Like

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
Which children?
I'm 23 she's 21
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
adesmarty:

Which children?
I'm 23 she's 21
young man, the possibility of u guys getting married is 2 out of 10.
I have been there. U will meet ur wife wen u are close to or above 30

3 Likes

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Kobicove(m): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
adesmarty:

Which children?
I'm 23 she's 21

And so?

This is just puppy love, or lust at best...it will lead nowhere!
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Makavelli25: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Forget about it jor. No gal worth tha stress They all cocksuckers
We move We live
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Liposure: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Her mind is somewhere else. U are just a potential backup bf
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Homeboiy: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
rawpadgin:

How u come take waka na
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

How u come take waka na
na straight bus I enter o. Just drop me for my junction
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Liposure:
Her mind is somewhere else. U are just a potential backup bf
My best bet
,or maybe I'm not up to standard materially
I don't just know
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Homeboiy: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
na straight bus I enter o. Just drop me for my junction

Lol

U and the phone matter
Na me young
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

Lol

U and the phone matter
Na me young
I still dey manage the one u give me na. Salary never show to buy new one grin
Main why, I dey use my girl own browse sometimes
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Homeboiy: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
I still dey manage the one u give me na. Salary never show to buy new one grin
Main why, I dey use my girl own browse sometimes

Correct

We de lockdown o

Shops closed for now.
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 11:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Homeboiy:

Correct

We de lockdown o

Shops closed for now.
I know. That's means no way to buy phone now
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Homeboiy: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
I know. That's means no way to buy phone now

The possibility is 30% but when u ready we go airport rd
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Homeboiy:

Please it's okay sir
You're derailing
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by rawpadgin(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Homeboiy:

no sweat
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Belafonte(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2020
This is perfect fuckbuddy material right here. She obviously thinks you’ve got a higher smv than she does. She’s obviously crushing on you.

I don’t know why guys feel the need to ask to start a relationship. I have never done that and my notch count is obscene.

This girl likes you so leave all those irrelevant talks of she can’t date you. Those girls cheating on their boyfriends you think the guys they cheat want to date them. Baba na smash and bounce tinz.

Invite her over and get the job done already. Smh. See low hanging fruit fa.
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Belafonte:
This is perfect fuckbuddy material right here. She obviously thinks you’ve got a higher smv than she does. She’s obviously crushing on you.

I don’t know why guys feel the need to ask to start a relationship. I have never done that and my notch count is obscene.

This girl likes you so leave all those irrelevant talks of she can’t date you. Those girls cheating on their boyfriends you think the guys they cheat want to date them. Baba na smash and bounce tinz.

Invite her over and get the job done already. Smh. See low hanging fruit fa.

Lol
Thanks boss..
I guess I was only being selfish, couldn't handle the thoughts of loosing her to someone else, the reason I asked her out
Smashing and bouncing no even they my mind, she's so reserved and sweet cry
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Lamanii22(f): 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Stop chasing.
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Cholls(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Stop chasing.
my sister and then what next?
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:
Stop chasing.
Just like that?
What if I give it a last try through phone call?
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Lamanii22(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
adesmarty:

Just like that?
What if I give it a last try through phone call?

Okay, one more try and so be it....
Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Okay, one more try and so be it....
Alright dear

1 Like

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by Belafonte(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
adesmarty:

Lol
Thanks boss..
I guess I was only being selfish, couldn't handle the thoughts of loosing her to someone else, the reason I asked her out
Smashing and bouncing no even they my mind, she's so reserved and sweet cry

No matter how reserved and sweet she is or you think she is, someone somewhere is smashing her with reckless abandon. Don’t be a simp. Take what you want.

1 Like

Re: Lol, matured minds please help with advise by adesmarty: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Belafonte:

No matter how reserved and sweet she is or you think she is, someone somewhere is smashing her with reckless abandon. Don’t be a simp. Take what you want.
Okay boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Her To Achieve Orgasm With this / Why Is My Husband Semen Watery? / My Story. ( I'm Depressed). But I will not quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.