Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) (12046 Views)

A Nairalander Testing His 100 Thousand Naira Ear Phone Water Resistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
Jaeis:
OP when you're ready to buy that your phone I'll support you with something small. If the guy has a conscience I'm sure he'll come clean. Be more careful next time.
Please kindly check your Mail
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Heineken:
lol mama Don vex. The guy effed up badly. Mama your legs fine o.
Op say make we free am and so we shall

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Makavelli25: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:

You can pick the no from the chat it's there via the screen shot he sent.
Yea,thats true
Thanks
Now let me start the job,i hate rubbish
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by born2begreat(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
One thing i don’t like about greedy people, they always think they are smart and they need money than everyone. But i hope the guy still respond and pay you your money.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
bskyb:

@op. I will do same, if this doesn't get resolved. PM me and also quote me when ready
Can’t send a PM it’s giving errors.
Thank you.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by skywalker240(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Good morning and I hope we all had a nice night. At first I didn’t want to say anything but I will put my input here. Yes the said man told me about the psp and he told me it wasn’t hacked he never used it because it wasn’t hacked and it’s expensive to hack it over there in ilorin so it’s a win for me if I can pay the said amount and then hack it since it will be cheaper for me in Lagos I said cool I will and we agreed the price and all said everything was functioning well no issues I said ok. He sent the psp with his money 2k from ilorin and I went to pick it up Monday morning paid the driver #500 collected the psp and called the guy that will hack to please come over so he can see if it’s possible to hack and all first thing the guy noticed was that the psp has no screw holding the console 2.
den y did'nt u pick his calls afta everytin? Oga go make peace with dat guy, u should have kindly waybilled it back when u saw dose flaws. Dont spoil ur reputation.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
you get.

The so called engineer that has no traces of such occupation on his profile and nothing to portray him as an engineer. Someone that comments/give contributions on NL no how you will know their kinda personality alongseide what they do and the area they live, you know things like that. But here nothing of such on theso called engineer comment history, he just came out of the blue to defend the accused. Mtcheeeeeww

The accused should just pay the seller his money.
what does my profile have to do with anything ? Is there any law
that says i must advertise my profession on my profile And am not defending the accused am only stating the facts (like you said accused!)
The facts are this
1. The seller is angry because his money hasn't been paid.
2. The seller truly hasn't paid at least as far as am aware.
3 the psp does have problems which the seller might or might not know about.
4. The buyer is having problems sending money to him because of the lockdown and also he has problems using mobile banking on his account.
5. He should have paid the driver that delivered the waybill that might haved cause any problem where the driver might not deliver the said money.
6. He should have responded to you when you messaged him earlier assuming you're saying the truth.
7. I have spoken with him and asked him to look for someone that can do teh transfer with his account and pay the person with cash.
And for those claiming am the same as the buyer kindly check my profile I have been on Naira land for years am not a rookie here
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by skywalker240(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Bro’s I no follow the Oga argue if he wants his psp he should tell me and I go forward am back to him. But the stage at which the psp is ain’t guaranteed fine I broke the agreement but the psp is in bad shape which he didn’t say too sir
my problem with you is why should you refuse to pick his calls, thats the main reason why he came here and called you out. or why didnt you inform him about the state of the console? Only una go wan take una hand kill trust when person get for una. You should have told him and waybill it back.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
Engineer please keep quiet.... One thing about NL scammers is that,they always have multiple moniker

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
that says i must advertise my profession on my profile And am not defending the accused am only stating the facts (like you said accused!)
The facts are this
4. The buyer is having problems sending money to him because of the lockdown and also he has problems using mobile banking on his account.
5. He should have paid the driver that delivered the waybill that might haved cause any problem where the driver might not deliver the said money.
6. He should have responded to you when you messaged him earlier assuming you're saying the truth.
7. I have spoken with him and asked him to look for someone that can do teh transfer with his account and pay the person with cash.
And for those claiming am the same as the buyer kindly check my profile I have been on Naira land for years am not a rookie here
as much as I want to reply you, I won't since seller has requested we wave it.
Peace

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
xule20:
Engineer please keep quiet.... One thing about NL scammers is that,they always have multiple moniker
grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by finalboss(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
I hate scammers, No matter how small the money

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by finalboss(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bro I did my part

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
7k shocked the remaining nko

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by finalboss(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
The facts are this
Oga keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
7k shocked the remaining nko
I’m sure you saw where I circled right ?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by RubiesBanking: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Bro I did my part

Nah wah ooh, it doesn't always have to end up like this now. Seller calling out buyer to dispute transaction on here.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by lexander(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Since he has paid I hope all those calling him names should know the right thing to do (apologize) and to the seller since he has paid you although he delayed the payment due to circumstances beyond his control take down the thread and lets put this matter to rest
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by jamesope04(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thought you guys are splitting the waybill fund? This buyer never add an oh
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by pek(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:
Since he has paid I hope all those calling him names should know the right thing to do (apologize) and to the seller since he has paid you although he delayed the payment due to circumstances beyond his control take down the thread and lets put this matter to rest
I don't agree with you. Don't cry more than the bereaved. He paid because he was called out. His actions were fraudulent.
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
pek:
I don't agree with you. Don't cry more than the bereaved. He paid because he was called out. His actions were fraudulent.
I been wan call you fool but I won’t do that because it’s not nice to abuse
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

So you are fine with the the Seller using his own 2k to send this item down to you after delaying his money?

What exactly is your problem this boy? Is this the way you intend to be using Nairaland?

To think you will still come and sell that PSP and other items on this forum... another example of what oyinbo call " shitting where you eat"!!

This thread is a total disappointment.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

the receipt showed amount paid is 7000.
The agreed amount is 8k and with Waybill to be shared which was why I asked abt the remaining.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
lexander:

Oga, people have told you gently, keep quiet and mind your business.

What kind of children do we have on this forum nowadays.... later they will open mouth and call Buhari!!

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
AndroBlaze:

So you are fine with the the Seller using his own 2k to send this item down to you after delaying his money?

What exactly is your problem this boy? Is this the way you intend to be using Nairaland?

To think you will still come and sell that PSP and other items on this forum... another example of what oyinbo call " shitting where you eat"!!

This thread is a total disappointment.
I won’t trade words with you because you made a mistake calling me boy it’s fine I won’t say more on this issue I did my part like I circled out and as per waybill I will how about the faulty memory card will he replace it too ?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
Yewandequeen:
the receipt showed amount paid is 7000.
The agreed amount is 8k and with Waybill to be shared which was why I asked abt the remaining.
How about the faulty memory card will he replace it watin be all this self ?
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by pek(m): 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

I been wan call you fool but I won’t do that because it’s not nice to abuse
Okay. Go home and call your father fool. Scammer.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by damzyofficial23: 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
pek:
Okay. Go home and caller your father fool. Scammer.
Ok sir I will and you just displayed your foolishness on here I didn’t scam anybody and I will never do that
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:

How about the faulty memory card will he replace it watin be all this self ?
wawu I feel nauseated with the hanky panky this guy is pulling.

@zotorux I guess the 7k is fine by you, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by AndroBlaze: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
zotorux:
So I bumped into this @Damzyofficial23 thread, he needed a PSP console, I have this PSP vita I don’t even use cuz I need to hack it so I just dropped it at home.
So I told the guy I have, he requested for my number and we got talking on Whatsapp. We negotiated the price he was like 8k I just said yes cuz that 8k is small but def something in this period besides I’m accumulating money to buy another phone.
But issue is he’s in Lagos and I’m in Ilorin and there’s lockdown in Ilorin but there are movement low key. So I went out that Sunday evening to check if I can get a bus going to Lag, luckily I got one and I told him wassup. We agreed on him paying on delivery, like he’ll transfer my money before he collects his console (I played a game of trust, biggest mistake I ever made) not my fault tho, the guy sounded like a very reasonable and sincere person on chat.
So the park people said 2k, I didn’t meet the main driver it’s those secretaries and all. So I shaa paid the 2k (Lol stupid yeah? It’s my free mind that’s killing me) so we agreed again to split the waybill, but the car park people insisted I put a balance of 500naira on the envelope, they said that way he’ll appreciate what I did for him.
Little did I know that they wanna run the driver street too.
The car left very early on Monday, they got to Lag before noon, driver called me that the guy is there and he needs to collect 5h before he gives the guy the console, that they didn’t give him anything.
The guy was calling me on video call (why tf he was doing that I dunno)
Baba pay the man 5h he was saying stories that he didn’t come out with cash, my on transfer nko he was like he dropped money at home, he wanna use paga people to do the transfer. At that point I knew I bleeped up already. He’s tryna play smart and all. Cuz I even explained to him the driver would collect extra cash like 200naira when he arrives. So I don’t get the part he’s saying he doesn’t have any cash with him and if he’s to use paga why didn’t he come out with my money in the first place??
I texted him on whatsapp to know wassup, he said he’s going back home to pick cash and then collect the PSP, that under an hour I’ll see my money.
Waited like 2hours called him, he didn’t pick next thing he called on Video call saying he was at the engineer guy that’ll hack it (Niggah you moving mad? You refused to pay me, you going to hack game?) I just locked up and said okay.
He’s been ignoring my whatsapp texts. I told him I can’t drag him to pay obviously, just woke up this morning and one spirit just told me to call him out on NL here and warn other people to be careful.
Trusting people these days is suicidal, please if you’re the type like me that trusts easily I urge you to please reduce it. People in this world don’t deserve it, they take your trust as being stupid.
As for you damzyofficial23 I hope you build house and raise a family with that PSP
Stay safe people.

Mr man, you must never take down this thread no matter what.

People should learn to take responsibility for all their actions.

Imagine, 2 grown men feeling proud that a whole forum had to beg them before they could send ordinary 8k.... and the shameless boy still only sent 7k..... Kai!!
Re: My Experience Transacting With A Nairalander (damzyofficial23) by zotorux(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
damzyofficial23:
Bro I did my part
You really have mind and this goes to show you really a scam, initial agreement was 8k, waybill is 2k which we agree to share.
So why sending 7k and claiming you’ve done your part??

He didn’t even notify me he’s sent the money, you just came here to drop receipt.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Blackberry,iPhone,Samsung,Nokia,htc,Tablets & Phablets @ one2one! / Latest Yahoo Yahoo Boys Softwares And Apps For Beginners In Gee Boys Business / Used Blackberry Phones For Sale Straight From The Usa, Never Used In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.