Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (56266 Views)

"Fear God, Stop The Killings" - Hope Uzodinma Tells Unknown Gunmen / BREAKING: Buhari Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Shares Imo Visit Experience (video) / Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by MrPRevailer(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2020
chukwunedum150:
crywant to trend too

Have common sense naw! How old are you?

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by realstars: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2020
That Is Political War.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Bobbyfreshhh: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
How this make him a liar. Being a governor doesn't mean you will expose to every news. Or everything that happening in your vicinity immediately.

Probably they have not brief the governor about the incident. And government didn't name those who dead of coronavirus, even those who discharged was unknown to us.

Calling for his resignation Because of this issue is an act of wickedness maybe you have personal beef against him , you should settle with him you have never fight for people of oyo where they born you far away imo people you want to fight for such a senseless and coward

St.p.d fellow ,the government of IMO state were aware he came back from Europe .But uzodinma in his usual APC styled stupidity let him roam around the state and even visited mbaise his village.....

Anyways most APC members are senseless and stupid

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by amaniro: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Malaria kills Africa more than corona, hunger, boko haram, herdsmen, soot in pH will do more damage, and they never ordered a sit at home or state of emergency, but because the western world shuts down for a disease that is immune to Nigerians cause of our genes and upgraded immune defense mechanism, we copy and shut down too! Thanks to the western world and supremacist mentality! At the end of this whole epidemic, we would struggle with the economic and financial implications, and not the corona shit of a virus which is simultaneousl to flu over here

I hate hearing rubbish like this.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Gkemz: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2020
This Osuagwu was wicked to have shared the virus to people before dying instead of being isolated to forestall further spread.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by justifyme(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2020
#stay safe

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Bobbyfreshhh: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2020
Maureenben:
This woman is really sick !!!!why putting fear in imo state madam sit down if you don't have talk abeg

It is you that is sick....the said man even visited mbaise with a retinue of aids,securities ,family members and even met with a government official of IMO state

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Hassan88(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
Kemi Kem[/b]i grin

[b]The secrete observer

No, Allow this woman to get your time

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Openbusiness: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
sethtsadopp:
Do you know that Dangote Spaghetti has 107 sticks while Golden Penny has 128?
Don’t waste your tym at home isolating only, get some educated facts.
Tomorrow we will counting the number of grains in a derica of rice

Stay safe people.
grin Comfam!
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2020
backnbeta:
This is serious and it shows how irresponsible our leaders are! But I blame the FG for allowing abroad returnees to 'self-isolate' instead of keeping them quarantined for 14 days! If an average naija abroad is aware that he/she will be quarantined for 14 days by the government, regardless of social or political status, I assure you they won't come... they'll rather stay it out abroad than experience the naija kind of quarantine undecided
God bless you I suggested this but dumbest people were insulting me,we all knows that an average Nigerians no matter how educated it is will never do the self-isolate no matter what.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by SolaRaphael: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2020
People should be careful in making statements. This is a a period of emergency and there is no need to heighten the tension.

Calling for resignation is an extreme thing to do.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by abobote: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:
How this make him a liar. Being a governor doesn't mean you will expose to every news. Or everything that happening in your vicinity immediately.

Probably they have not brief the governor about the incident. And government didn't name those who dead of coronavirus, even those who discharged was unknown to us.

Calling for his resignation Because of this issue is an act of wickedness maybe you have personal beef against him , you should settle with him you have never fight for people of oyo where they born you far away imo people you want to fight for such a senseless and coward
I think you are the coward here
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by alizma: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2020
The high level of gullibility among Nigerian youths is scaring. This ladies should have been Stone to death in the days of moses for misleading the entire Nation and creating confusion just few days ago when she claimed to had been Reliably informed that our president is infected and was coughing uncontrollably. Rather than hide her face in shame after the president showed up without sign of cough or difficult in breathing or speaking, she is out again to lead her gullible and lazy fans.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by nedekid: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2020
ScaffoldCON:

So, you are selling one face mask for 2k niyen?
Uncle you do maths for school so? grin
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by ccollins(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
johnmartus:

leave the woman to do her good job of reporting, what's your problem
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by cenaman(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:
Someone should help a brother here please

My foodstuffs have dried up

Those of us in Lagos know how it's going

Biko be your brother's keeper

we shall survive this trying times together without losing a love one.

Access Bank 0764056527

A friend in need is a friend indeed
na that hungry go kill you las las.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Eddygre8(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Focus on the GOODNEWS (WORD) not corona
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Truetruth: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
sethtsadopp:

Stay safe people.
kai! grin. No dulling!
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by ipain: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:

Access Bank 0764056527

Seun need to start banning you lazy dolts...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by donnie(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
backnbeta:
This is serious and it shows how irresponsible our leaders are! But I blame the FG for allowing abroad returnees to 'self-isolate' instead of keeping them quarantined for 14 days! If an average naija abroad is aware that he/she will be quarantined for 14 days by the government, regardless of social or political status, I assure you they won't come... they'll rather stay it out abroad than experience the naija kind of quarantine undecided

Exactly
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Asafaizonboy: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Ninethmare:

Access Bank 0764056527

What is your problem this problem is affecting everyone, behave yourself
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by sylve11: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
alizma:
The high level of gullibility among Nigerian youths is scaring. This ladies should have been Stone to death in the days of moses for misleading the entire Nation and creating confusion just few days ago when she claimed to had been Reliably informed that our president is infected and was coughing uncontrollably. Rather than hide her face in shame, she is out again to lead his gullible and lazy fans.

See reasoning! shocked cool
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by GamalNasser: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Malaria kills Africa more than corona, hunger, boko haram, herdsmen, soot in pH will do more damage, and they never ordered a sit at home or state of emergency, but because the western world shuts down for a disease that is immune to Nigerians cause of our genes and upgraded immune defense mechanism, we copy and shut down too! Thanks to the western world and supremacist mentality! At the end of this whole epidemic, we would struggle with the economic and financial implications, and not the corona shit of a virus which is simultaneousl to flu over here

My fears , the western world has the capacity to restart it's Economy ( they have done it many times in the past ) but does Africa have that capacity?

Why shut down a struggling Economy over a virus that's clearly struggling to transmit in Nigeria and has recorded to questionable deaths of people with very serious underlying ailments

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2020
When I mentioned IMO yesterday, some of you tried to hush me... I talked about the high influx of foreign based indigenes this period.

Kemi is not far from the truth...

I just don't get the point of the whole cover up... To score cheap political points?! Hope Uzodinma should do better!!!
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by wellmax(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
backnbeta:

You are reacting to an unverified fake news.

Is this not the same iwnan who said Buhari is on life support
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by donnie(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
Frankyboy1:

Listen brother, the wicked can modify that virus anyday to suit our DNA type. Only YAHUAH can defend us if we repent.
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by yoursidenigga(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2020
This lady is seeking attention and wants to trend shocked shocked shocked
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by donnie(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
sethtsadopp:

Stay safe people.

grin grin grin

You're not well o
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by luggy(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2020
This cow buhari & his goverment are scam
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2020
backnbeta:
Very true!! The govt has handled this the usual naija way. Flogging ordinary people on the streets to return to their empty homes while giving the connected and rich VIP treatment of choices to self-isolate. There's also a case brewing in Bida, Niger state of the board chairman of UCH who was allowed to move around even after the provost he had meeting with tested positive. Useless leaders we have!!
Re: COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign by phreakabit(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2020
9izone:
There's something about that hopeuzodima
He doesn't just look honest.

Only Christ can save us!
Repent, Turn to the Lord, and Be saved

He looks clueless and consistently drunk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / FG Discontinues Funding Of Professional Bodies, Councils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.