Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (5627 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Take the picture of the bank and upload, then I know you are there...I won't suffer myself going out when you are probably in your house.
I will come right away and update also.

Please do quickly....

I love your challenge.

I even gave a similar reply without knowing you've already replied. Now, let me stay quiet and observe you guys have fun.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I even gave a similar reply without knowing you've already replied. Now, let me stay quiet and observe you guys have fun.

I hope he has started beating people at the bank ATM already
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by captainking(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point. I'm in Rivers state, but not PH.
Ok bro...no problem...
cheers
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Take the picture of the bank and upload, then I know you are there...I won't suffer myself going out when you are probably in your house.
I will come right away and update also.

Please do quickly....

I love your challenge.
My friend, don’t waste my time. I have more stubborn arses to whoop.

You have 10mins to come out. Your time starts now
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2020
0KNM:
My friend, don’t waste my time. I have more stubborn arses to whoop.

You have 10mins to come out. Your time starts now

K
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

You guys are funny. Make a 50 seconds video of yourself at the place for him to be sure. Upload it on my WhatsApp or on YouTube for him to watch and confirm.

I'm just watching you guys to see how the peaceful debate ends. I'm not siding anyone. I'm the spectator.
How do I upload video?
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
peeps4u:

K
Good boy... wa je pelebe iya leni
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
peeps4u:

K
Time waster. God saved you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bites Off Armed Robbers Kpekus (photos): Viewers Discretion / I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today / Can You Date Or Marry A Dwarf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.