Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... (5629 Views)

Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
sonofspada:
Oga Legend, do u get paid for taking time to update nairalanders of ur day to day life?
Like, do u make a sort of living from hitting the "trend" section because the way I see it, there's more to all your topics that i don't know.. Everyday u must tell story, every day u must trend, wetin be all this one... Na u get nairaland, tell us make we kuku know bros.

Na today you know ilegendd Na mumu?

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
sonofspada:
Oga Legend, do u get paid for taking time to update nairalanders of ur day to day life?
Like, do u make a sort of living from hitting the "trend" section because the way I see it, there's more to all your topics that i don't know.. Everyday u must tell story, every day u must trend, wetin be all this one... Na u get nairaland, tell us make we kuku know bros.

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by andyanders: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

A man with wisdom has spoken. The good thing is: I write a book with those experiences and children of those abusing me buy them and make me richer.

#Smile.
One thing I love you for is that those who abuse or throw insults on you, you don't insult them back, rather you use wisdom in your responses. You are who you are and nobody is gonna change that.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Rickjordan(m): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Why didn't you invite your chicks to cook for you, cos am suspecting too much salt....
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by born2begreat(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2020
I don’t think you owed anyone any explanation. I sha don’t like people with entitlement mentality and they will be grumble and keeping malice as if the person owe them. Nice one, people offline most times needs help than the ones online. Givers never lack they say... #moreblessings

iLegendd:

You're welcome, dear. I used to help online, but I'm realized people offline need it more. Sadly, when you help offline and people online don't know about it, they'll you didn't help and abuse you. If you talk about it, they'll still abuse you and tell you how God said you shouldn't talk about it.

At times, I just keep quiet about it and rather post a picture of how I'm cooking this and that and ignore talks about "share money."

For your good wishes, I appreciate and I wish you even more.

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by purples25(f): 2:18am On Apr 03, 2020
I made my own thread about the lockdown yesterday.... For some strange reason i got banned, but i didn't even post up to what you usually post.

Make money online, posted that too. Antispam bot got me.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 4:27am On Apr 03, 2020
0KNM:
Mr common sense, which part of Lagos are you? Please drop you address and try come out tomorrow

Shey eni e loro gbo. Wa je Babanla iya

Come to fagba, near ogba and quote me when you get there. Just stay at first bank fagba.

Quote me when you arrive.

Even the soldiers are more intelligent and civil to understand people will go out for one reason or the other. Buhari that announced lockdown has even relaxed it by making food and essential markets open from 10am to 2pm.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by samsard(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Info to those who are using Payoneer MasterCard to withdraw: Each $30 will give you 10k. It's supposed to be 11k, but Payoneer took 1k as service charge per transaction. If you're into book business like me, you can use your card at any UBA ATM to withdraw as much as you want.

Are you saying they don't charge fees on UBA ATMs?
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by coolie1: 5:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Do you bro whatever gives you joy
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by coolie1: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Lol
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by coolie1: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Wait a minute, guys. It seems CBN printed new notes. Almost all the money I withdrew today were brand new. Out of 100k, I only went home with less than 20k. The rest have been given out to those who need it offline.

This year, my help is focused on people offline. Last year was people online. So, to the person who dropped his account number, I'm sorry.

I noticed everyone is helping online, but I don't follow crowd, I set the trend even though I know people will react angrily and bitterly. I'm used the people's reaction and abuse.

I hope you can help me in your giveaway please just need airtime any amount you can offer even 100 I would appreciate airtel 09078896439
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by kayc0(f): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by femi4: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
Time to cook meat, then fish.
you dey eat fish head....smh
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by femi4: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:
I made my own thread about the lockdown yesterday.... For some strange reason i got banned, but i didn't even post up to what you post.
sexy black pant you ve got there
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by purples25(f): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
sexy black pant you ve got there

shocked this early morning na only pant you see. OK o.....
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Meeyankee:

Okay.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
you dey eat fish head....smh

Your trolling is getting out of hand. Don't you have something doing? Something like learning how to operate the computer, how to improve your typing speed, how to keep your environment clean and so on.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:03am On Apr 03, 2020
kayc0:
grin

My Oga, Kill them. Most of these Nairaland trolls may get frustrated and commit suicide for your matter, even before Corona Virus will hit them.

Lol. grin
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
coolie1:

I hope you can help me in your giveaway please just need airtime any amount you can offer even 100 I would appreciate airtel 09096439

I always do giveaway, but only when I choose to. At the moment, no online giveaway.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 8:06am On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:
I made my own thread about the lockdown yesterday.... For some strange reason i got banned, but i didn't even post up to what you post.

Sorry, dear.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by purples25(f): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry, dear.

Thanks.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by femi4: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Your trolling is getting out of hand. Don't you have something doing? Something like learning how to operate the computer, how to improve your typing speed, how to keep your environment clean and so on.
lol...e pain am

1 Like

Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by femi4: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2020
purples25:

shocked this early morning na only pant you see. OK o.....
no loud am....this is a public place
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by kayprinz(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
LIVINGICON:
I am beginning to think you might be physchologically abnormal after all. To think that you practically post your life on a public forum is very weird. U need to grow up fast.
mind your biz bro
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2020
femi4:
lol...e pain am

You feel so excited whenever I reply you, don't you?

The only problem I have with your type is: If I reply you, you feel so excited and litter my threads with abuses. If I ignore, you feel offended and still litter my thread with abuses.

Las las, whatever I do, you must be around to abuse.

Enjoy — there is nothing I can do.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by captainking(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
F*ck. Nigerians no dey hear word. I was bored at home, so I went out to see if people are out.

I ended up at UBA bank, grabbed some money, went to the market, and bought things. To my surprise, garri has finally come down to #800 instead of 1500 I was hearing.

At home home getting ready to shower, cook, then shower again. If you want to see a picture of what I'm about to cook, raise your hand.

I know you are in Ph bro.. Which of the markets did you buy garri 800 naira??
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2020
captainking:

I know you are in Ph bro.. Which of the markets did you buy garri 800 naira??

I'm in Nigeria. Warning has been issued and everyone here is selling for 800 or less. If you sell more, you'll be arrested. Some are even selling 750 to get more buyers. My location? That I can't say for personal reasons.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by captainking(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm in Nigeria. Warning has been issued and everyone here is selling for 800 or less. If you sell more, you'll be arrested. Some are even selling 750 to get more buyers. My location? That I can't say for personal reasons.
I already know you are in Ph.. The part of Ph thhaat buses steady govt light.. Your location is not what I need.. It's the market where garri is now sold for 800 that I need.. My area in Woji still sells for 1500....
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
captainking:

I already know you are in Ph.. The part of Ph thhaat buses steady govt light.. Your location is not what I need.. It's the market where garri is now sold for 800 that I need.. My area in Woji still sells for 1500....

You have a point. I'm in Rivers state, but not PH.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2020
peeps4u:

Come to fagba, near ogba and quote me when you get there. Just stay at first bank fagba.

Quote me when you arrive.

Even the soldiers are more intelligent and civil to understand people will go out for one reason or the other. Buhari that announced lockdown has even relaxed it by making food and essential markets open from 10am to 2pm.
I’m here now. Just come straight to the army truck parked beside the bank. I’m waiting, do not waste my time please
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by peeps4u: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2020
0KNM:
I’m here now. Just come straight to the army truck parked beside the bank. I’m waiting, do not waste my time please

Take the picture of the bank and upload, then I know you are there...I won't suffer myself going out when you are probably in your house.
I will come right away and update also.

Please do quickly....

I love your challenge.
Re: Sadly, I Had No Choice Than To Do It Today. I Hope I Didn't Violate the Law... by iLegendd(m): 10:11am On Apr 03, 2020
0KNM:

You guys are funny. Make a 50 seconds video of yourself at the place for him to be sure. Upload it on my WhatsApp or on YouTube for him to watch and confirm.

I'm just watching you guys to see how the peaceful debate ends. I'm not siding anyone. I'm the spectator.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / huutfbkoyesghg / "10 Things You Should Have Achieved Before Age 30"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.