Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (72397 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Made4naijalove: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
A lady could not contain her excitement after she received a marriage proposal from her boyfriend and resorted to expressing her joy in a very funny way.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment the man popped the big question and the lady became overwhelmed with excitement as she rolled on the floor and jumped to her fiance’s arms.

The boyfriend was spotted going down on one knee as he popped the question to her and slid the ring to her finger.

The pretty wife-to-be was so excited when she saw the proposal. She jumped off with joy. It is obviously a beautiful experience for the lady.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QFJG_buzsQ

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Made4naijalove: 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is soooooooo beautiful cheesy

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by yomi007k(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
How nice smiley.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by SirMichael1: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
She's was vying for the position of a baby mama, but the young handsome and successful gentleman raised her position to a house wife. Congrats to her.

443 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by bamvik(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Love is sweet o when money enter Love is sweeter

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Chidonc(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.

313 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Chimeluv(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
Drama undecided

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ifytrik(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by PrinzCarter(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
She large oo see d arm, anyway wat do I know. congrats to her

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ValCon888: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2020
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by PrinzCarter(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chidonc:
Women and wahala, you date her for sometime and proposed, she satrts crying, shouting, rolling on the floor. Where was she expecting the relationship to lead, NEPA office or police station grin grin grin. As if she's even surprise.
the ring is d receipt of d years of dating..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by PrinzCarter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chimeluv:
Drama undecided
suspense
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Made4naijalove: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by austine4real(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Maybe the woman don tey for Shiloh

Finally finally

Abeg no qoute me oo

I dey shit

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by mekuso89(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmm
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Professorcplus(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Femenist won't like this grin

18 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
ifytrik:
After sleeping with hundreds of men and performing countless abortions, she taught no maga will fall but to her greatest surprise dis mugu still fall for her yakata

Exactly.. Only God knows how many dicks she go Don fvck... Spit

Only a fool will propose to a lady that have had so many body counts.... The mumu even kneel sef... Chai

Tuehhh

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
After many years of kpanshing every tom, di.ck & afonja man, one mugu don fall.

Congratulations o see as she be like bag of beans afonja girls self. This one go explode after marriage o, Teni go dey learn

Na wa o, what of Davido & Chioma self, abi dat marriage dem do for 1 milli video na be the marriage? Chai

ValCon888:
It hurts me when I see men fall for feminine fraud.

Marriage is the oldest scam in the world invented by Eve, the first yahoo girl that ever lived.

Adam was tired of her titties and wanted an extra pair of tits to play with. He knew he was going to get it because he was the favourite of God's creation.

But Evil Eve got wind of his plans and connived with the Devil to give him an apple, and that's how this scam has persisted to this day.
Spits!

Na which Bible you te see that one?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by hizikin(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin

Oh I'm blushing.

She must be very happy.

Boo of life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Champneys: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
See as she be! grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Munzy14(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
cheesy
She won the number one spot...lol

Those christian mother's arm though!..

A family finally got lucky to lay off one evening newspaper.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Antox(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Aunty has finally catch her mugu.

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by DipoToyo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin
Eyes Open

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Triangles1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
It worth to roll on the floor if possible poto poto, many men's now don't want to be responsible for marriage this days bcs of the expenses attached to it and it make ladies looks like ash..

Congrats to her, ladies feel intimidated when their age is running out without any signal of proposal from their man.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Olarewaju89: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
God Don pick her call. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Iytech(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Boredasf: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
a new slave. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by gbaskiboy: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
It is not about proposing but working together to make things work out for you both.
Do both of you posseses quality that can contribute to successful marriage? Marriage never change you, the way you are before you marry is the the way you will be after marriage. Both party needs to work together to make things work out

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Lordfranklin(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2020
Exactly why I don't stress myself over ladies nowadays. After all the wooing and shakara las las when I propose, it is the lady and her family members that will go and do Thanksgiving in church.
Men truly don't know how lucky they are walahi

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by ProfAmaben(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is exactly how it should be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Funny how ladies act surprised when their man proposes to them when they've been giving him hints all along grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Always Cries After We Kiss / raw stories that gets u Horney (raw confessions) / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.