Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Getting Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Husbands (2382 Views)

Slay Queens Now Securing Their Future Husbands Spiritually (pics) / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Husbands by Peace081: 9:54am On May 02, 2020
Why are the uneducated girls so lucky to get husbands faster than the educated ones?
Please this topic should be move to front page.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting Husbands by ojun50(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2020
Because d educated ones have fish brain.......
They turn there future husband to MMM

7 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by bmdmixer: 10:02am On May 02, 2020
d uneducated know their place
d educated once are acting like feminist but aren't one

8 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by zexy2030(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2020
which kain topik b dis, marrying uneducated?
is like asking ur female folks why do they marry uneducated guys. Can u see ur topic no make sense. That it happened to one doesn't mean it happens every where.. all this small children on nairaland these days, I hope will use this forum well as u JJC beware of kinds of people u listen to or come closer to here. otherwise, I'm sorry u may be mislead.
Re: Getting Husbands by Millenniumlady(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2020
Real men are proud when they marry educated ladies think about the future of your children y'all

4 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by Bartork(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2020
I don't think that's true

Men marry who they love, they marry truth, they marry submission, and in recent times they marry brilliance

So educated or not, if the lady is loveable, trustworthy, brilliant and submissive

Men will chase her

4 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by Yellowblack: 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
zexy2030:
is like asking ur female folks why do they marry uneducated guys. Can u see ur topic no make sense. That it happened to one doesn't mean it happens every where.. all this small children on nairaland these days, I hope will use this forum well as u JJC beware of kinds of people u listen to or come closer to here. otherwise, I'm sorry u may be mislead.

Pure nonsense ❌❌❌... Wetin dem ask?? Wetin you dey talk/
Re: Getting Husbands by smellingPUSSY: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Peace081:
Why are the uneducated girls so lucky to get husbands faster than the educated ones?
because you have a smelling kpekus.so, WFTTSWR

we Bleep the thing smell we run
Re: Getting Husbands by KanuSE: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2021
zexy2030:

Lol cheesy

Op no get sense na. grin
Re: Getting Husbands by KanuSE: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2021
smellingPUSSY:
because you have a smelling kpekus.so, WFTTSWR

we Bleep the thing smell we run

Looooooooooooooool cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Husbands by bigpicture001: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2021
...av said this before..you get more peace of mind marrying uneducated ladies....

The education ladies get is getting to their head....imagine my ex chased a potential good guy away b4 I came in..because sh wouldn't allow him into her house once its past seven..this same gal goes to his house to wash plates and cook oo. Her reasons are things sh reads about rape by boyfriend when a gal is lonely...

Sh dumped even me cuz sh miraculously saw the future and know am not going to b rich and sh has stated it boldly sh will only marry 'very rich guyz'..

The guy before us,She dumped him because, as sh said sh noticed a drop in her grade in school..from usually the best to second..in just one semester..

Again..sh restrains sex from her relationships..not knowing that sex could b a heart unlocker of good guyz....

Now u get..? Its not magic..its too much education and forming of class

1 Like

Re: Getting Husbands by Cholls(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2021
My brothers don't envy anybody
Re: Getting Husbands by zexy2030(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2021
bigpicture001:
...av said this before..you get more peace of mind marrying uneducated ladies....

The education ladies get is getting to their head....imagine my ex chased a potential good guy away b4 I came in..because sh wouldn't allow him into her house once its past seven..this same gal goes to his house to wash plates and cook oo. Her reasons are things sh reads about rape by boyfriend when a gal is lonely...

Sh dumped even me cuz sh miraculously saw the future and know am not going to b rich and sh has stated it boldly sh will only marry 'very rich guyz'..

The guy before us,She dumped him because, as sh said sh noticed a drop in her grade in school..from usually the best to second..in just one semester..

Again..sh restrains sex from her relationships..not knowing that sex could b a heart unlocker of good guyz....

Now u get..? Its not magic..its too much education and forming of class
she is wrongly mentored.
Re: Getting Husbands by mosdii(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by Boss13: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2021
Because the uneducated women are feminine and stick to traditional values. While the educated ladies think their education increase their value in the sexual market place.

Wrong! Men don't value women's education that much. Men values feminine, traditional women who would respect them, cooperate with them and be submissive to them.
Re: Getting Husbands by anthonyuncle(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
because they are loyal

1 Like

Re: Getting Husbands by Belafonte(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Peace081:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun

Men don't care about your money and your degrees unless he wants to live off you or needs your help in running the household day-to-day.

The kind of men that women want are exactly the kind of men that marry uneducated women. You women can protest this as much as you want, but this is the simple truth.

A woman who depends on her man and appreciates that fact will have a happier home than a woman with a chip on her shoulder who believes she can walk out of the marriage at any time. These different sets of women bring different attitudes and approaches to their relationships.

No man that has options (read high status men) will tolerate the arrogance of an independent woman, unless he lacks self respect or self esteem.

So, there's the answer to your question

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Husbands by Youngpo413: 3:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Getting Husbands by nokspos: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2021
for men, trust equates love. Educated or uneducated if you are trust worthy finding a partner will be easier
Re: Getting Husbands by pansophist(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Because the more educated a woman becomes, the higher the probability that she will be less feminine. Look at the educated class in naija or even the west, same story over. Also, there are few men at the top economically, and the majority of men in the middle or lower class, and as women soar higher, her options in men decreases since her only target are men at the top. Ask Linda Ikeji.

Even worse that the men at top have all the women below him to choose from, and you can bet that he will go for the one that brings forth peace to him which in many cases, can be an ordinary woman that respects and treat him right. What makes a man commit to a woman is her virtuosity first, then every other things follow. Lots of women got it the other way round, they front their career and attitude first, but what she didn't know is that in a man's eye, all he sees is a pump and dump material, not a wifey.

7 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by PacAmaru: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2021
pansophist:

Even worse that the men at top have all the women below him to choose from, and you can bet that he will go for the one that brings forth peace to him which in many cases, can be an ordinary woman that respects and treat him right. What makes a man commit to a woman is her virtuosity first, then every other things follow. Lots of women got it the other way round, they front their career and attitude first, but what she didn't know is that in a man's eye, all he sees is a pump and dump material, not a wifey.
Ride on sir grin
Re: Getting Husbands by Divoc19(f): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Most educated girls are arrogant, proud, disrespectful with high body count. An educated virgin is even worse.

Men are created to be providers and women, caregivers but...

Educated girls want 50/50 i.e. equal rights while uneducated girls are more submissive.

Peace081:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Re: Getting Husbands by Divoc19(f): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2021
You know our men are becoming too lazy nowadays, sending their girls/wives out there to support their manhood and still want to claim to be man at home?

Belafonte:

Men don't care about your money and your degrees unless he wants to live off you or needs your help in running the household day-to-day.

The kind of men that women want are exactly the kind of me that marry uneducated women. You women can protest this as much as you want, but this is the simple truth.

A woman who depends on her man and appreciates that fact will have a happier home than a woman with a chip on her shoulder who believes she can walk out of the marriage at any time. These different sets of women bring different attitudes and approaches to their relationships.

No man that has options (read high status men) will tolerate the arrogance of an independent woman, unless he lacks self respect or self esteem.

So, there's the answer to your question
Re: Getting Husbands by siofra(f): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Peace081:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun

I don't think this is true at least where I live the educated ones are getting married at a quicker rate than the uneducated ones. Maybe because it's a university environment.

By the way why do these male nairalanders love to contradict themselves. Now they are saying men should go for uneducated girls but lots and lots of uneducated girls are broke and they'll still be the ones jumping from thread to thread saying they won't marry a broke girl. Like pick a side and stop confusing your village pipu.
Re: Getting Husbands by Belafonte(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2021
Divoc19:
You know our men are becoming too lazy nowadays, sending their girls/wives out there to support their manhood and still want to claim to be man at home?

It's not really laziness, it's a little bit more complicated than that.

The old ways of making money (re: school education and employment securing) are no longer viable for large swaths of the population and a lot of men that have been trained in that regard are not adaptable. And this is why you see a lot of internet fraud, because me have to meet up with responsibilities and even just life basically.

The trend of dependent men will be a thing of the past in the next 10 years, at least there'll be a drastic improvement. And this is because a lot people are disregarding the school-job route and opting for irregular income generating skills. That's why you also see a lot of bitcoining and tech and entrepreneurship.

Relax na rest we dey so. wink
Re: Getting Husbands by Gerrard59(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2021
pansophist:
Because the more educated a woman becomes, the higher the probability that she will be less feminine. Look at the educated class in naija or even the west, same story over. Also, there are few men at the top economically, and the majority of men in the middle or lower class, and as women soar higher, her options in men decreases since her only target are men at the top. Ask Linda Ikeji.

Ignorant me those days wished I marry a feminist grin

Ignorance no good o
Re: Getting Husbands by pansophist(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2021
Gerrard59:

Ignorant me those days wished I marry a feminist grin

Ignorance no good o

Nothing de wrong with feminist, just say most dey practice feminism of convenience, or buffet style feminism. Where they pick the sweet part of equality (wants to be presidents, ceo, etc) but leave the dirty part for men (fighting war, parking shit etc). And they also refuse to let go the benefits that comes with patriarchy (eg status by association, to be rescued first during war etc).

5 Likes

Re: Getting Husbands by Truvelisback(m): 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Peace081:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44
Cc Seun
Too Much Educational Knowledge/Qualification Is D Cause, Which Has Led To Arrogancy & Pride.
Re: Getting Husbands by Savedday: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Women Demanding For Money / Too Many Broke Men With Standing D*ck / Chrisland School Girl Video Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.