Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) (9093 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
So my closest friend is a girl. Didn't like her until recently. It was due to peer influence sha. They were always saying i cant see well, she's in love blah bla bla.
Finally, i texted her. In the message, i told her "i really miss her o", just to put the mood the mood right. Then, finally told her... It took thirty tensed minutes or there about to get a reply.
Mehn, i got no real reply. All she replied was" I Shouldn't Have Sent It" what does it really mean?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by MJBOLT: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
it means welcome to the friend zone grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by madridguy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why texting her?

Why hiding behind the screen?

Why not tell her to her face?

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by neonly: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Means yur proposal has been approved though she would have sent d proposal her self
So fire they go jor

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by NextD18: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Una two don check Una Jamb results?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
neonly:
Means yur proposal has been approved though she would have sent d proposal her self
So fire they go jor
mehn, ithink thats what my heart is telling me but my head is reasoning otherwise.
I feel this is the case
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by OhGeeBee: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
It means...
She did her waiting and you didn't open up then. Now that she has probably moved on you're now sending text.

That kind of scenario is kinda painful you know

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by lilmax(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
You don't tell a girl you like her or you miss her

You have sex with her

I blame your friends Sha

10 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Dyonne: 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
it means welcome to the friend zone grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Rickjordan(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Man why choose to be friends if you know u catching feelings...step up your game bro....

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by flokii: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
You were probably a chairman in her friend zone.. pele!

You better get a life

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
flokii:
You were probably a chairman in her friend zone.. pele!

You better get a life
but i really love her now

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
lilmax:
You don't tell a girl you like her or you miss her

You have sex with her

I blame your friends Sha

no. I dont think of her that way abeg

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
OhGeeBee:
It means...
She did her waiting and you didn't open up then. Now that she has probably moved on you're now sending text.

Do you think its too late
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by excanny: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:

I sorry for u. You no serious yet. grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Should we tell him? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by AlphaGreenz: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
You dwelled too long in the friend zone... So she played by it and considered you just a friend.
Now she feels you are tryna ruin what you hold, which she is used to.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:

That's nice keep it up

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
You dwelled too long in the friend zone... So she played by it and considered you just a friend.
Now she feels you are tryna ruin what you hold, which she is used to.
Hmm. I might've to step back then

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Plead:
Should we tell him? cheesy
of course man
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by AlphaGreenz: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:

Hmm. I might've to step back then
Act like you never said anything like that... And definitely don't talk to her about it. Let her begin the conversation so you'll know what's in her mind.

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

Act like you never said anything like that... And definitely don't talk to her about it. Let her begin the conversation so you'll know what's in her mind.
yeaa.tnx man. Feeling damn ashamed but no p
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by OhGeeBee: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Do you think its too late
It depends on the strength of her relationship with the other guy.
*If you really like her you can keep on pressuring her. If she see how serious you her she may come back to you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Leezah(f): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
OhGeeBee:

It depends on the strength of her relationship with the other guy.
*If you really like her you can keep on pressuring her. If she see how serious you her she may come back to you.
wow. A guy is saying fall back and another is saying mount pressure.

I never surrender so i will try out the latter. I really hope i wont lose her.
Tnx niggi

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by AlphaGreenz: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ancientbeing:
yeaa.tnx man. Feeling damn ashamed but no p
There's no shame in admitting how you feel... Own that!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by rex444(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
are U not observing coro ??
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
AlphaGreenz:

There's no shame in admitting how you feel... Own that!
Thats a real moral booster.
Tnx so much gee

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by AfroKnight: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
OhGeeBee:
It means...

He walked right into it.

Op, you’re in for a long ride. Whatever happens, don’t do things you’d be ashamed to even remember in future. That means, keep things cool and calm and smooth. No rush. No panic. Just cool

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

He walked right into it.

Op, you’re in for a long ride. Whatever happens, don’t do things you’d be ashamed to even remember in future. That means, keep things cool and calm and smooth. No rush. No panic. Just cool
I ain't panicking.
Jeez bro am as calm as i can be
Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Phred1717: 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well... you're a fool asking a girl out at point in life. Na small pikin dey worry Una sha.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
rex444:
are U not observing coro ??
what has a beginning has an end.
Thats my own statement on coro baby. After that, what next. I have a future and thats what am fighting for. I need to be happy . she's my solution..

Her name for real is Sophie. Sophie please don't let me go.
Sorry guys but I'M sick in love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Bum Bum Contestants Pose Nude Covered In Brazilian Themed Body Paint.18+ / The Day Two Guys Bang Me At The Same Time / About To Cook This Ugly Fresh Fish — Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.