Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here (5980 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Maestro21:

Strive Masiyiwa is a billionaire in USD. He was healed at the healing school.

Better person, still waiting oo , link to where Jacki chan and strive masiyiwa were healed by pastor chris
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by zionmde: 4:40am On Apr 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Will u gerrout of this thread and stop giving me unnecessary notifications...
Thread is simple, answer or get the fvk off. Do u know anybody or have u been cured of madness, lameness, deafness, blindness by Chris Oyakhilome..

2 pages wasted nobody knows anybody....so sharrap and let people that have something sensible to say speak
d rate at which u are getting mad, u might soon locate d nearest transformer, and guess wat, most people are indoors and u might have a field day hugging it very well. Don't go and find ur destiny be here looking at wat is not supposed to be ur business

or wait oo, did Pst Chris scam u? or did u just decide on ur own to be like dis?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Good good, healed of what exactly? Pls the year and can we have a source to back your claim

He had heart problems and was billed for a bypass surgery. This probably was 2005-2008 I do not remember. When he subsequently went for his surgery, the doctors told him the procedure was unnecessary and that a better surgeon had done it.

You can search for it. It was even at a time put on NL by Joagbaje.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
dazzlingd:

Better person, still waiting oo , link to where Jacki chan and strive masiyiwa were healed by pastor chris

I did not say Jackie was healed there. He visited. If it was staged, will a Hollywood actor like that not know?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Maestro21:

I did not say Jackie was healed there. He visited. If it was staged, will a Hollywood actor like that not know?

Wtf, he is a Buddhist, he is a celebrity, he choose to visit anywhere, mosques , shrines etc. His visits doesn't validate anything..

3 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Maestro21:

He had heart problems and was billed for a bypass surgery. This probably was 2005-2008 I do not remember. When he subsequently went for his surgery, the doctors told him the procedure was unnecessary and that a better surgeon had done it.

This claim is as vague as the yearly prophecies of Nigerian pastors..
Pls wheres your source, why didn't this make the headlines?? Do u think we are clowns here?,

The guy is a big fan of chris Oyakhilome, and of course will naturally attribute all good fortunes in his life to the god of chris. Same way every church members does, how they win big contracts, won visas, scholarships, jobs and exaggerated stories of how they got miraculous healing, successful operations, couple gave birth after 10 years of barreness etc...these are common miracles with hidden details of how they went through medical procedures just to glorify their pastors and churches.

To avoid this ambiguity and unnecessary arguments, that's why the thread was simple....
All the rare miracles he performed for the deaf, blind, lame....do you know anybody in this category ?? This is so simple and direct and 4 pages gone nobody has said anything other than beating around the Bush..

Pls dont waste my time if u have nothing sensible to say

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Maestro21:

U just spoiled your tori by saying Drs told him the procedure was unnecessary that a better surgeon has done it cheesy
Which Dr will open mouth to say this in medical world?
Rather, they will conduct more tests, tel you to go back home, report for observations few more times before they will write it off as medical history.

It's the drs that will spread the news with the man's medical history shown to the world if need be for evidence not the other way round.

I know that it's really hard, extremely hard especially in a country where govt don't provide good hospitals, jobs and what have u for people to unconsciously look for other ways to survive. A little bit of psychological.

The day we have good hospitals littered everywhere in Nigeria, good avenues of money making, naturally, we will stop going to all these miracle centres.
In a way,they are happy naija is filled with very poor people cos that's the only way miracle or juju can flourish.
Nobody is healing anybody bros. Sometimes, your body system fight these diseases but not any pastor.

Have u seen a politician or any of these bilionnaires in healing school abi them no dey sick or their children?
Sometimes we need our brain, not fantasy.
Isreal don't do healing school, the only way they make money from Jesus myth is through tourism which you and I go for. An average isreali care nothing about what u are defending. Of course your pastor will tell you that u are the new isreal grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by candelahria(f): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
The fever left because you rebuked it with faith, not necessarily because you were in his congregation.You could have received the same healing in bed at home.It probably went away because the word the preacher delivered that day strengthened your faith.I'm not saying that some people don't have the gift of healing though.
donnie:
I do know. I remember in one of his meetings I rebuked a fever I was feeling and it left instantly. I know others who have been healed.
Healing and miracles notwithstanding, the gift of YAH are without repentance.

YAH will humble all who will not tell the truth about True Israel.

How Religious And Political Leaders Can End Covid19 And Subsequent Judgements:
https://www.nairaland.com/5773400/how-pope-religious-political-leaders#88082013
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Joagbaje(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
sassysure:

U just spoiled your tori by saying Drs told him the procedure was unnecessary that a better surgeon has done it cheesy
Rather, they will conduct more tests, tel you to go back home, report for observations few more times before they will write it off as medical history.

I

You now know more than Doctors . They checked him and said the hole was gone . Remember this is a multi billionaire. The owner of econet. He testified with his own mouth I still have the audio in my iPad

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Bahamas95(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2020
OP asked a simple question and they are just beating around the bush grin. Religion is really a big problem in Africa and Africans are so gullible. Make money come so dat I go find my way outa Africa go relate with people wey dey reason well.

Na only Africa you go see pastor wey dey pray for person wey never chop for 3days to be filled in Jesus name. The annoying thing be say the pastor fit get money to buy food for the person o but dem nor go do am because of stinginess and later dem want members to pay tithe. Chai Africans!

2 Likes

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 9:36pm On May 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

Wtf, he is a Buddhist, he is a celebrity, he choose to visit anywhere, mosques , shrines etc. His visits doesn't validate anything..

His visit was not a validation of anything. A healing school that has existed for YEARS does not need validation from anyone. I mentioned him to say between you and Jackie Chan, who will know if the whole thing there was an act?
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 9:40pm On May 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

Pls wheres your source, why didn't this make the headlines?? Do u think we are clowns here?,

The guy is a big fan of chris Oyakhilome, and of course will naturally attribute all good fortunes in his life to the god of chris. Same way every church members does, how they win big contracts, won visas, scholarships, jobs and exaggerated stories of how they got miraculous healing, successful operations, couple gave birth after 10 years of barreness etc...these are common miracles with hidden details of how they went through medical procedures just to glorify their pastors and churches.

To avoid this ambiguity and unnecessary arguments, that's why the thread was simple....
All the rare miracles he performed for the deaf, blind, lame....do you know anybody in this category ?? This is so simple and direct and 4 pages gone nobody has said anything other than beating around the Bush..

You are asking stoopid questions and making even more asinine inferences. Billionaire in USD is defending PC. Doctors are defending him. Sick people defending him. If I bring all the people I know you will still make the same claims. If he was poor you would have said he was paid to defend Pastor Chris. Now because he is rich, he is a big fan.

Sit down somewhere. Your inquiry is fake.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Maestro21: 9:51pm On May 19, 2020
sassysure:

Asinine. Doctors make statements like this ALL THE TIME.

Yes, you speak for all doctors around the world and my story precludes this eventuality you mentioned abi?

It's the drs that will spread the news with the man's medical history shown to the world if need be for evidence not the other way round.

The most laughable nonsense I ever read. When you people say this nonsense, you act like medicine is not a competitive profession as well.

I know that it's really hard, extremely hard especially in a country where govt don't provide good hospitals, jobs and what have u for people to unconsciously look for other ways to survive. A little bit of psychological.

The day we have good hospitals littered everywhere in Nigeria, good avenues of money making, naturally, we will stop going to all these miracle centres.

Like Canada right? Find out if there is a healing school in Canada where people go in droves to get healed of things that still confounds science till date.

In a way,they are happy naija is filled with very poor people cos that's the only way miracle or juju can flourish.

I should not have wasted time replying you. Fake critics that won't do research before typing.

Nobody is healing anybody bros. Sometimes, your body system fight these diseases but not any pastor.

Body system fights being lame abi? Well done.

Have u seen a politician or any of these bilionnaires in healing school abi them no dey sick or their children?
hahahahhaha. YES. Many.

Sometimes we need our brain, not fantasy.

Well, start using yours.

Isreal don't do healing school, the only way they make money from Jesus myth is through tourism which you and I go for. An average isreali care nothing about what u are defending. Of course your pastor will tell you that u are the new isreal grin

Find a little information about who you are responding to before you start throwing illogic around.
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by Belial06: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2020
dazzlingd:

Even though I think you are an over weight gormless minger, I have to agree with you on this Pastor Chris bs..

I heard he is a closet faggut thought hence the need to young poppy eyed jerry coiled hair young men around him 24/7
And this was one of the reasons Ann divorced him and she was slammed with a non disclosure order at their divorce ..

Meaning she cannot grant any radio or tv interviews to talk about their marriage except she wasn't to pay billions
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by honestlyman: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Please nobody should reply, I don't understand you guys replying them. Do you ever think they want answer, they are looking for how to ridicule pastor Chris no need answering them, if they think he is fraud scam go ahead that will not change anything, but a day is coming when you will get your reward for all this you are doing to pastor chris

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by MAHJOG(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
pastor chris is a fake pastor come to think of it in the bible where have we read that a prophet or pastor divorsed his wife

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by petra1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2021
One year gone and no one has any proof yet.
I thought this should be a walk over with the many thousands he has healed of blindness, deafness and lameness

1 Like

Re: If You Know Anybody Ever Cured By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Get In Here by dazzlingd(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
With the several thousands of people that have been cured in church.
Miracles as big as the deaf, blind, lame all getting cured is not something that happens and shouldn’t go unnoticed.
Three years gone since this thread was created and no single person can identify just one person that was cured by pastors .
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracles Where Amputees Have Had Hands Or Legs Restored Have U Seen Or Heard It / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence / Why Does God Requires Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.