Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help (4598 Views)

I F-ukced Her While She Was Fast Asleep: Will My Sister Ever Forgive Me?? / Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by futuregovernor: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
MiaB:
No single guy above chastised you,
if the case was reversed we would have been seeing comments like 'leave the hoƩ,olosho' and so on
So?
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by tunize(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jst deh deceive ur self with she is your everything. Imagine self nor be even bttr cheat u cheat, very disrespectful cheating with someone she even knows her junior colleague. I'm not ur babe shall u for see suicide commit because the relationship don end be that. Ppl u hold to a high esteem as u claim, i guess u wud do anything not to hurt dem. OYO.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Missmossy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just here to read comments....
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by ProtectMyMoney: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
r. Please advice me,say something,do I still have a chance,will she come back!

She is gone.

Senior Colleague, she will come back...Junior colleague, she's not coming no where...Ladies like to exhibit pride in some circumstances such as this.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by managingpartner(f): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
I feel this guy is a troll.

3 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by TrippleEEE: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fuckup boi. Lil discipline .... Keep begging. Truly repent and respect her decision no matter what it is.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by emmyN(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
I am scared,if I loose her then I will commit suicide. She is my everything, Ladies,please advice me. How can I get her back. Will she forgive me

You should commit suicide not because she left you but because you are a simp angry. Imagine my bro wanting to commit suicide because of a lady. I'll kill him before he attempts it. *spits
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by wizdomnzube(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
MiaB:
Is she forgives you she's a big FOOL.
Once a cheat, always a cheat
Bla Bla Bla

Like u nor dey cheat. Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
I am scared,if I loose her then I will commit suicide. She is my everything, Ladies,please advice me. How can I get her back. Will she forgive me
Mr Simp, were you engaging in any sexual activity with her colleague when your gf arrived, or did she just see her colleague in your house (probably you were a Mr. Nice Guy Simp trying to house another woman without your gf finding out)?

2 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
Go and kill your self .. no advice for foolish people like you, so you knew how important she to you, you still went ahead and booked one stupid girl with a low self esteem.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by thunderfirebubu: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
youngvikthor:

osihmen can't be compere to Abraham,Abraham is a great finisher
oga I no agree with u here, Abraham scores 1 in 15 chances. Highly overrated player

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
Emirates shocked
Arsenal
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Precious4real50(f): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Arsenal
That is downgrade for him cheesy
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by futuregovernor: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
A club like Chelsea

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
See this one were don Waka Asana street and retired back to Ogwashi,an na Okpanam. No husband,no boyfriend. U want talk football,only frustrated people will behave this way
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by pmoye(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
You messed up dude!
You messed up big phu.cking time!

What you did was not even merely cheating; you went to camp another babe with yourself for several days! If your girlfriend (now your ex-gf) was really everything to you you wouldn't have needed to camp with another girl.

If it was just cheating, after scolding you we would have asked you to go and beg her. The kind of begging that you're gonna be literally groveling on the floor. And then she might reconsider and take you back... But what you did was infinitely beyond cheating... even the devil is surprised and shocked by your action.

Accept the fate of your choices and move on. Camping with another babe for that long means you have found a replacement for your ex-gf. And stop saying you're gonna kill yourself over this. Move on with your life, and respect your ex-gf, let her make her own choices. You don't deserve her. She deserves the chance to meet more decent and better men.

futuregovernor:
I was surprised to see my babe this morning, because of the lockdown. We chat and talk normal on phone,didn't know she plan paying me a surprise visit this morning.

She caught me red handed with her junior colleague this morning,the babe has been with me since last week Tuesday,I asked her to always stayed indoor because I got some shit gossiping forum call neighbors. I don't know how they got to find out,maybe they call my babe,I wonder how she got a vehicle from mainland to island.

I didn't know she was the one, because it was early, thinking it was my beg beg neighbor. She got inside and was flabagasted,she left after staring at us for more than 5 minutes,she didn't say anything.....,no movement,were could she be! my eyes are red,she has been with me for 6 years now. our TM coming up by October. Please advice me,say something,do I still have a chance,will she come back!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by antidisestablis: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
Stop deceiving yourself, she is not your everything if you really love and respect her, you will not cheat on her. I don't think she can forgive you, even if she forgive you the pain will be there. for life because she caught you red-handed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When She Really Sucks At Lying. / Entering Okada With A Lady / I Don't Think This Marriage Can Work Any Longer(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.