Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,529 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience (7702 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Vulcanheph(m): 10:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Deathisfree:

Lol it’s sha better than dying of covik 1...9 Na something go kill man
I no go lie , i like the 3 things on that picture

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Kingsteve(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Dreyton36:
If you never Bleep deaf and dumb ___make you they hear be be be be be be be be
Then u never start
Deaf and dumb kwa?
Abeg, how was the experience?
Narrate.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Funny you. Fear wan kill you.
I once had sex with a lady with epilepsy. I didn't Know she was epileptic initially. While in the act, she suddenly developed seizures which i initially thought to be uncontrollable orgasm. Due to my medical experience, i didn't panick. But my penis really shrank.
I was just thinking what if she suddenly developed the seizure while giving me bj. That will be the end of my penis. God forbid shocked
this got me lmao grin for your mind that time you don do well

1 Like

Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by VIRGINlabia(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Mad oo... Loool

I swear.....if you can make it down here 042, the better for us wink wink
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Dreyton36: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kingsteve:

Deaf and dumb kwa?
Narrate.
grin
Bros when u bleep on u go understand better grin
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Tweiker: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kingsteve:

Deaf and dumb kwa?
Narrate.
grin

Relax, those kind of girls are not rich enough to scam.
Try Ngozi.Mal over in Family

She's married and rich
Just your type
cheesy
Re: Sex Master ? My Mysterious Sex Experience by Bigcowhorn: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Kingsteve:

Deaf and dumb kwa?
Narrate.
grin

Waiting patiently for you to come out of your hole

If you like use your alternate moniker Britboy to talk trash about me 100 times a day
I wont reply

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos / All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish / Is My Girlfriend Playing Me ? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.