Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Share Your First Time Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your First Time Sex Experience (11150 Views)

Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / My First Time Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience by senatepresido: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
When people talk about the ‘first time’, they usually mean the first time you have full intercourse. That’s what people mean by ‘losing your virginity’.
But the first time might also mean your first kiss or the first time you masturbate someone or someone masturbates you. Or the first time with your new boyfriend or girlfriend.

Whatever first time it is, it’s something you’ll never forget. It’s exciting and special. That’s why it’s important to make sure it’s something you'll want to remember.

If you are a virgin or have never had sex with your partner before, it’s natural to be nervous for your first time sex.
So Ladies and Gentlemen, kindly share your first time sex experience.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by YoungLionken(m): 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Let me wait for the late comers cool...
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
I was raped as a little innocent boy. She was older than me but i didn't cum coz i was a church boy but i enjoyed it

11 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by chatinent: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
What afternoon hunger and power outage cannot do don't exist.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hope I ain't late

5 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Never done it before. cool
Let me wait for others to share their experience.
Let's get ready to read lies and truth.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by luizpippo(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
First time was 2 years after leaving secondary school, i had to write GCE, i traveled to a different LGA from mine and met and 40 or so years woman and she offered to light me, during the whole process i was half inside or lemme say half BTW her thighs, after humping for some minutes, i felt something being squeezed from my skull through my spinal cord and emitting out of my JT, the experience was not enjoyable so i didn't bother to seek for it all through my degree and NYSC days. I only resumed duty a year after NYSC. Exactly 10 years after my 1st.

Meanwhile, i had a babe in the compound I lived during the GCE whom we do kiss, smooch but not lighting.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by house10studio: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
luizpippo:
First time was 2 years after leaving secondary school, i had to write GCE, i traveled to a different LGA from mine and met and 40 or so years woman and she offered to light me, during the whole process i was half inside or lemme say half BTW her thighs, after humping for some minutes, i felt something being squeezed from my skull through my spinal cord and emitting out of my JT, the experience was not enjoyable so i didn't bother to seek for it all through my degree and NYSC days. I only resumed duty a year after NYSC. Exactly 10 years after my 1st.

Meanwhile, i had a babe in the compound I lived during the GCE whom we do kiss, smooch but not lighting.
don't even understand wat u wrote

41 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Draslo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nigeria is going to the dogs but this is what you are occupying your little mind with. Do you really care for not just your future but the fate of your offspring in the future? Gala we used to buy N50 is now N100. Nobody gree buy am, dem run come Nairaland say dem don add pepper because we like to eat spicy beef roll with cold Pepsi (Pepsi wet still get ice inside na N200 for some places)grin

Omo ase, na vagina and penis talk Dey your brain. 2023 is next tomorrow but na BBNaija be the focus. You no get $700,000 for offshore and $300,000 + or - in Naija accounts you Dey reason this kind thing. Man or woman, any gender wey you be, you no get sense. People Dey create threads that can make millionaires in this country but no body goes there and later una go Dey ask “where una see this money?”

You go ask till 2099. Spits!

If Nairaland had an dislike or thumbs down button. I’d create 500 accounts and dislike this post with all of them!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by AmgMakanaki(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
house10studio:

Me I confuse too
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by RxHero18: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
house10studio:

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by lascos912(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
《《《>_<》》》

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by TheEnygma(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2021
Although I had jerked off multiple times before that,bmy first time was when I was 20 (about 10 years ago).... The lady who I did it with was much older than me, she was our neighbor who I'm sure just liked my level of maturity despite my age, I usually went to her house to watch film and do chores since she was living alone and only had a fiancee who visited once in a while.
On that particular day she called me to help her do buy something which I did and later stayed behind at her house to watch movies, while we were watching She started asking me nonsense question like "do you have a girlfriend ??" , "How come I don't see you talking to girls" while she was touching me, my junior got awake and one thing led to another, before I knew it she told me to follow her to her bedroom (which I did like a sheep being led to the slaughter grin), she then undressed , brought out rubber and wore it on me. (She was the woman who told me never to go raw no matter what happens)...... I must confess, her punanai was heaven on Earth but grin.
To cut the long story short, I enjoyed it very well and when we were done she helped me clean me up while warning me never to tell anyone (which I never did)
Somehow she never figured out that she was my first and I nev
I banged her two more times before she moved out of our area and the last time I saw her , which was around last year February she told me she was married and already had two kids, she will always have a special place in my heart.

39 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
She say make u no tell anybody but u don tell us
TheEnygma:
Although I had jerked off multiple times before that,bmy first time was when I was 20 (about 10 years ago).... The lady who I did it with was much older than me, she was our neighbor who I'm sure just liked my level of maturity despite my age, I usually went to her house to watch film and do chores since she was living alone and only had a fiancee who visited once in a while.
On that particular day she called me to help her do buy something which I did and later stayed behind at her house to watch movies, while we were watching She started asking me nonsense question like "do you have a girlfriend ??" , "How come I don't see you talking to girls" while she was touching me, my junior got awake and one thing led to another, before I knew it she told me to follow her to her bedroom (which I did like a sheep being led to the slaughter grin), she then undressed , brought out rubber and wore it on me. (She was the woman who told me never to go raw no matter what happens)...... I must confess, her punanai was heaven on Earth but grin.
To cut the long story short, I enjoyed it very well and when we were done she helped me clean me up while warning me never to tell anyone (which I never did)
Somehow she never figured out that she was my first and I nev
I banged her two more times before she moved out of our area and the last time I saw her , which was around last year February she told me she was married and already had two kids, she will always have a special place in my heart.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
After putting one inside zero,and riding for about 20 minutes,na when I wor cum,na then I begin speak swahili--"I wor piss undecided

The banny was a bad assss bitchh....she knew it was my first time,hence ,she took it to her own advantage and the next thing I heard was a thunderous laughter from her undecided. Like say I don fvck up....I just got up, cleaned myself up,wore my clothes and off I left her to keep on laughing undecided

True true cha, everything about sexxx is over exaggerated especially if it doesn't and ain't producing babies cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by goldstar25(f): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Hope I ain't late
Lol
I like the picture used

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by YorubaNinja: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
Empire! cool
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by zexy2030(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Draslo:
Nigeria is going to the dogs but this is what you are occupying your little mind with. Do you really care for not just your future but the fate of your offspring in the future? Gala we used to buy N50 is now N100. Nobody gree buy am, dem run come Nairaland say dem don add pepper because we like to eat spicy beef roll with cold Pepsi (Pepsi wet still get ice inside na N200 for some places)grin

Omo ase, na vagina and penis talk Dey your brain. 2023 is next tomorrow but na BBNaija be the focus. You no get $700,000 for offshore and $300,000 + or - in Naija accounts you Dey reason this kind thing. Man or woman, any gender wey you be, you no get sense. People Dey create threads that can make millionaires in this country but no body goes there and later una go Dey ask “where una see this money?”

You go ask till 2099. Spits!

If Nairaland had an dislike or thumbs down button. I’d create 500 accounts and dislike this post with all of them!

I.like ur opinion. Let's chat and see how to move.
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by EmzyT: 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Twas actually NOTHING to write home About sad I came So fast because I was Anxious to know what is inside the SEX almost everyone talks about sad At some point, I became angry about the whole stuff sef angry

Walks out of Thread

5 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by ESANMEA(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
Following...
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was in the moon and all the stars were there to cheer us on
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Benki003(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Space for sale grin grin
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
goldstar25:

Lol
I like the picture used

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by ChiefSosa(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Can't remember much details; she drugged me!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Biggie2000(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Can't remember much details; she drugged me!
Mad oooo around what age? I no know much about dis tins o
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by ChiefSosa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
Biggie2000:

Mad oooo around what age? I no know much about dis tins o
Around age 13. Yeah, it is possible for guys to get raped (mainly involves being drugged) or be sexually assaulted.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Charmingrascal(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
It was Daddy and Mummy play.

What else do you want to know? shocked

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by goldstar25(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=fuckingAyaya post=104464986][/quote]
Awww
You must be a funny guy
Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
goldstar25:

Awww
You must be a funny guy
yea we good babe, thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by TheEnygma(m): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Omo !! .... Which kind face be that. cheesy cheesy

The shape of the head dey like Mount Vesivius.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by goldstar25(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Sure grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Time Sex Experience by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
It is everything you people want to share in this useless section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.